homepage

DCS Beta A-10C

Posted By: RockEye

DCS Beta A-10C - 07/26/18 02:44 PM

I hope I am posting in the right place but I just tried to run the A-10C in Beta and it was choppy as hell. Ran fine yesterday, any help would be great.

INTEL i7700CPU@360ghz
16GB of ram
1070 Video Card
Posted By: Paradaz

Re: DCS Beta A-10C - 07/26/18 08:31 PM

: You've overclocked the CPU too much and you need another Petabyte of RAM yep
Posted By: IceecI

Re: DCS Beta A-10C - 07/27/18 05:13 PM

It's very hard to tell you anything without knowing your DCS settings and the exact problem you're having. If it ran fine yesterday, there hardly is anything wrong with your machine, what changes did you make? That would be a start for looking cause for the problem.
Posted By: Winfield

Re: DCS Beta A-10C - 07/29/18 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by RockEye
I hope I am posting in the right place but I just tried to run the A-10C in Beta and it was choppy as hell. Ran fine yesterday, any help would be great.

INTEL i7700CPU@360ghz
16GB of ram
1070 Video Card

as you know....the Beta is a WIP and being a WIP not much we can do for that issue. Much like everything else that is a WIP
Posted By: Sobek

Re: DCS Beta A-10C - 07/29/18 05:15 PM

Delete C:\Users\yourusername\Saved Games\DCS\fxo and C:\Users\yourusername\Saved Games\DCS\metashaders2. Update your graphics card drivers. Try to switch to fullscreen mode with LAlt+Enter.

If that doesn't help, use the attached settings and work your way up from there changing only one setting at a time, then check performance, rinse and repeat.

Attached picture Settings.jpg
© 2024 SimHQ Forums