homepage

NTTR Imminent

Posted By: Ark

NTTR Imminent - 11/27/15 06:35 PM

Saw a post from SithSpawn on the official forums.

Just a heads up.
Posted By: scrim

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/27/15 07:19 PM

Believe it when I see it. Don't get me wrong, hoping for it. When it's out SoH should be closer, a map I'm actually interested in.
Posted By: leaf_on_the_wind

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/27/15 07:21 PM

"A massive amount of time and effort has gone into this project and we are looking forward to having it in your hands very soon."

Yep indeed it has
Posted By: Boomer

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/27/15 07:56 PM

Fingers crossed....
Posted By: Grunt0331

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/27/15 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Boomer
As a beta A10c flier where do I find my free NTTR serial number please?

Log into your account in the e-shop, go to the NTTR product page and you should see a button that says something like, "Get serial number"

Press it and viola.
Posted By: Mustang60348

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/27/15 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Ark
Saw a post from SithSpawn on the official forums.

Just a heads up.

He has since updated that description which would indicate nothing has actually changed and the plan is to still release it by the end of Nov.

Now imminent might have been a bit hasty and I think that is why he backed away from that description.

Your mileage may vary of course.
Posted By: EightBall

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/27/15 10:25 PM

biggrin
Posted By: Flogger23m

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 12:29 AM

Wondering how much prices will shoot up. Newsletter says prices will go up once the map is released for various modules. If I were to guess, FC3 and NTTR will be closer to $80. As much as I want it I will hold out for the Straits of Hormuz. Naval combat is a big draw for me which NTTR will lack. But we have no ETA or info one how that map is progressing sadly.
Posted By: Longbow fanatic

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 12:43 AM

Got my serial number from my A10 preorder ! Now this will be out by Monday ?? ;-)

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Longbow fanatic
Got my serial number from my A10 preorder ! Now this will be out by Monday ?? ;-)

Yes buddy on Monday ......

Posted By: strykerpsg

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Grunt0331

Log into your account in the e-shop, go to the NTTR product page and you should see a button that says something like, "Get serial number"

Press it and viola.

Does anyone know by chance if this will work for the Steam version? I bought the original A-10C back in it's earliest release with the NTTR promise and have since migrated all over to Steam. I know the argument already about using the ED store one over the Steam version, but I really just like using Steam. Will my key, once activated, only work with an ED store copy and install?

Thanks for the news. I've been awaiting this for quite some time, as have many others.
Posted By: cichlidfan

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 02:35 PM

Since ED generated keys won't work on Steam, you are likely to be out of luck.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: cichlidfan

Yep, that's my fear....I will not purchase twice and will hope at some point there's a work around or compromise. I know I can install the Steam keys on a DCS World install, so may reluctantly go that route.......

Thanks for replying.
Posted By: Johnny_Redd

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 05:25 PM

This is one of the problems with the glacial pace of DCS development. Here is a guy who has to mess around with his instal just to get what he is entitled too to work.
But hey everything is subject to change*

*it's not EDs fault, it's the customers.
Posted By: AZAviator

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 06:08 PM

Wags just announced NTTR will be released Nov 30th!
Posted By: Zoomie13

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: leaf_on_the_wind
Yes buddy on Monday ......

Wow! "DCS: Flying Pigs" confirmed available on Monday!

(This will give new meaning to "flying the Hog".. hahaha)

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 06:37 PM

It aint monday yet

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: AZAviator

Quote:
As we prepare for the launch DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Open Alpha Map, I wanted to inform you how the product will be released in order to avoid confusion on the launch day (shooting for November 30th, 2015).

Actually, 'will be' was not the phrase used.
Posted By: Lucky

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 06:48 PM

From Wags, posted on the ED forums

Dear all,

As we prepare for the launch DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Open Alpha Map, I wanted to inform you how the product will be released in order to avoid confusion on the launch day (shooting for November 30th, 2015).

When you purchase and download the new map, you will essentially be installing a new, stand-alone build. This unique Open Alpha build will consist of DCS World 2.0 and the Nevada map. All modules will install within the Nevada map Open Alpha as they do with the release and Open Beta versions.

The current release version and Open Beta will stay intact.

Once the Nevada map exits the Alpha stage, it and DCS World 2.0 will be merged into the stable, release version of DCS World or the Open Beta (TBD).

Thanks
Posted By: Dondy

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 06:48 PM

And it will be another DCS installation at first. So in total we will have three different version installed, if I'm reading it correctly?

Release Version 1.2.16
Open Beta 1.5.1
Open Alpha 2.0 (NTTR)
Posted By: Nate

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Dondy
And it will be another DCS installation at first. So in total we will have three different version installed, if I'm reading it correctly?

Release Version 1.2.16
Open Beta 1.5.1
Open Alpha 2.0 (NTTR)

Yep.

Nate
Posted By: HomeFries

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 08:11 PM

Wow. I figured they would at least put 1.5 into release before releasing 2.0OA (figuring that would go into the Openbeta build). However, given that 1.5 still needs some work I'm glad they aren't rushing 1.5 to get 2.0 out the door.
Posted By: SkateZilla

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: strykerpsg

Press it and viola.

Does anyone know by chance if this will work for the Steam version? I bought the original A-10C back in it's earliest release with the NTTR promise and have since migrated all over to Steam. I know the argument already about using the ED store one over the Steam version, but I really just like using Steam. Will my key, once activated, only work with an ED store copy and install?

Thanks for the news. I've been awaiting this for quite some time, as have many others.

if you install the 2.0 alpha w/ NTTR, your key for A10C will allow you to use A10C without any problems, you wont even have ro activate as you license key and hardware code will already be in the registry.

2.0 Appha will be NTTR only, and standalone regardless for a bit.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: SkateZilla

Press it and viola.

if you install the 2.0 alpha w/ NTTR, your key for A10C will allow you to use A10C without any problems, you wont even have ro activate as you license key and hardware code will already be in the registry.

What is meant by NTTR only, do all the other modules work with it, i.e. Mig21, Huey etc

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Mustang60348

What is meant by NTTR only, do all the other modules work with it, i.e. Mig21, Huey etc

Yes they will - the Black sea map will not however. That will be integrated later on in the process.

Nate

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Nate
Originally Posted By: Mustang60348

Yes they will - the Black sea map will not however. That will be integrated later on in the process.

Nate

That all good anyway, since we have to install 2.0 as a diff install.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 10:08 PM

So,
1.5 is Black Sea
2.0 is NTTR

Once Black Sea is converted to the new format it will be integrated into 2.0.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 10:18 PM

Will we see any difference or is it just a matter of compatibility between 1.5 and 2.0 ?

EDIT : this kinda answer my question :
Quote:
Why the need for a separate, stand-alone build you ask? Because at this time the Nevada map and the Black Sea map use two different evolutions of the terrain engine (T4 for Nevada and T3 for the Black Sea). We are still in the process of converting the Black Sea map to T4 which will allow both maps to co-exist in the same DCS version. In order to release Nevada this month, we needed to create a separate version.

Once the Nevada map exits the Alpha stage, it and DCS World 2.0 will be merged into the stable, release version of DCS World or the Open Beta (TBD).

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 10:51 PM

Tonight would have been far more entertaining when I have time to enjoy it, Monday is back to the grind of work.
Posted By: AZAviator

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/28/15 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: AZAviator

Quote:

Actually, 'will be' was not the phrase used.

I guess it was, "Shooting for November 30th 2015." duckhunter

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 03:28 AM

Originally Posted By: EightBall

Will we see any difference or is it just a matter of compatibility between 1.5 and 2.0 ?

EDIT : this kinda answer my question :
Quote:
Why the need for a separate, stand-alone build you ask? Because at this time the Nevada map and the Black Sea map use two different evolutions of the terrain engine (T4 for Nevada and T3 for the Black Sea). We are still in the process of converting the Black Sea map to T4 which will allow both maps to co-exist in the same DCS version. In order to release Nevada this month, we needed to create a separate version.

The "Pretty" features were part of DX11/EDGE Update.
The Terrain Engine is more along the lines of underlying infrastructure (Files, Paths, Formatting, DRM Protection, etc etc).
Posted By: Que

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 04:03 AM

Can anyone help clear this for me. I bought the A-10C on steam and activated the plane using the steam key in DCS world. Will I be able to fly the A-10C in the NTTR with the steam key?
Posted By: Maico

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 04:18 AM

Que, I hope you post your question in the official DCS forums. Better yet, open a ticket.

As far as NTTR. Another patch, another in
stall... Not the best but Ok for now. 1.5 has been good. Lets hope 2.0 don't have the module install problems Ehem! Leatherneck Ehem!

You can all thank me for the release date. As I stated, it would be released when I was on vacation. But that would have been good. You see, I will be home on Saturday. Instead It will be released on Monday MY FIRST DAY OF WORK. Ahhhhh! LoL, what can I do? I think I will have a mid week sickie. wink

Good Day all

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 04:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Que
Can anyone help clear this for me. I bought the A-10C on steam and activated the plane using the steam key in DCS world. Will I be able to fly the A-10C in the NTTR with the steam key?

You will need to register your Steam key on ED site and buy NTTR from ED, in order to access the Open Alpha.
Posted By: Que

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 04:34 AM

@Maico: I had no problems getting the Hog setup on 1.5. I have been flying on it since it came out. I will be taking a sick day Monday. I have a cough. LOL

Thanks Cichlidfan, as long as I can register and fly, I'm good. Just didn't want to buy another A-10C if not necessary

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 06:00 AM

Press it and viola.

Skatezilla,

Thanks for the reply and the great news. I look forward to what this produces for the future of this sim.
Posted By: Zoomie13

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 06:20 AM

Happy Birthday, strykerpsg!
happy_bday

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 06:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Zoomie13
Happy Birthday, strykerpsg!
happy_bday

LOL! Thanks Zoomie13!
Posted By: Bohemond

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 01:18 PM

Happy B-day!
Posted By: Revelation78

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Que

You will need to register your Steam key on ED site and buy NTTR from ED, in order to access the Open Alpha.

To add to what cichlidfan typed. DCS A-10C was available on Steam after the beta period expired. (if my memory serves me correctly) So if you first purchased A-10C through Steam then you had not purchased it early enough to get in on the beta offer.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 05:00 PM

The Terrain Engine is more along the lines of underlying infrastructure (Files, Paths, Formatting, DRM Protection, etc etc).

Actually I was thinking about collidable trees for example. Or the come back of Crimea.
I've read there were no definitive answer for Crimea but I can't find anything about trees.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 11:07 PM

Okay, it's now Monday 30 Nov in Russia...

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/29/15 11:11 PM

Actually I was thinking about collidable trees for example. Or the come back of Crimea.
I've read there were no definitive answer for Crimea but I can't find anything about trees.

Trees go bang in the newer maps but not in the Black sea unfortunately.

Nate

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Bohemond
Happy B-day!

Thanks Bohemond! I'll look for you this week in WoWs and did you say you were playing Armoured Warfare too? Starting to like that one too, but I am goign off topic of the thread.
Posted By: Stratos

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 07:43 AM

Crimea and the Donbass will be a amazing addition, will add a lot of possibilities to the sim. But I think is very unlikeley we will see it, unfortunately.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 10:17 AM

Trees go bang in the newer maps but not in the Black sea unfortunately.

Nate

Ok, thanks Nate

Originally Posted By: Stratos

Crimea and the Donbass will be a amazing addition, will add a lot of possibilities to the sim. But I think is very unlikeley we will see it, unfortunately.

Well, according to NRG-Vampire (a member on ED forums who usually knows what he's talking about) the amount of work wouldn't be huge in order to get Crimea back but the main issue might be about Ubisoft and licensed content.
Just a speculation.

But somehow I have the feeling that after having tasted the new map(s) we won't be looking at the Black Sea map as we used to.

Posted By: SlipBall

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 11:42 AM

Posted By: Stratos

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Stratos

Well, according to NRG-Vampire (a member on ED forums who usually knows what he's talking about) the amount of work wouldn't be huge in order to get Crimea back but the main issue might be about Ubisoft and licensed content.
Just a speculation.

But somehow I have the feeling that after having tasted the new map(s) we won't be looking at the Black Sea map as we used to.

The Black Sea map will be still played for a long time I think, specially the day we can get the Mi-24 Hind. Adding Crimea will add more roomplay.
Posted By: nirvi

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:14 PM

2.0 is released.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:18 PM

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:18 PM

At least post a link.... smile

Quote:

DUXFORD, UK, November 30th, 2015 – NEVADA Test and Training Range Map for DCS World 2 Open Alpha now available!

DCS 2 Web installer:
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...ads/world/2.0/

The NEVADA Test and Training Range Map requires the purchase of a key that can be purchase and download from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/

The Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) has the largest contiguous air and ground space available for peacetime military operations in the free world. The NTTR land area includes simulated air defense systems, mock airbases, and several target ranges. The NTTR was also used for nuclear testing. Today, it is home to RED FLAG and other military exercises that include countries from around the world. The NTTR map for DCS World 2 includes Nellis AFB, Creech AFB, McCarran International Airport and the infamous Groom Lake AFB (aka Area 51). This map also includes the city of Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport, and Hoover Dam.

Trailer:
https://youtu.be/8L5uNt3Hbss

Key Features of DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range:

366,000 sq. kilometres that covers portions of Nevada, Utah, Arizona and California.
Highly detailed modelling of Nellis Air Force Base, Creech Air Force Base, McCarran International Airport, and the Area 51 facility.
Hoover Dam and Lake Meade.
All VOR and VORTAC radio navigation beacons.
High resolution mesh and textures around the detailed airbases.
The entire NTTR airspace as well indication of all sub-ranges.
Las Vegas, Pahrump, Mesquite, Moapa, Indian Springs, Boulder City and other cities and towns in and nearby the NTTR. This also includes all major roads, railways, and power lines.

Note: Customers that purchased DCS: A-10C Warthog while it was in beta (prior to February 21st, 2011) will be provided this map for free!

About DCS World 2

Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) is a free-to-play digital battlefield, focusing on military aircraft simulation. It includes a FREE TF-51D and an Su-25T attack aircraft.

DCS World 2 working with new Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) terrain module, that includes the largest contiguous air and ground space available for peacetime military operations in the free world. The NTTR land area includes simulated air defense systems, mock airbases, and several target ranges. The NTTR was also used for nuclear testing. Today, it is home to RED FLAG and other military exercises that include countries from around the world. The NTTR map for DCS World 2 includes Nellis AFB, Creech AFB, McCarran International Airport and the infamous Groom Lake AFB (aka Area 51). This map also includes the city of Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport, and Hoover Dam.

Additionally, DCS World 2 includes:

Powerful mission and campaign editors
Multiplayer
Massive inventory of air, land and sea combat units and weapons
Advanced AI
Fast mission generator
Dynamic weather and seasons
Training missions
Mission replay system
Pilot logbook
Support for multiple maps

This exceptionally detailed and realistic world simulation engine guarantees an engaging, real-world combat experience in this flashpoint region. DCS is a true "sandbox" simulation that can and will cover multiple time periods covering many types of aircraft and ground vehicles. DCS World allows both realistic gameplay and more casual play styles to suit the player.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: nirvi
2.0 is released.

Confirmed. I think there are a few folks on these boards that owe ED an apology....

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:20 PM

to exssited ca'nt whrigt properli bananadance
Posted By: tempusmurphy

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:21 PM

downloading now ... quite fast aswell ... not sure on size yet .. at moment copying from standard dcs installation

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:23 PM

At first it will copy some files from the open beta, the actual download is 2.2Gb

Edit : sniped by yourself :P

Edit 2 : Maybe we should start a new thread ? We've been waiting for so long...

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Revelation78
2.0 is released.

Confirmed. I think there are a few folks on these boards that owe ED an apology....

Ahahaha. You must be new here smile

Nate

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:27 PM

2.0 is released.

Ahahaha. You must be new here smile

Nate

LOL, nah just poking the bear...

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:29 PM

the discount is still up, if anyone is interested.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:38 PM

Well, according to NRG-Vampire (a member on ED forums who usually knows what he's talking about)

If you consider doomsday preachers to be reliable, sure. The pinnacle of his reliability would be the "OMG U GUISE WERE GETTING A FULL FIDELITY F-15C MODULE IN A WEEK!" (wish I was joking, but that is what the thread was claiming, and he was one, if not the driving force behind that utter circus) thread...

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 03:55 PM

Didn't know about that Scrim.
It's not like I portrayed him as the new DCS pope either.
He's always been helpfull and seems to know his way around DCS, way better than I do, that's for sure.

Now, it would seem the NTTR isn't quite there yet.
Some people have already finished their download and...there's no map biggrin
All they can do is activate their modules.

A real roller coaster !
Posted By: Vitesse

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:02 PM

Quote:
Now, it would seem the NTTR isn't quite there yet.

At the moment you d/l the updater - it copied about 15GB or so from my existing install and is downloading another 2GB. It may dl another 2 GB after that (other users say). Once installed it then allows you to activate and DL the Nevada terrain, which is not available yet.

Edit - Just posted by Skatezilla -

FOR USERS THAT ARE GETTING A NO THEATER PROMPT, AND HAVE A VALID NTTR LICENSE KEY

USE THE FOLLOWING COMMAND:
dcs_updater install NEVADA_terrain

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:05 PM

From Skatezilla :
FOR USERS THAT ARE GETTING A NO THEATER PROMPT, AND HAVE A VALID NTTR LICENSE KEY

Sniped agin

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:07 PM

Quote:
Sniped agin biggrin

I shouldn't be here anyway. Browsing uses up precious download speed!

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:09 PM

lol, me neither, but it's part of the fun smile

NTTR is 24Gb !

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:12 PM

Getting 3.6g now at 198k/sec. Gonna be a while

Was hoping they would have fixed this torrent stuff

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:13 PM

Quote:
NTTR is 24Gb !

No flying today then!

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Vitesse
Quote:
NTTR is 24Gb !

No flying today then!

I sure am. Been up for 30 hours now.
I either fall asleep during the download or die tryin'
Posted By: Speyer

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:24 PM

From Skatezilla :

Sniped agin

Dos cmd in 2015. Excellent. smile
Posted By: Sethos88

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:34 PM

I can't seem to download it. Downloaded the web installer, installed the base files and had the "Start download" option ticked. Nothing. Ran DCS_updater.exe in the "DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Bin" folder, it checks for updates and then just closes down.

Did I miss anything?

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Sethos88
I can't seem to download it. Downloaded the web installer, installed the base files and had the "Start download" option ticked. Nothing. Ran DCS_updater.exe in the "DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Bin" folder, it checks for updates and then just closes down.

Did I miss anything?

You'll need to try the command line option.

From your OpenAlpha folder:

LSHIFT+ Right Mouse Click -> select open command prompt here

type dcs_updater.exe update

hit enter
Posted By: Sethos88

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 04:48 PM

Did I miss anything?

You'll need to try the command line option.

From your OpenAlpha folder:

LSHIFT+ Right Mouse Click -> select open command prompt here

type dcs_updater.exe update

hit enter

Thanks, though it appears it might have been Malwarebytes that constantly cut off the connection. So I turned off the Website Connection module.

Seems to be updating now smile

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 05:45 PM

24MB? Is it going to decrease with development? If that is what we have to look forward to, soon the disk space occupied by the maps will be costing more than the actual price for them.

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: scrim
24MB? Is it going to decrease with development? If that is what we have to look forward to, soon the disk space occupied by the maps will be costing more than the actual price for them.

Nah, the platter HDDs are dirt cheap now.

Just use the SSD for your OS.
Posted By: Goblin

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 05:57 PM

Does anyone know if providing the A-10C beta serial number is working to get NTTR licensed?

Quote:
Note: Customers that purchased DCS: A-10C Warthog while it was in beta (prior to February 21st, 2011) will be provided this map for free!
Posted By: Lucky

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 06:03 PM

Looks like I won't get to try NTTR and 2.0 out until tomorrow. I have to leave in an hour and a half and at the rate NTTR is downloading it will probably take another 5-6 hours. I won't be back until tomorrow morning after 9. I'll leave my computer on overnight to help seed after it finishes downloading.
Posted By: HomeFries

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 06:06 PM

Thanks, though it appears it might have been Malwarebytes that constantly cut off the connection. So I turned off the Website Connection module.

Seems to be updating now smile

Add your DCS_Updater.exe files to the Web Exclusions (I added the file from 1.2.16, 1.5, and 2.0).
Posted By: Dachs

Re: NTTR Imminent - 11/30/15 07:00 PM

If ED was behind all the various torrent clients in the world, piracy would be stonecold dead..
I think travelling to russia, riding on a beat up old horse to personally retrieve a copy is quicker than this torrent thing!
Oh well, all good things comes to those who wait, they say

deadhorse
© 2024 SimHQ Forums