homepage

ED BELSIMTEK merged

Posted By: BigDuke6

ED BELSIMTEK merged - 06/01/18 04:36 PM

Really interesting announcement on BELSIMTEK today. The future is looking very bright for combat flight sim enthusiast. F16/F4/AH1/MI24 all confirmed. Not to mention RAZBAM teasing the strike eagle again. Given the quality of BST current modules, I'm looking forward to what they put out there.
Posted By: cichlidfan

Re: ED BELSIMTEK merged - 06/01/18 04:41 PM

IMHO, the merge is nothing to get excited about. They have been working so closely together for so long that they may as well have been the same company from the start.
Posted By: Boomer

Re: ED BELSIMTEK merged - 06/03/18 11:52 AM

Still a good thing.
Posted By: 531 Ghost

Re: ED BELSIMTEK merged - 06/03/18 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by BigDuke6
Really interesting announcement on BELSIMTEK today. The future is looking very bright for combat flight sim enthusiast. F16/F4/AH1/MI24 all confirmed. Not to mention RAZBAM teasing the strike eagle again. Given the quality of BST current modules, I'm looking forward to what they put out there.

Oh? I'm actually surprised they've made it this far w/o BHTI stepping in on the UH1. W/O an agreement with BHTI, it's just a game.
Posted By: AggressorBLUE

Re: ED BELSIMTEK merged - 06/04/18 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by cichlidfan
IMHO, the merge is nothing to get excited about. They have been working so closely together for so long that they may as well have been the same company from the start.

Still, this likely removes several bureaucratic barriers (licensing and such), and gives BST more of an "inside line" on software updates.

Hoping this speeds along future development of the Hornet as well.
Posted By: leaf_on_the_wind

Re: ED BELSIMTEK merged - 06/06/18 09:29 AM

on the fence on this one , I do like Betasimteks helis, but will wait and see how this move pans out
Posted By: Winfield

Re: ED BELSIMTEK merged - 06/08/18 11:21 AM

I don't see how this required a newsletter release when it has been known fact since the F-15 avionics upgrade years ago.

Mind you, the cobra was delayed so these devs could get the F-15 upgrade out the door......still waiting on that Cobra all these years later.
Posted By: trindade

Re: ED BELSIMTEK merged - 06/08/18 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by AggressorBLUE

Hoping this speeds along future development of the Hornet as well.

+1
© 2024 SimHQ Forums