homepage

Operation Barbarossa Add-on For IL-2

Posted By: RIBob

Operation Barbarossa Add-on For IL-2 - 08/27/18 10:11 PM

I have an original, NIB Version of BOS Operation Barbarossa, that is intended to be an Add-on module for IL-2, or Forgotten Battles. Bought it a long time ago, and just re-discovered it. I have installed a playable version of IL-2. When I try to install my BOS OB, the message appears that "Additional Permissions Required", and nothing happens thereafter. Tried installing BOS OB module as Administrator, but no joy.

ETA, misidentified the add-on module. Correct title is Operation Barbarossa. Sorry.

I should add that I have a fully updated version of IL 1946. I wonder if the content in OB is included in 1946.

Any suggestions?
Posted By: Master

Re: Battle of Stalingrad Add-on For IL-2 - 08/28/18 12:12 AM

You'd probably need to download the BoS installer and then make a new account and input the cd key into your account.

If that doesnt work contact their support. Having a boxed version of BoS means that what is on the disc in no longer compatible with their account system and launcher.

https://il2sturmovik.com/account/registration/
Posted By: RIBob

Re: Battle of Stalingrad Add-on For IL-2 - 08/31/18 08:13 PM

Updated original post, so please re-read. sorry for the confusion on my part. Have signed-up at IL-2 site linked above, and awaiting confirmation email. thanks for the suggestion!
Posted By: TychosElk

Re: Operation Barbarossa Add-on For IL-2 - 09/04/18 10:50 PM

Seems to be third-party add-on missions for IL-2 / IL-2 FB, from 2003. Link

No idea if it will work with '46, but as it is third-party, I doubt that the content is included there. You might do better to ask in the IL-2/FB/'46 subforum , or maybe at 1C .
© 2024 SimHQ Forums