homepage

Typhoon

Posted By: elanaiba

Typhoon - 10/28/04 08:21 AM

Got the game, was playing with it a little bit. But my throttle ain't working. Any tips on how i can set it up in this game?

Also, does it have a dynamic campaign or not? The manual sais it does... but people on this forums seem to think it does not? What is the truth? I have to little experience with the game to be sure...

Dan
Posted By: piper

Re: Typhoon - 10/30/04 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by elanaiba:
Got the game, was playing with it a little bit. But my throttle ain't working. Any tips on how i can set it up in this game?

Also, does it have a dynamic campaign or not? The manual sais it does... but people on this forums seem to think it does not? What is the truth? I have to little experience with the game to be sure...

Dan
Just play it! It's not SuperEF2000++, but it was alot of fun.
Posted By: mikew

Re: Typhoon - 10/31/04 12:43 PM

I seem to remember that the information about getting the throttle working is included in the README file supplied with the game.

Re: Typhoon - 11/02/04 07:39 AM

Negative... couldn't find it. Maybe it's a different readme file since I have the Sold Out Software version of the game?!

Dan
Posted By: mikew

Re: Typhoon - 11/02/04 10:08 AM

OK. I think the throttle problem was easy to fix in my case, but I've forgotten the details since it was a long time ago.
I'll try and get back to you in a couple of days since I don't have the information to hand at the moment.
Posted By: pauld

Re: Typhoon - 11/02/04 10:27 AM

Had this text file in my directory - must have been how I fixed it

Hey Scotty,
Don't beam me up scotty LOL but I've got a solution for you. Had the same problem.

Go to the 'regkeys' subdir where you've installed OIB. In this subdir you will find ForceDX7JSOn.reg and ForceDX7JSOff.reg

Execute them and it will turn your throttle on or off in OIB.

Good luck with it.

Hope it works

Re: Typhoon - 11/03/04 04:58 PM

Got it! It Works! No rudders, though, but I guess that's not much of an issue at those speeds.

Thanks!

Dan

Re: Typhoon - 11/04/04 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dano:
The Eurofighter has no manual rudders, it's all computer controlled. Never did feel right to me...
Dano.
Really?! I never heard this before?! Strange...

Dan
© 2024 SimHQ Forums