homepage

Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off!

Posted By: sh0v0r

Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 08/27/12 09:20 PM

The Mars update is now ready for you to check out in version 1.6 of Lunar Flight!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208600/
Posted By: Brennus

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 08/28/12 12:28 PM

Will the update be available via Desura as well?

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 08/28/12 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Brennus
Will the update be available via Desura as well?

Indeed it will, I hope to have it out within a day or two...
Posted By: Smokin_Hole

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 08/29/12 12:08 AM

Congratulations sh0v0r and thanks for the free DLC! Can't wait to test Mars gravity when the Desura update comes out.
Posted By: roob

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 08/29/12 02:59 PM

Bought myself a copy! smile Now I just have to wait until the end of the month to download so I won't accidentally reach my download limit...
Posted By: Gunnyhighway

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 08/29/12 05:06 PM

Great Sim!...I am dying to experience the updates!

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 08/29/12 09:59 PM

The Desura Build and News was uploaded yesterday, still awaiting for the guys on their end to set it live...
Posted By: Paul Rix

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 08/30/12 03:09 PM

Desura patch is up... I'm downloading it now smile
Posted By: Fishingnut

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 09/02/12 09:54 PM

I donated $$ and got a demo copy of this some months ago but am out of the loop since. Am I to understand that this whole thing has gone to STEAM?? I'd like to update to the full version but I refuse to have anything to do with STEAM. No PC I have or will ever have will have STEAM on it. And please don't reply with any pro-steam sentiment or try to convince, reason or argue, I will ignore such posts.

So can I get this without STEAM?
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 09/02/12 10:16 PM

It's available on Desura.

Re: Lunar Flight Mars Update now available & on Sale %75 off! - 09/03/12 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Fishingnut
I donated $$ and got a demo copy of this some months ago but am out of the loop since. Am I to understand that this whole thing has gone to STEAM?? I'd like to update to the full version but I refuse to have anything to do with STEAM. No PC I have or will ever have will have STEAM on it. And please don't reply with any pro-steam sentiment or try to convince, reason or argue, I will ignore such posts.

So can I get this without STEAM?

Hi Fishingnut,

Send me an email(sean [at] shovsoft [dot] com) and I'll see what I can work out for you.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums