homepage

Sorry I'm sure I missed this but do we need to patch cfs3 at all?

Posted By: bisher

Sorry I'm sure I missed this but do we need to patch cfs3 at all? - 12/15/13 12:25 AM

My download is at 80% and want to be ready

thanks
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: Sorry I'm sure I missed this but do we need to patch cfs3 at all? - 12/15/13 12:32 AM

go to the "download" tab and get the latest "Patch V1.3" it includes all previous patches.
This patch applies to WOFF. You don't need to patch CFS3 if you have the latest version. See the "FAQ" on this at "overflandersfields.com".
Posted By: bisher

Re: Sorry I'm sure I missed this but do we need to patch cfs3 at all? - 12/15/13 12:57 AM

Thanks for the prompt response Robert Wiggins
Posted By: Polovski

Re: Sorry I'm sure I missed this but do we need to patch cfs3 at all? - 12/15/13 02:02 AM

Bisher is asking about CFS3 patches not WOFF patches?

No you do not need to patch CFS3 IF it's a reasonable recent one. Anyway just install WOFF and let it find the CFS3 files from your CFS3 CD or DVD and it will check for you.
Posted By: Robert_Wiggins

Re: Sorry I'm sure I missed this but do we need to patch cfs3 at all? - 12/15/13 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Polovski
Bisher is asking about CFS3 patches not WOFF patches?

No you do not need to patch CFS3 IF it's a reasonable recent one. Anyway just install WOFF and let it find the CFS3 files from your CFS3 CD or DVD and it will check for you.

I appreciate you jumping in on this Pol, Maybe I wasn't clear in my explanation. I did say "You don't need to patch CFS3 if you have the latest version. See the "FAQ" on this at "overflandersfields.com".". I only mentioned the Patches for WOFF as an added note incase he needed them.

Best Regards;
Posted By: Polovski

Re: Sorry I'm sure I missed this but do we need to patch cfs3 at all? - 12/21/13 05:10 PM

No problem thanks Robert I trying to clarify for anyone reading didn't see the word CFS3 when I read it first.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums