homepage

WOW strafing ?

Posted By: fearlesslds

WOW strafing ? - 08/31/04 01:22 AM

Anyone tried this yet . How is the detail?
Posted By: Polovski

Re: WOW strafing ? - 08/31/04 03:38 PM

Pretty good, you see earth/dust from bullets, also happens in instant action dogfights, if you are low, and an enemy is shooting at you from behind you often see the bullets hit the ground sometimes taking out buildings etc \:D
Posted By: FinnN

Re: WOW strafing ? - 08/31/04 05:04 PM

Yep there's plenty of ground targets to attack during the campaign, from buildings to vehicles and trains. There's also the occasional photo recon mission.

Have fun
Finn
Posted By: Ivor H

Re: WOW strafing ? - 08/31/04 07:25 PM

Yeah, that's another thing that needs fixed, damage values for everything except planes, your MGs can blow up everything, well nearly everything, I tried the dam last night but it wouldn't blow (but my Hansa seaplane did, when I tried to land in the reservior). Hmmmm....

Good fun strafing, in places there's a war going on below with different kinds of tanks, armoured cars, softskins, trains, gun positions, a big WW1 fort in Verdun, in some places you can hear quite a realistic backdrop of small arms fire, see muzzle flashes on armoured car guns etc. set up an instant action with few enemies and enough friends, and go hunting. If you don't fancy playing the arcade campaign we're gonna need a mission editor to get the most of this though.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums