homepage

New Video Tomahawk MkII v Bf 109 F-2 trop

Posted By: ATAG_Pattle

New Video Tomahawk MkII v Bf 109 F-2 trop - 03/04/20 08:27 PM

Dogfight!! Tomahawk MkII v Bf 109 F-2 trop.

Alpha footage from the upcoming IL-2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz , North African expansion.

Featuring new aircraft, the Tomahawk MkII and Bf 109 F-2 trop.

Also featuring the latest map build, new smoke effects, and improved pilot AI.

Location NW of Tobruk

Would be great to hear what you think. Please hit the like button on the video  and comment away! It helps spread the word.

Cheers,

Pattle
Posted By: bisher

Re: New Video Tomahawk MkII v Bf 109 F-2 trop - 03/04/20 11:22 PM

Those aircraft look beautiful, can't wait to sit in the cockpit, which look great and offers a nice feeling of combat flight smile
Posted By: MudPuppy

Re: New Video Tomahawk MkII v Bf 109 F-2 trop - 03/05/20 12:41 PM

Really digging the way the aircraft look in the sun. Tne flame and smoke effects look fantastic. Keep up the good work and keeping us all in the loop.
Derek
Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: New Video Tomahawk MkII v Bf 109 F-2 trop - 03/05/20 02:02 PM

Love it. The smoke/venting spray length before it dissipates looks really good. The modeling on both aircraft(externally) looks superb. The cockpit(109) looks excellent, but then again CLOD always had the best in the business IMHO. I would like to see the P40 cockpit, but I am guessing that is still in development? Will there be new pilot models for both the Allied & Axis pilots? That Brit pilot looks a little toasty in his heavy coat in the middle of the desert. Has the actual fire/flames effect been updated from the current Bitz edition? That is one of the only thing I struggle to be satisfied with in most every Flight Sim. IMHO they either seem to be to large to the scale of the planes(CLOD's and GBS's case. This looks better but maybe it is a Placebo effect in my mind?) or they are textures which have vertical lines showing against the external plane model and a round cotton balls strung together look(WOTR, WOFF, BOBII) or the flames just doesn't look real as was the case with DCS.(I haven't seen DCS flame in over a year, so for what it's worth this may be improved). Anyway, as a whole this just looks very high quality. Can't wait to jump in my Martl;... errrr P40 and have a go!!! Nice work TFS! yep

S!Blade<><
Posted By: SlipBall

Re: New Video Tomahawk MkII v Bf 109 F-2 trop - 04/12/20 10:17 PM

thats really awesome thanks for the thread
I finally made a move to the newer gsme it is just so special
© 2024 SimHQ Forums