homepage

A question re PWCG

Posted By: Crofty

A question re PWCG - 10/25/19 06:03 PM

Hi, I've been looking at getting the 'Great Battles ' series and also using PWCG as well as I used it a lot with Rise of Flight.

Can you confirm if PWCG only spans the period the games do (so Moscow through to Kuban) or is it possible to carry on creating and flying missions after the Kuban campaign officially ends (as far as the game is concerned anyway)?

So although the Battle of Kuban game ends in mid 1943, does PWCG stop generating then as well or will it carry on until 45?

Cheers

Simes
Posted By: Taxman

Re: A question re PWCG - 10/26/19 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Simes
Hi, I've been looking at getting the 'Great Battles ' series and also using PWCG as well as I used it a lot with Rise of Flight.

Can you confirm if PWCG only spans the period the games do (so Moscow through to Kuban) or is it possible to carry on creating and flying missions after the Kuban campaign officially ends (as far as the game is concerned anyway)?

So although the Battle of Kuban game ends in mid 1943, does PWCG stop generating then as well or will it carry on until 45?

Cheers

Simes

Right now PWCG does have a campaign for the new map. I am flying all the new birds, Mustang, Lighting, and Tempest on the Kuban and (right now the correct name escapes me) new map released with the last update..
The new map is named the Rhineland map.

Re: A question re PWCG - 10/27/19 09:33 AM

Thanks Taxman.

So is that new map in the game itself or just in PWCG?
Posted By: Redwolf

Re: A question re PWCG - 10/28/19 01:50 AM

Thanks Taxman.

PWCG doesn't include maps per se - it works with what the player already owns. This new map is the Battle of Bodenplatte map and is only available for those who have pre-ordered Battle of Bodenplatte.

Here is the main forum for PWCG: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/99-pwcg-for-bos/
Posted By: Taxman

Re: A question re PWCG - 10/28/19 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Redwolf
Thanks Taxman.

PWCG doesn't include maps per se - it works with what the player already owns. This new map is the Battle of Bodenplatte map and is only available for those who have pre-ordered Battle of Bodenplatte.

Here is the main forum for PWCG: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum/99-pwcg-for-bos/

Thanks for your answer Redwolf. Been busy and just now checking this thread.

Re: A question re PWCG - 10/29/19 10:34 AM

Thanks guys thumbsup
© 2024 SimHQ Forums