homepage

No ForceFeedback in COD, how to assign device priority?

Posted By: Celeste

No ForceFeedback in COD, how to assign device priority? - 03/02/14 10:50 AM

Hi all, I have 4 devices connected: a joystick Saytek Cyborg Evo Force, a logitech GT25 as rudder, another "modifield" pedals of Momo Racing (for controlls of mixture and propeller pitch) and a virtual device PPjoy to a correct functioning of rudder pedals... The devices working properly together in IL-2 COD, but Force Feedback of Cyborg only work if I disconnect GT25 and Momo Racing...
The order of devices is:
[img:center]http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7792&d=1393666639[/img]

I tried several ways to resolve this problem:

-I tried to edit the file conf.ini of the game, changing the value to* FF = 1 to FF= 2 but nothing to do.
-I tried to put the Saytek as the preferred device from the control panel, but nothing.
-I tried to change the order of the id with the software "joyIDs" but it did not work (maybe because I have win7), the order of devices remains the same.
-I also tried to see if I could change the order from the bios, but nothing ...

Somebody help me please, I have bought this game recently and has always fascinated me, but it's frustrating not being able to use the ForceFeedback for such a little thing ... I don't believe that I can't do anything for this stupid problem ...

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Re: No ForceFeedback in COD, how to assign device priority? - 03/10/14 05:25 PM

Suggestions?
Posted By: Sokol1

Re: No ForceFeedback in COD, how to assign device priority? - 03/10/14 06:52 PM

Maybe this?

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=27113

Or explain why is not possible in O.Maddox games.

Sokol1

Re: No ForceFeedback in COD, how to assign device priority? - 03/10/14 07:11 PM

Thanks Sokol1, but I tried to use JoyId but not run, this has effect only if the programm uses the old win32 api interface for controllers - if the directinput api is used, as in CloD, it has no effect...
© 2024 SimHQ Forums