homepage

Jane's WWII Fighters ww2fighters.org Mod Archive Available For Download at Moddb

Posted By: Noddynod443

Jane's WWII Fighters ww2fighters.org Mod Archive Available For Download at Moddb - 03/20/19 01:14 AM

Howdy Y'all,

Since the Jane's WWII Fan Community site "ww2fighters.org" went offline in about 2012, I decided to upload the Jane's WWII Fighters Add-On CD and the entire archive of mods, patches, fixes, custom skins, sounds from the site to Moddb.

Link:
Jane's WWII Fighters Moddb Page

(edit) Oh P.S.,
I just uploaded the works to moddb, so it might take up to four days before any of the files are authorized.
Posted By: Eugene

Re: Jane's WWII Fighters ww2fighters.org Mod Archive Available For Download at Moddb - 03/21/19 06:29 PM

Bill Grant was heavily involved in that longtime community effort, and is still here.

Eugene
Posted By: Dornil

Re: Jane's WWII Fighters ww2fighters.org Mod Archive Available For Download at Moddb - 03/22/19 05:12 AM

IIRC back then there were TWO addon CDs. If anyone has the second one, would it be possible to upload it as well?

Re: Jane's WWII Fighters ww2fighters.org Mod Archive Available For Download at Moddb - 03/22/19 02:30 PM

I found this site that makes mention to the "ADD-On CD's" plural, but the download link at the bottom of the page is broken. frown someone out there must have both still intact.

http://swiper-ww2.tripod.com/documents/guide.htm

Re: Jane's WWII Fighters ww2fighters.org Mod Archive Available For Download at Moddb - 03/22/19 05:42 PM

On the ww2.fighter.org website there is mention of two add-on CDs as well.

[Linked Image]
One by Swiper (the one we currently have) and I think it is safe to assume that the second Add-On CD was put together by "Aguada".

Although the old site had a link two download both Add-On CDs, the download link only displayed the first CD put together by Swiper:
[Linked Image]

If someone can contact Aguada, that might be the answer to finding the second CD.

Re: Jane's WWII Fighters ww2fighters.org Mod Archive Available For Download at Moddb - 03/27/19 05:00 PM

Dornil, Take a look at this info that I found about the Add-On CDs:

Add-On CDs Old Archive

Add-On CDs Old Order Form
Posted By: Reschke

Re: Jane's WWII Fighters ww2fighters.org Mod Archive Available For Download at Moddb - 08/03/19 08:07 PM

Thanks for the links on the old stuff. I have been wanting to get back to trying out the old flight sims for a while now.
Posted By: FsFOOT

Re: Jane's WWII Fighters ww2fighters.org Mod Archive Available For Download at Moddb - 08/07/19 05:01 AM

You can always fly EAW. See my sig or SimHQ EAW forum
© 2024 SimHQ Forums