homepage

SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call

Posted By: bogusheadbox

SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 02:12 PM

Post in the linky spreadsheet below your ships which reflects what force we have and who has what.

INPUT SHIPS HERE !!!
Posted By: Tigerwulf

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 02:35 PM

Super Hornet - Tigerwulf
Posted By: Mace71

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 02:41 PM

Aurora Legionnaire - Mace

...for now... wink
Posted By: Fudge93

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 02:55 PM

Aurora POS - The Cheapest one - Fudge
Posted By: Brennus

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 03:44 PM

Origin 300i
Posted By: Master

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 04:02 PM

I actually made a nice spread sheet for people to put their info in! smile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjzQTB3fMbJidHJSbDVPZ0F0MU03VkNvTW9iNnRoMGc#gid=0

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 04:48 PM

Thanks master, I have updated the spreadsheet with totals and the guys info placed on here. However those who have posted can fill in more detail if they like
Posted By: Alicatt

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 07:05 PM

ok updated my stats there as a couple of things changed ... and may change again before the end of Tuesday smile
Posted By: Ratcatcher

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 08:58 PM

325a
Constellation
Gladiator..Come on guys lets have a couple more and we can have a strike wing as well smile

Spreadsheet updated.
Posted By: JAMF

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 09:22 PM

Added my Aurora LN and Origin 315p to the list. But I'm GMT +1, so not likely to bump into the US guys, unless they are online before 6pm.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 11:50 PM

Wow, so far we have

44 ships split over 15 people. Lots of multicrew as well. This is looking like some good fun.

I will stick on the spreadsheet your timezone so we can have a look at who is most likely on when.
Posted By: shan2

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/13 11:52 PM

I'm perplexed... What good would a Gladiator be if it doesn't have jump capability? There are no carriers for sale, right?
Posted By: kestrel79

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 12:22 AM

I have an Aurora, stock model. Feel free to add me to the spreadsheet. I'll fly gunner for anyone on larger ships.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 12:27 AM

Updated for you, though click on the link and add any extra info you want in there kestrel, like the type of gameplay, your ingame handle, timezone etc....

Its open to all to edit and it saves as soon as you enter anything in it.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 03:34 AM

Originally Posted By: shan2
I'm perplexed... What good would a Gladiator be if it doesn't have jump capability? There are no carriers for sale, right?

It doesnt start with a jump drive. The basic ship is supposed to be carrier based (like the hornet) but ALL ships can have a jump drive added (many of the ships do not come with one stock.)

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 08:12 AM

Added another line for those of us in CET zone
Posted By: Tyco

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 11:37 AM

Constellation

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Master

It doesnt start with a jump drive. The basic ship is supposed to be carrier based (like the hornet) but ALL ships can have a jump drive added (many of the ships do not come with one stock.)

Ah... Thanks for the info!

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 11:44 AM

I may have a Cutlass to add to the list soon... biggrin
Posted By: EAF331 MadDog

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 12:09 PM

Added myself smile

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 01:12 PM

Go on mace, get it... Either trade in the aurora or just buy it. With a tractor beam, its going to be fun holding Master and Alicatt in one spot while the rest do an insurance job on them neaner

I think the cutlass will be a usefull ship in a hunting party

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 02:23 PM

Well, the LTI stuff is running out. It takes 24hrs for a new package to be broken down into credit so a LTI package can be bought. So at this point (since LTI goes away tomorrow) you guys are going to have to hope for a miracle sale with all the ships LTI lol

So if anyone is wanting a LTI package... they need to buy something NOW so the 24hr limit happens tomorrow with enough time to transfer all the stuff back and forth!

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 03:08 PM

Thanks Master..... (I ....must ....put ....my ....wallet ....away!!!!)

Also don't forget that tomorrow there is supposed to be some unannounced surprise sales alongside more sales of the idris.

I wonder what the surprise sales will be ?

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 03:11 PM

I know one of the special sales will be the new Banu Trade ship.

Quote:

Banu Merchantman Unlocked – Banu traders are renowed for their merchant prowess, traveling the spacelanes and trading with everyone from humans to the Vanduul! Their sturdy, dedicated trading ships are prized beyond all other transports, sometimes passing from generation to generation of Banu. At $23 million we dedicated additional resources to making Xi’An spacecraft a unique experience. At $27 million, we will expand that same thinking to the Banu! Starting with the merchant ship, the design team will expand Banu technology to offer players a completely different way of experiencing their universe.

We’re eager to get to work building out the Banu spaceflight systems… watch this space to learn how we’re going to make it a distinct experience from flying a human-designed ship. And since we hit this goal before November 26th, the Banu merchantman will be one of the ships available during the sale (you heard it here first!)

Although they are saying that even though they are going to sell it, they wont sell it with LTI... but to be honest I bet they do.
Posted By: Para_Bellum

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 03:29 PM

People vastly overestimate the relevance of LTI for actual gameplay.
Posted By: Feetwet

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 03:44 PM

I'm still of the opinion that anything I spend real money on should have LTI. It sounds like insurance will be inexpensive with in game currency but still...I paid real money.

My Aurora has LTI. It has a cozy little bed. But where is the crapper.

S
Posted By: NavyNuke99

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 04:21 PM

I'm really, *really* being tempted by that Starfarer now... Would be a perfect compliment to a fleet, since it can refuel most ships while underway.
Posted By: kludger

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 04:26 PM

I bet they will have more "last time LTI will be offered" sales as long as it keeps selling more ships...
wink

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Feetwet
I'm still of the opinion that anything I spend real money on should have LTI. It sounds like insurance will be inexpensive with in game currency but still...I paid real money.

S

Space nappies biggrin

And I am now the owner of a Cutlass! Yaaaaaaar! smile

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: MaceUK33
Originally Posted By: Feetwet

S

Space nappies biggrin

And I am now the owner of a Cutlass! Yaaaaaaar! smile
@feetwet: it is under the front of the bed, it was mentioned by one of the artists during one of the live streams smile

@Mace: great looking ship the Cutlass, the pics they had of the interior makes it look quite big inside.

Right I'm off to get ready for those boarders...

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 06:31 PM

"Red 2 standing by" biggrin

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 07:04 PM

Hmmm.... I'm thinking of picking up the Cutlass for its maneuvering thrusters. Considering the credit prices for components so far, it may be way cheaper to buy the ship instead of the components.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 07:10 PM

Hmmm.... I'm thinking of picking up the Cutlass for its maneuvering thrusters. Considering the credit prices for components so far, it may be way cheaper to buy the ship instead of the components.

Good as a trader too with 10 tonnes cargo space. Reminds me of the A-10 smile

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 08:05 PM

The cutlass seems to be the most popular last minute buy. I have LTI'ed about 6 of those suckers this week sofar! smile
Posted By: EAF331 MadDog

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 08:09 PM

I feel almost cheap in just having my initial pledge ship.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 08:27 PM

Well I must be going mad, I'm sure I posted last night but now its gone... Anyhoo... I now have a Gladiator (yay) and would like to see a few more pick one up so we could get a strike wing going.

Quick question though, are the new ships we purchased meant to be in our hangers? I ran the repair option last night. Went into the hanger today and my constellation and 300 is there but no Gladiator frown

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 08:29 PM

No, a lot of the ships are not in the hangar yet.

The only ships in the hangar are auror, 300i, hornet, constelation, freelancer and avenger (cutlass has a statue) (AFAIK)

Most of the ships do not appear in the hangar yet.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 09:35 PM

I bit on the Cutlass. Now, there is indeed a cute little model of it in the hangar.

On another note... Where do the missile pods go on the Super Hornet? I've got 2 FF missile racks that just don't fit anywhere.

edit:

Nevermind. I noticed the hardpoints are right behind the turret.
Posted By: Ghost_unit13

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 09:38 PM

Freelancer and Super Hornet.

Character name: James Holden.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 10:04 PM

No, a lot of the ships are not in the hangar yet.

The only ships in the hangar are auror, 300i, hornet, constelation, freelancer and avenger (cutlass has a statue) (AFAIK)

Most of the ships do not appear in the hangar yet.

Understood, many thanks for clearing that one up.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 10:07 PM

The only things which concern me about the design are the "Horse Blinder" canards. I'd hate to be in a lateral maneuvering fight with those things blocking my view. smile

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 10:47 PM

The only things which concern me about the design are the "Horse Blinder" canards. I'd hate to be in a lateral maneuvering fight with those things blocking my view. smile

That thought did cross my mind too but it isn't gonna be a small nimble fighter as it is deceptively large so we just hope that big cannon on the top is as dangerous as it looks biggrin

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 10:50 PM

Just like to say thanks to Master for all his work sorting out LTI for me as he took time out to do it and I know has been busy biggrin

Thanks Master! beercheers
Posted By: SkateZilla

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 10:55 PM

SimHQ Fleet would be awesome./

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 11:12 PM

It would seem we have quite the fleet! I'd love to see the look on the faces of the locals when we show up in their backyard.
Posted By: Brennus

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 11:51 PM

xwing eek2

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By: EAF331 MadDog
I feel almost cheap in just having my initial pledge ship.
I have another account, originally got it for my son should he decide he wants to play, it has a nice little Aurora with an upgrade to an LX model. If he doesn't want to play it will give me the opertunity to start at the bottom and work my way up

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/13 11:59 PM

I spoke too soon. Check out these fleets......

http://i.imgur.com/cacLeeS.jpg

Lots of people concerned about how the game balance with these uber fleets around. Although a good point was raised by someone stating that the game is a skill based game so probably not too much to worry about with the Goons, no point and click like in EVE here.
Posted By: Para_Bellum

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 01:33 AM

The biggest difference compared to EVE is that SC will rely heavily on instancing, so the vast numerical superiority of the über-Fleets like Goons won't be that much of a problem.
Posted By: Tyco

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 02:51 AM

Also just because they have the ships does not mean they have the crew. Those corvettes take like 10 people just to operate the bridge, never mind fighter pilots marines ect.
Posted By: Lancelot

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 04:25 AM

Still, seeing the image, it would be quite a show to see a virtual open war between those fleets.

+1 to the SimHQ "fleet".

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 07:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Tigerwulf
I spoke too soon. Check out these fleets......

http://i.imgur.com/cacLeeS.jpg

Lots of people concerned about how the game balance with these uber fleets around. Although a good point was raised by someone stating that the game is a skill based game so probably not too much to worry about with the Goons, no point and click like in EVE here.

Think we just got our first targets biggrin

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 07:41 AM

I like the cut of your jib Mace biggrin

Saw some figures on the number of people for those fleets. Goons have around 1,700 players ready for Star Citizen so they'll have no problem manning ships.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 11:12 AM

I agree, with instancing (iirc) plus the ability to host a private server we should not see fleets anywhere near that size.

As been mentioned before, they will not be able to field that whole fleet as there are probably a ratio of 2+ ships per member.

That there cuts their available fleet to half or under, then couple that with some of the ships need multicrew and the fleet will be even smaller.

However, they have a great diversity and can field (if organised) quite a powerful fleet.

But as mace stated, there will be a lot of people showing off by flying their big stuff single handedly and they will make an easy target.

With regards to the cutlass, I still think of it more of an interceptor rather than a fighter and I am looking forward to seeing how it runs in a co-ordinated attack - especially with its tractor beam.

I would envisage an engagement with a large craft as follows
1. fighters tie up turrets and support craft at close range
2. Bombers and cutlasses hit at medium range and cutlasses move in for tractor
3. Constellations and larger ships pound from distance
4. Multicrew craft unload passengers into ship (if not destroyed) for capture

Anyway, if we are going to do the fleet thing, can we or should we start the exodus and move a long way away fom startersville to set up a base somewhere to launch our ops (that can cover trade + mining + interdiction)

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 11:30 AM

First you have to take out all the thrusters and completely disable the target before you can use the tractor (unless it has changed!) as a maneovering ship would rip your tractor beam out it's mounts.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 12:09 PM

I read on the SC forums that larger ships can have some sort of booby traps set and turrets so boarding a ship will be dangerous. But that's the life us pirates live biggrin

EDIT: OT - I've just put a request in for a SC sub-forum http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3867919#Post3867919 so we have a place to put all our stuff. Please add your votes for this too smile

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 12:32 PM

Must...not...buy...more...ships...
Posted By: kestrel79

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 02:53 PM

Getting a small simHQ fleet together to take down one of these large ships sounds like SO much fun.
Posted By: wormfood

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/13 04:28 PM

As far as I understand it every system has jump points which normally require some kind of jump ability to go through. However, in the more built up areas of the galaxy there are jump gates constructed and any ship should be able to go through those. You should still be able to cruise the galaxy in a gladiator, just can't go visit the fringes without hitching a ride.
Posted By: ricnunes

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/27/13 04:10 PM

Aurora LN (upgraded Aurora MR) - Ricnunes

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/27/13 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: wormfood

As far as I understand it every system has jump points which normally require some kind of jump ability to go through. However, in the more built up areas of the galaxy there are jump gates constructed and any ship should be able to go through those. You should still be able to cruise the galaxy in a gladiator, just can't go visit the fringes without hitching a ride.

That is my understanding as well. In one of the in game fictions the main character takes a p-52 (small fighter you cant ever mount a jump drive on) through a jump game and comes out the other side alive. So they have to have some sort of jump gates for non jump equipped ships.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/27/13 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: wormfood

That is my understanding as well. In one of the in game fictions the main character takes a p-52 (small fighter you cant ever mount a jump drive on) through a jump game and comes out the other side alive. So they have to have some sort of jump gates for non jump equipped ships.

If i'm not mistaken, what it was done in that case was to follow the "jump opening" created by another ship, not that there was somekind of gate that allow you to make a jump without a jump drive.........................................................uhmmm, lets all jump together! biggrin.

I don't recall reading of any kind of gate that allow you to jump without a jump drive.

So far, with the exception of the P-52 Merlin, all ships are JUMP capable. But not all ships are equiped by default with a JUMP drive that allow them to perfom jumps.
For example, i have a Freelancer that is by default equiped with a jump drive. But my 325a is not equiped with a jump drive, the 315p is the only ship of the 300i series equiped with a jump drive as base equipment.

If you have a ship that its not by default equiped with a jump drive, you will have to buy one inside the game for that ship, and expend one of the upgrades slots for that.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/27/13 08:16 PM

Quote:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch/12827-Cassandras-Tears-Issue-8

The P52’s cockpit was getting pretty ragged. That last shot should have cut his ship in half but somehow it held up. Cal knew he had one shot at this. He glanced at the jump-point. A Caterpillar was just about to cross.

Cal hit a retro-burn, twisted and dove back down. The Phoenix swept past him. He punched it and fell in behind the Caterpillar.

The jump-point opened and the Caterpillar disappeared inside.

“This is really dumb.” He muttered and dove into the jump-point through the wake before it closed.

So I guess you are right. The caterpillar made the jump point and then he followed it though. But if a ship can make a jump point a station could too. Especially if it makes a jump point that has to be flown through.

Or... it could be that was written long before they had a definitive on how it would really work.
Posted By: Ark

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/28/13 06:17 AM

Super Hornet
Gladiator
Posted By: tempusmurphy

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/13 08:40 PM

Aurora MR

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/13 09:03 PM

Added a countif for the timezones so we can see how many players in each zone, and to count peoples 'high' choice of preference of game style.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/13 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: tempusmurphy
Aurora MR

Welcome to the club smile

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/13 10:02 PM

Added a countif for the timezones so we can see how many players in each zone, and to count peoples 'high' choice of preference of game style.

As it is does not help much to know who might be available to fly with. For example my time zone is -3GMT and could fly usually, between 22:00 and 24:00. Fridays i could stay later. But i can't tell who could be available on that time frame since i don't know the time window each one have disposable to play.

Not sure if it's clear what i'm saying. frown
Posted By: strykerpsg

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/13 10:12 PM

Avenger for me. I'm eyeballing an Aurora next, though want a jump capable one.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/13 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Lancelot

As it is does not help much to know who might be available to fly with. For example my time zone is -3GMT and could fly usually, between 22:00 and 24:00. Fridays i could stay later. But i can't tell who could be available on that time frame since i don't know the time window each one have disposable to play.

Not sure if it's clear what i'm saying. frown

It's just a rough idea of the amount of people in timezones that's all.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/13 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: tempusmurphy
Aurora MR

Tempus I've made your dream of Tempus' Independent Traders a reality...

Tempus and I were discussing his ethos for Star Citizen 'if the cash is there we do not care' smile
Posted By: tempusmurphy

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/30/13 06:12 AM

epic ... that is brilliant tiger biggrin
Posted By: bisher

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/30/13 04:07 PM

lol love the wheels
Posted By: JimK

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/05/13 03:32 PM

1) Origin 300i
2) RSI Aurora LN
3) Greycat PTV
4) MISC Freelancer
5) Starting Hangar: Deluxe

Total investment so far $315.00
Posted By: FlyingMonkey

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/06/13 12:57 AM

I've got my initial pledge coming with at Constellation, and it would be awesome to have a simhq fleet indeed, although to be honest I'm more and more considering playing SC only on a private servers. I'm less and less convinced that public servers will be fun with the usual crowd trying to build massive ganking groups out there to make the game time of anyone else miserable - I've heard enough about how it works in EVE, and I saw a bit of it happening in Pirates of the Burning Sea, and I'm not looking forward to seeing that kind of stuff in SC. At least in this case we'll have the single player campaign and private servers to use if things go really wrong - I sure hope they stay true to their word and make private servers easy to use as well as easy to mod.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/06/13 02:19 AM

Ooooh...a SimHQ-SC server? That'd be the cat's meow.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/06/13 12:19 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyingMonkey
I've got my initial pledge coming with at Constellation, and it would be awesome to have a simhq fleet indeed, although to be honest I'm more and more considering playing SC only on a private servers. I'm less and less convinced that public servers will be fun with the usual crowd trying to build massive ganking groups out there to make the game time of anyone else miserable - I've heard enough about how it works in EVE, and I saw a bit of it happening in Pirates of the Burning Sea, and I'm not looking forward to seeing that kind of stuff in SC. At least in this case we'll have the single player campaign and private servers to use if things go really wrong - I sure hope they stay true to their word and make private servers easy to use as well as easy to mod.

Rest assured people will buy the game JUST to gank and ruin peoples day just like they did in DayZ with the COD DM-like beach spawns.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/07/13 12:51 AM

Sadly true Mace frown

I still have hope that SC server will be good, and if setup an small organization, we could be more secure of the always present griefers.

Speaking about organizations smile
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13418-All-About-Organizations
Posted By: RAF74_Raptor

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/09/13 06:34 PM

Raptor8009

Origin 300I

Super Hornet

Looking forward to flying with you fellas.
Posted By: Weaponz248

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/20/13 03:03 PM

Just pledge and got the 325A. Woohoo!!!! Adding my info to the spread sheet now.
Posted By: Grisbeau

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/30/13 03:31 PM

Looks like an Origin 300i is waiting for me.
Posted By: kadiir

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/01/14 01:38 PM

Origin 300i.

I might even have time to play by the time it comes out - my twin girls will be 2 years old smile
Posted By: K6_Scorpion

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/06/14 01:41 AM

Aegis Dynamics Avenger
Posted By: Farcaster

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/13/14 08:05 PM

I've been pledging since last May, and $1300+ later, I'm at 8 ships, plus a few gifted to my twin. Aside from a swarm of Hornets (Ghost, Tracker and Super), I have a 315p, a Cutlass, Gladiator, Constellation and a Starfarer.

I can't even remotely justify or rationalize spending this much money on a game, let alone the thousands more I'll spend on a rig to play it, but at least I'm not spending it on crack and hookers...

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/13/14 09:16 PM

Quote:
I can't even remotely justify or rationalize spending this much money on a game, let alone the thousands more I'll spend on a rig to play it, but at least I'm not spending it on crack and hookers...

This! and on top of that its not like you dropped it in one go.

I have about 1.3k in the game also but most of it was 20-30 here and there over the past year and I used money that I would have otherwise used to eat out or go to the movies. So its no big loss for me.
Posted By: Revelation78

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/14/14 11:30 PM

Well I picked up a Constellation and a Freelancer. So add me to the list and see you all amongst the stars...
Posted By: Ranger5

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/22/14 10:58 PM

Origin 325a Fighter, RSI Aurora LX - one(1) each.
May add a Hornet variant in the future.

SimHQ Forum: Ranger5
Star Citizen: Seeker7
Posted By: Wrecking Crew

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/09/14 08:19 PM

Got a Freelancer and a Business Class hanger with a refrigerator of cold brewskies.

Wrecking Crew
Posted By: jskibo

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/19/14 08:49 PM

Picked up a Freelancer for now.

Will add a Cutlass shortly.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/20/14 12:12 AM

Wow 80 ships with freelancer as most common at moment. Cutlass and super hornet tied second place.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/20/14 01:18 AM

Now we're up to 84 ships and the Cutlass and Constellation are tied at 8 each.

Once we can join multiple organizations I'll apply for membership.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/21/14 03:26 AM

Added a cutlass to the hangar......

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/22/14 02:28 AM

It would be nice to have an Idris, but we are all poor people here! biggrin.

And also a Scythe to attract people who want to steal it in an ambush, and steal them in return! stirthepot

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/22/14 02:59 AM

Mustang looks cute.... Might have to pick one up next.

Saving for a Connie, but if I don't buy an LTI one, might just wait until the game starts

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/23/14 12:11 AM

LTI would be great, but I don't expect the cost of insurance in the game to justify spending the extra money for a greymarket ship with LTI. Of course, that's just poor, cheap me.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/28/14 01:56 PM

Added an Aurora LN to my fleet
Posted By: jdbecks

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 03/04/14 01:02 AM

I just joined the cray with a cutlass, I've been following this from inital kick starter but never pledged untill now, the game looks really well and I have no doubt it will be as good as any other AAA title, my only concern is if they get carried away adding to much detail into the game and constantly miss targets or be buggy.

So can we have a simhq space station? And launch our smuggling or pirate raids from. ?

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 07/13/14 03:25 AM

Spreadsheet updated
Posted By: Azshal

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 08/11/14 05:10 AM

I actually made a nice spread sheet for people to put their info in! smile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjzQTB3fMbJidHJSbDVPZ0F0MU03VkNvTW9iNnRoMGc#gid=0

There are a lot of time zone info missing. Make sure to add that if you can.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 08/16/14 04:15 AM

Spreadsheet updated with the new Constellation variants and their rovers/snub fighters
Posted By: toohooah

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 08/19/14 10:51 PM

I added my ships:
Aurora LX and Freelancer.
I am in Alaska time zone GMT -9.
I can't wait for the persistant universe xwing

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 09/13/14 07:51 PM

Added a Origin 350r
Posted By: Ark

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 09/20/14 02:38 PM

Anybody know how to get a refund on ships that haven't been released?

Bought the Gladiator a while back but have not seen any new dev shots of it, news of it or anything else for that matter. At this point, id sort of rather just have the money back.

Thanks for the help.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 09/20/14 03:26 PM

There's a few things that you can do:

1. Contact customer support and I've read that they have made certain exceptions in the past, but haven't heard of any for "I don't want to wait" they've been hardship cases.
2. Sell it on the grey market (ie; ebay, reddit, etc) (provided that it's giftable)
3. Sell it to someone on SimHQ. (provided that it's giftable)
4. Trade it with someone else for something else that you're interested in, that's currently in the hangar/melt it.
4. Stop thinking about it and hang on to it because it's going to be a really cool ship.

I ended up buying a couple of ships off of MaceUK33, earlier in the year from here.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/20/14 11:44 PM

I've updated the spreadsheet to include some of the newer ships offered/being offered this year.
Posted By: JohnnyChemo

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/21/14 03:19 PM

Aurora LN. Finally bit the bullet and got in.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/21/14 11:28 PM

Welcome aboard, JohnnyChemo!

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/23/14 02:54 PM

Okay, took advantage of the anniversary sale and cleaned up my fleet a bit. I melted some stuff and finalized with Avenger, Redeemer-LTI, Drake Herald-LTI, 350R-Anniversary, Super Hornet-Anniversary and Anvil Gladiator-Anniversary. I was glad to see the 24 month insurance versus the 6 months, so since prices were the same and the package was the same, minus the additional insurance, seemed like a no brainer.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale.
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/24/14 10:23 PM

Got myself an Origin 3001... smile

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/25/14 03:20 AM

Looks like we've got quite a SimHQ fleet coming together!
Posted By: BeachAV8R

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/28/14 03:06 PM

So, I don't even know what this game is about..LOL..but I saw an advertisement for this sale today, watched a couple videos, and decided for $20 I could probably do worse and don't have high expectations. So I guess I got the entry level Aurora MR. I have no idea what Squadron 42 is..guess I'll watch some more stuff...

What *DID* catch my eye on the website (very slick website by the way) was the Cutlass Red rescue ship - it speaks to my real life air ambulance job.. <g> No way I'm gonna pay for it though..I guess I'd just have to work my way up to it in-game. (Or can I just fly to a lot and steal one?)

BeachAV8R
Posted By: NamelessPFG

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/30/14 05:02 AM

The Anvil Carrack sale is ON! Just the ship I've been waiting for! Carrack and Super Hornet, it's probably gonna be all Anvil Aerospace for me starting out at this rate...

But I don't want to melt my Rear Admiral pack and LTI Aurora LX just to be able to afford it.

Perhaps I can organize some sort of trade with someone who wants LTI on a Constellation Andromeda (and game access + physical goodies) and/or the Aurora LX instead of melting 'em and reducing the pool of LTI ships that little bit more?

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/06/14 06:14 AM

We're up to 120 ships here... that's seems fairly impressive. With the array of ships that we control, we could have some productive gametime. Looking forward to it.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/06/14 11:28 AM

Deleted my 350R and traded in some gift cards from a friend for the Carrick.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/06/14 06:13 PM

Awesome, that Carrick looks pretty nice and according to the forum those underside containers make it one of the largest transport ships you can have.
Posted By: Magnum

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/06/14 08:27 PM

I signed up for this way back when, 100 bucks I believe... haven't even installed it yet, don't know what I bought... mostly been waiting till more complete.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/06/14 09:58 PM

That is what I am doing. I walk around in the hangar every now and then but I dont fly it. I am waiting for it to be more ready than it is now.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/06/14 10:04 PM

Alright! A Carrack on the team! Congratulations StrykerPSG.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/07/14 01:12 AM

Awesome, that Carrick looks pretty nice and according to the forum those underside containers make it one of the largest transport ships you can have.

Yeah, I really liked the lines and decided the racing stuff isn't really my thing, gotta love the ability to melt your purchases. It also has an explorer vehicle for planet side and a medical bay. I too envision exploring and later transporting with a good suite of weapons.

Originally Posted By: K6_Scorpion
Alright! A Carrack on the team! Congratulations StrykerPSG.

Thanks K6. I'm really starting to gel my bounty hunting/mercenary armada and looking forward to supporting the team in future SimHQ missions.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/07/14 08:47 AM

A question on melting a ship.

If you melt one, do you get a credit that can then be used to put towards a more expensive ship, so you would end up paying some real cash and the credit? Or can you only use it on its own.

I'm tempted by the redeemer but can't justify getting another without trading one in.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/07/14 09:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Ratcatcher
A question on melting a ship.

If you melt one, do you get a credit that can then be used to put towards a more expensive ship, so you would end up paying some real cash and the credit? Or can you only use it on its own.

I'm tempted by the redeemer but can't justify getting another without trading one in.

You are correct. When you melt it, its an irreversible process but your entire monies spent would stay as a credit in your account. You can use it right away or save it. For example, someone sent me 2x $50.00 gift certificates for in store credit and when I applied that and my 350R melting ($140.00 credit), I had $240.00 to apply toward my Carrick. I've melted some of the 6 month insurance ships for their anniversary equivalents (24 months versus 6 months) and there was no additional cost.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/07/14 10:06 PM

Many thanks for the clarification Stryker.
Posted By: Smokin_Hole

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/09/14 03:00 PM

Aurora.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/11/14 05:23 PM

I have to come back here every couple weeks to change my entries, lol.

Melted my 890 Jump and picked-up a couple more Super Hornets and a Retaliator.

BTW, the Gladiator is now in the Hangar and looks AMAZING!

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/12/14 03:32 AM

You melted the 890???? Dude????

Ok, well, I do need help crewing mine... and I did really want a Retaliator. If it weren't for the crew count needed for the Retaliator I would've added that. Easily my favorite looking ship so far. That Gladiator is pretty sweet looking looking. After seeing it in the hangar, I'm kicking myself for not getting on during the Anniversary sale.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/12/14 05:14 AM

I forgot to come back here and mention that I did the financially unwise thing by buying a Carrack WITHOUT melting anything else first, particularly that Rear Admiral pack.

Guess that's four ships for me now.

-RSI Aurora LX
-RSI Constellation Andromeda
-Anvil F7C-M Super Hornet
-Anvil Carrack

I'm expecting the Carrack to get most of my flight time, followed by the Super Hornet. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the Constellation now if I don't find a buyer.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/12/14 09:22 AM

You melted the 890???? Dude????

Ok, well, I do need help crewing mine... and I did really want a Retaliator. If it weren't for the crew count needed for the Retaliator I would've added that. Easily my favorite looking ship so far. That Gladiator is pretty sweet looking looking. After seeing it in the hangar, I'm kicking myself for not getting on during the Anniversary sale.

There is the ability to man your unmanned positions with NPC, unless I misread the various threads, so, in theory you can fly a multi-crew solo, right?

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/12/14 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: NamelessPFG
I forgot to come back here and mention that I did the financially unwise thing by buying a Carrack WITHOUT melting anything else first, particularly that Rear Admiral pack.

Guess that's four ships for me now.

-RSI Aurora LX
-RSI Constellation Andromeda
-Anvil F7C-M Super Hornet
-Anvil Carrack

I'm expecting the Carrack to get most of my flight time, followed by the Super Hornet. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the Constellation now if I don't find a buyer.

Great collection! have you thought about just melting your Connie rather than selling it to someone? That should easily get you a very nice in store credit, basically whatever you paid for it.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/12/14 11:55 AM

They have said that you can use NPC to crew the bigger ships (with some exceptions like Javelin), but they're not sure what degree of efficiency they would have performing actions in certain roles. With that and the price tag of the Carrack/Retaliator I wasn't 100% on board with pledging for it then. My thought was that both ships will be available later for pledging whey they are flyable, so by then the NPC crew will be more fleshed out. I've got my 315P for exploring solo and they chimed in about making all ships even MORE modular, so that was even more incentive to wait a little longer to decide if I REALLY need the Carrack:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-...ew-Ship-Systems
"Enhanced Ship Modularity – So you have the ship of your dreams, but really wish that it could be customized to suit your needs a bit more than the off-the-shelf models? This new goal, a massive undertaking, is going to be of interest. We are looking to overhaul any suitable ships (including the Cutlass, Avenger, Retaliator and Redeemer) to allow many modular components to be available as swap-outs. For example: if you have purchased a Redeemer, then using the new system you would have a variety of new modules available to refit the ship, internal and external, to suit your play requirements. If you wanted to make it a Bounty Hunter ship, you could buy a “Stasis Chamber module” for the lower deck and you would be able to capture and store fugitives to be delivered for their bounties at your leisure. You could configure the upper deck to be outfitted with a “long range communication suite” allowing you to keep in touch with your “Infoagent” even when in deep space. Fed up of Bounty hunting? Swap in a larger cargo module in the lower deck to make that profitable run you have been planning for a while, or add the Explorer Module with deployable vehicle for some planetside recon. Manufacturers will still be offering pre-configured variants, but should you be looking to adapt a hull to suit a certain task then your ship has come in (and is now ready for modification!)"

There are still some more ships and variants that are on the horizon, so I'm content with just waiting to see what comes up. I do like the idea of the Orion though, but I'm not sure how fun it will be to play that role. It'll be interesting to see what they do with that 'mining' role since CIG wanted to refrain from the game 'grinding' for players.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/12/14 12:02 PM

Congratulations NamelessPFG. You may want to hang on to the Connie for a while. As was mentioned by StrykerPSG, you could melt it and have the credits in reserve, but if you hang on to it until after launch, selling it 'in universe' may yield more credits. It's been mentioned that ships are at a discounted price pre launch and will be more expensive to purchase (with UEC) in game. That's quite a while into the future too, so who knows what will happen before then since everything is a WIP at this point.

Another thing to consider is that that Carrack is larger than the Connie and may be limited to which jump points can be used. The smaller the ship, the more jump points will be available to it. Again, who knows where it'll end up, but that's what has been communicated up to now.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/12/14 03:17 PM

It's been mentioned that ships are at a discounted price pre launch and will be more expensive to purchase (with UEC) in game.

Great point! I hadn't seen or thought of that issue. I guess unless you were credit starved for the next big release, then hanging onto it could yield much higher rewards. I like the idea.

Another thing to consider is that that Carrack is larger than the Connie and may be limited to which jump points can be used. The smaller the ship, the more jump points will be available to it. Again, who knows where it'll end up, but that's what has been communicated up to now.

Another great point I hadn't considered when I melted my Connie in favor of my Redeemer, though I guess the Redeemer is smaller than the Carrick, so I could convert it to a nicely armed explorer craft, based on the modularity theme being pushed.

Thanks for bringing all of that up K6_Scorpion. I'm just grateful there is a melting capability with no loss of credit. Makes rolling the dice easier on the wallet in the end.

Matt

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/12/14 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: strykerpsg
I'm just grateful there is a melting capability with no loss of credit. Makes rolling the dice easier on the wallet in the end.

Matt

I'm right there with you. Makes it convenient to take a look at the variants in the hangar without actually have to commit to anything additional.
Posted By: HellfireRWS

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/12/15 04:32 AM

Avenger and 315P (HellfireRWS)

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/12/15 11:57 PM

Nice choice... welcome!

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/13/15 12:33 AM

Great collection! have you thought about just melting your Connie rather than selling it to someone? That should easily get you a very nice in store credit, basically whatever you paid for it.

The wise thing would have been to melt the Rear Admiral package first, THEN buy the Carrack with only $75 out of pocket. $50 if I melted the Aurora LX too.

The only reason I couldn't bring myself to do that is that the Rear Admiral package = LTI, and I know how people are about LTI already. I didn't want to shrink the pool of LTI ships down even more.

Same deal with the Aurora LX, actually. I was gonna convert it to a Mustang, but the only cross-chassis upgrades are for the Aurora MR.

Also note that melting after the fact just leaves me with store credit. What I need now is cash in my bank account, not CIG store credit.

Congratulations NamelessPFG. You may want to hang on to the Connie for a while. As was mentioned by StrykerPSG, you could melt it and have the credits in reserve, but if you hang on to it until after launch, selling it 'in universe' may yield more credits. It's been mentioned that ships are at a discounted price pre launch and will be more expensive to purchase (with UEC) in game. That's quite a while into the future too, so who knows what will happen before then since everything is a WIP at this point.

That's the other possibility that struck my mind: the Constellation could go way up in value if the persistent universe turns out to be successful as we're hoping for in a few years, especially considering it has LTI.

As for jump point accessibility, would refitting that Aurora for exploration duty be feasible at all? That's about as small as ships get while still packing a jump drive.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/13/15 04:26 AM

NamelessPFG,
There's plenty of stuff that you can do with the Aurora LX:
  • Aurora is already slated to have a jump engine on it, so it'll be jump capable.
  • Cross chassis upgrade to a Mustang Beta (Aurora LX to LN upgrade/$5, then Aurora LN to Mustang Beta upgrade/$5)
  • Cross chassis upgrade to a 315P (AURORA LX TO 300I UPGRADE/$25, then Aurora 315P upgrade/$10)
  • CCU to the Herald once it's flyable..that'll give you a different job option
  • CCU to the Gladiator once it's flyable, which can be fitted for exploration/salvage work

Posted By: Discord

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/14/15 02:32 PM

I am waiting for a CCU option for my Avenger to a Freelancer MIS. At least with the Freelancer using a keyboard and mouse will seem more appropriate then for an Avenger.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/21/15 12:39 AM

I melted my Avenger and 315P for a 325A... I'm much happier. Now if they would fix coop I would be set for a while.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/23/15 11:57 AM

Melted my Mustang Omega to ease the pain.... err, cost of the Orion. I almost melted my 350R but think that one's a keeper. I now have all LTI or 24 month anniversary insurance on all.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/23/15 02:57 PM

The Orion does look cool. They may have gone overboard on the mining mechanics though but time will tell. smile

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 02/24/15 01:51 PM

Bought a Connie and a Orion.. I feel sick to my stomach now.. Will take me a while to get over the purchase

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 03/31/15 08:05 AM

The Aegis Vanguard is seriously tempting me, but it's not happening unless I melt that Rear Admiral package. Something's gotta give, and it won't be the Carrack or the Super Hornet.

If I could, I'd CCU the Aurora LX to a Super Hornet and melt the Weekend Warrior package, but I can't.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 03/31/15 09:40 AM

The Aegis Vanguard is seriously tempting me, but it's not happening unless I melt that Rear Admiral package. Something's gotta give, and it won't be the Carrack or the Super Hornet.

If I could, I'd CCU the Aurora LX to a Super Hornet and melt the Weekend Warrior package, but I can't.

LOL, though not entirely in your predicament, I am sooo glad I can buy and melt to upgrade or replace as needed. I would think since your package was far more expensive and very early supporting, they would grant you more flexibility in your hangar arrays. I too will not melt my Carrack or Super Hornet, they're both keepers.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 03/31/15 02:08 PM

well you can get it to a hornet package.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Cross-Chassis-Upgrades/Aurora-LX-To-Hornet-Upgrade

but the superhornet was a temporary upgrade no longer for sale frown

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 04/11/15 04:55 PM

Melted a pair of Super Hornets to pick up a Vanguard, spent the remainder on a 315p. That still leaves me with a single Super Hornet in case they reverse the nerf stick beating it took recently.

I used to be a pretty big fan of the Anvil ships, but lately, Aegis has been getting all my love. Got a Gladius, Vanguard and a Retaliator now. My brother has the other three Aegis ships, a Redeemer, Reclaimer and an Avenger.
Posted By: CyBerkut

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 04/11/15 07:25 PM

well you can get it to a hornet package.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Cross-Chassis-Upgrades/Aurora-LX-To-Hornet-Upgrade

but the superhornet was a temporary upgrade no longer for sale frown

The SuperHornet Upgrade is now available:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Upgrades/F7C-M-Super-Hornet-Upgrade

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 04/12/15 04:15 AM

also if you have a hornet etc you can use this to get from 3month to 6 month if you have non lti and also use it to upgrade your hangar if you want.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/328sj5/psa_if_you_have_a_non_lti_super_hornet_package/
Posted By: Turkeydriver

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 04/20/15 02:55 AM

Aurora Mr, anyone help setting up a good warthog profile? I've got rudder pedals but I think putting roll on the throttle may be better.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 05/03/15 07:15 PM

Updated sheet for the Hull series

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 08/14/15 03:35 AM

Updated sheet for Starfarer Gemini and Reliant Mini Hauler

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 08/15/15 05:03 AM

Can I edit the spreadsheet myself and add my name, or does someone else maintain that?
My updated ship list is

ORIGIN 325A FIGHTER
RELIANT MINI HAULER
AEGIS GLADIUS
HULL B
RSI ORION
CONSTELLATION TAURUS
ANVIL CARRACK (thanks NamelessPFG)
CUTLASS BLACK

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 08/15/15 04:55 PM

Anyone can edit the sheet afaik. I went ahead and put in you there near the end and cleaned it up a bit. Several people have removed themselves from the sheet and left holes.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 08/16/15 05:47 PM

Update to the spreadsheet:
Added a row for "Esperia Glaive" to the available list of ships
Posted By: Patrocles

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 08/21/15 05:55 PM

The Gamescon footage sold me on the game!

I signed up for Star Citizen with the 325(?) and Avenger packages/ships. Most of the ships look really ugly imho but I thought these two were pretty sharp, especially the avenger. I'm in no hurry for the game, but I will check in from time to time.
cowboy

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 10/01/15 10:43 AM

Added the Misc Endeavor to the ship list on the spreadsheet

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/26/15 12:05 AM

Added the Crucible, Avenger variants and Vanguard variants.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/15 12:02 AM

Guess I can replace my Rear Admiral pack Constellation with a CCU'd Carrack now, just like I wanted to do from the beginning!

However, I also have a Constellation Andromeda to Vanguard Warden CCU sitting around just in case, thinking I could chain-CCU my Aurora LX if needed. (The Connie's always for sale; the Vanguard isn't.)

If the Vanguard Warden turns out to be preferable for my flight style over the Super Hornet in 2.0, I'll sell off my Weekend Warrior LTI pledge pack.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/15 03:51 AM

There's a lot of question what I'm going to like or not with what I have in the hangar. Where possible, I have the $0 CCU to the other ship at that pricepoint. There are only good until the Beta of the PU...so who knows if they'll be used, but they were free, so no loss.

I thought I might like the Carrack, but I already have a Reclaimer...so I just have a handful of CCUs for them, so if they make it to the game before the Beta PU, I can CCU them back and forth and try both out. Got the other CCUs at the same price point as well, so hopefully I can try them all out and pick my favorite. Out of the Reclaimer, Crucible, Carrack, Endeavor and Hull D... it'll probably be the Reclaimer, but who knows at this point.

FYI.. Redeemer to Vanguard Warden CCU for $0 ... Redeemer is always in the store.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/15 05:52 AM

Added the Crucible, Avenger variants and Vanguard variants.

Thanks for updating. I am not seeing the Crucible in there though.....can you re-add it?

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/29/15 01:28 PM

Re-added. Sorry, must've hit Ctrl-Z one too many times when I was in there updating it.

I didn't bother to add the BUK updates for the Vanguards...I figured that since the BUK transforms it (minus paint) into the other ship, if you have a BUK for something, just check it off as the other ship. The one thing that I didn't add were the retaliator modules, wasn't sure if that would just clutter things up and they're not really a ship. Since there may end up being a lot of them for all the different ships, it may get out of control.

** Just so you know, anyone has access to update this sheet as far as I know.

BTW, thanks for creating the sheet, Master.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 11/30/15 04:31 AM

Thanks for editing the sheet K6_Scorpion. I edited it a while ago and it got deleted, so I figured it was not open to public modding. It may have just been an accident from someone elses mod to the sheet as well. No biggy!
Posted By: EricJ

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 04/11/16 12:47 AM

Thanks for editing the sheet K6_Scorpion. I edited it a while ago and it got deleted, so I figured it was not open to public modding. It may have just been an accident from someone elses mod to the sheet as well. No biggy!

There is going to be some official documentation on that so when they can, they'll make it ready. Personally out of boredom I started my own design (EricJ562)

Anyway:

Own:
Sabre
Gladius
Avenger Titan

Looking to get an M50 for a sport ship, and EST, and in a group already.
Posted By: FlashHeart

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 04/16/16 10:22 AM

Origin 300i
Posted By: Kemai

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 04/17/16 02:40 AM

Kemai
Origin 325a

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 04/18/16 03:42 PM

In my latest extravaganza, I've melted a few ships and bought a master set Endeavor and a Crucible, melting my Phoenix, Retaliator and the 315p. I had to pledge extra for another pair of biodomes. Silent Running, here I come!

The for the upcoming wave 5 ships, I'm going to melt my Hornets and Gladiator, I think. I dropped out of Imperium and joined the Convoy guild, flying my Starfarer Gemini or the Endeavor, mostly.
Posted By: Wallimiyama

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 06/03/16 05:55 PM

Just picked up a Buccaneer...so I'm up to 3.

Buccaneer
Cutlass
Connie
Posted By: Aarius

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 06/14/16 11:40 PM

Hi, I'm Aarius, and I'm addicted to my StarCitizen Simpit.

Added ships to the doc;

Freelancer MIS
Saber
350R
Buccaneer
Hornet Ghost
Caterpillar
Retaliator
Archimedes

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 06/16/16 02:07 AM

Welcome aboard!

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 06/16/16 06:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Aarius
Hi, I'm Aarius, and I'm addicted to my StarCitizen Simpit.

Added ships to the doc;

Freelancer MIS
Saber
350R
Buccaneer
Hornet Ghost
Caterpillar
Retaliator
Archimedes

Aarius, welcome aboard as well. Possible to share your pics of your simpit for Star Citizen? Its always nice to see how some put together their virtual planes/ships/tank and space sim pits.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 09/05/16 03:29 AM

Updated the sheet... added the few most recent announced/released ships.

Prospector
Reliant variants
Dragonfly
Argo(s)
Terrapin

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 09/06/16 02:15 PM

Time to redo my ships I guess lol
Posted By: Rivet

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 09/19/16 10:06 PM

White van man here, or should that be silver van man? Basic Freelancer anyway. Can't wait for alpha V3.0

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/26/16 01:09 PM

Just started flying the Freelancer (loaner) and I'm pretty impressed with it... enough so that I'm thinking of doing a CCU from something.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/26/16 02:09 PM

I've updated the spreadsheet with the last few ships that were added.

Just a reminder, add the other users to your contacts in order to see and be seen and connect while playing. I believe that both sides have to have each other in their contact list in order to see if they're online. It's the username without any spaces, that you want to use to add to contacts (see screenshot).

Hope to connect with you guys ingame.

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 12/28/16 12:25 PM

added a few SimHQ to my contacts
Posted By: MojoFlow

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/04/17 09:15 PM

Reminder that we have the SimHQ group setup in game:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SIMHQ

Re: SimHQ Star Citizen ship role call - 01/06/17 10:50 PM

I think that Alicatt is the only one that I've ever seen as 'online' in the game. Of course we have to have each other on our contacts in order to see them online. Once 3.0 is out we should have more stuff to do though..
© 2024 SimHQ Forums