homepage

Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate.

Posted By: Mysticpuma2003

Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/26/17 05:00 PM

Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate.

Following work by the beta testers a few issues were found (and now resolved) and there will be hopefully one final build to test and then we should be ready (pending any show stopping bugs) to release v4.5.

This footage shows an attack by Beaufighters on a group of He-111's (including a little more resistance from the He-111 DM) followed by landing the Beaufighter (landscape and runway detail).

Posted By: RedToo

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/26/17 05:10 PM

thumbsup
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/27/17 11:45 AM

Good stuff!
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/27/17 01:50 PM

If someone had asked me what aircraft I wanted to see introduced into a sim, the Beaufighter would have been near the top of my list. That list also includes a Mosquito *cough* and various early war British aircraft (Whirlwind anyone?). I really like multi-role aircraft.

I'd love to fly the Rockbeau and Torbeau in anti-shipping roles,is that on the cards?

Either way,once she's released I will be re-installing TF CloD smile

Posted By: trindade

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/28/17 11:51 AM

A Mosquito would be one of my choices too. yep
Posted By: Skycat

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/28/17 04:48 PM

I have the Steam version Cliffs of Dover. Will this patch be officially incorporated by Steam? If not, will it be comprehensive patch or will I need to do the dance of installing previous patches?
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/28/17 05:28 PM

Just activate the beta version and it's a simple install all taken care of by Steam.
Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/29/17 04:01 AM

Still waiting!!!
Looking Good TFS!

S!Blade<><
Posted By: Mysticpuma2003

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/29/17 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Skycat
I have the Steam version Cliffs of Dover. Will this patch be officially incorporated by Steam? If not, will it be comprehensive patch or will I need to do the dance of installing previous patches?

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topi...-fusion-simulations-patches-and-clod-fa/

smile

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/29/17 11:58 PM

I did the update through Steam. Very easy, and Iike what I see in the beta.
Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/30/17 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Skycat
I did the update through Steam. Very easy, and Iike what I see in the beta.

That is the Team Fusion Simulations Steam Patch v4.312 . The new Beta version is still in testing
and will be released soon, as I understand it.

S!Blade<><

Re: Footage captured by JG4_Karaya in the first Beta Release Candidate. - 10/31/17 12:14 AM

The splash screens after my Steam update are different than the patched install on my other computer. But you are correct on the version number.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums