homepage

What Happened to GumpsBonus/rb3d.net?

Posted By: skyh

What Happened to GumpsBonus/rb3d.net? - 08/04/10 10:43 PM

Hi All

Returning to RB3D after a long absence, I discovered what seemed like a fantastic RB3D resource, with reworked, packaged combinations of the essential RB3D mods and fixes:
http://www.rb3d.net/RB3D%20Open%20Source%20Launcher/GumpsBONUS.html
However, all the download links are bad, and the rb3d.net forums, and RB3D Open Source Launcher project, seem defunct.

Does anyone know anything about this, or whether Gump's RB3D Upgrade~V2a is available elsewhere?

Thanks,
Sky
Posted By: Skiddmark

Re: What Happened to GumpsBonus/rb3d.net? - 08/10/10 02:11 AM

Lack of funds to maintain the site, plus GUMP has vanished, I don't know his fate.
The terrain and FX (3dPatch VOL files(without planes since you're using a plane patch anyway(HAG)))zip is 17.7Mb, probably too much to e-mail to you.
If we keep bringing it to the attention of SWWISA someone may make it available for D/L.
Posted By: skyh

Re: What Happened to GumpsBonus/rb3d.net? - 08/10/10 03:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Skiddmark
Lack of funds to maintain the site, plus GUMP has vanished, I don't know his fate.
The terrain and FX (3dPatch VOL files(without planes since you're using a plane patch anyway(HAG)))zip is 17.7Mb, probably too much to e-mail to you.
If we keep bringing it to the attention of SWWISA someone may make it available for D/L.

This is Gump's modified version of HAG? Or an addon to HAG?
© 2024 SimHQ Forums