homepage

Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49

Posted By: Mysticpuma2003

Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/21/17 01:18 PM

Cheers, MP

Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/21/17 01:43 PM

Just got in from a 5 mile run and Lo & Behold a new TFS 4.49 Dogfight vid. May I be the first to say this looks Spectacular.
Amazing work Team TFS. Can't wait to try it out. winkngrin

S!Blade<><

I am assuming that these are AI that are being hunted? If so, it looks like some work has been done on the routines, correction a lot of work.
Love the Spit hunting the 109, the latter was really putting some evasive maneuvers in. Thank God the AI is not just circling down to the left
or to the right. This looks like SP is going to be so much better.
MP, will Desastersoft Campaigns still work in 4.5???? popcorn

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/21/17 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Blade_Meister

MP, will Desastersoft Campaigns still work in 4.5???? popcorn

Yes smile
Posted By: Pooch

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/22/17 02:48 AM

Those two Spits must have been a couple of new lads. Just wait 'til we have cannons!
Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/23/17 01:05 AM

Pretty cool.
My only complaint is about the fireball effect when the planes are hit. That looks a little too fake to me.

Wheels

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/23/17 08:49 AM

Everything is up for revision but we firstly just want to get the Patch out into the wild.....we just can't keep hold of it for ever and ever and never let it see the light of day smile

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/23/17 02:00 PM

Then by all means, RELEASE IT PLEASE!!! We can deal with a cheesy fireball, although I do not share that sentiment. I think everything looks perfect for release, it's the mechanics that IMHO need to be spot on. Just can't wait.

S!Blade<>< salute
Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/23/17 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mysticpuma2003
Everything is up for revision but we firstly just want to get the Patch out into the wild.....we just can't keep hold of it for ever and ever and never let it see the light of day smile

If it never gets changed that is just the way it goes. To me the fireball effect is too cheesy but it seems Blade does not share my opinion. I agree with you that if you waited to please everyone then nothing would ever get released. cool

Wheels

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/23/17 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by wheelsup_cavu
Originally Posted by Mysticpuma2003

If it never gets changed that is just the way it goes. To me the fireball effect is too cheesy but it seems Blade does not share my opinion. I agree with you that if you waited to please everyone then nothing would ever get released. cool

Wheels

Ahhh! We agree that we disagree. I just want them to release 4.5. yep
banghead

S!Blade<><
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/24/17 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Blade_Meister
Then by all means, RELEASE IT PLEASE!!! We can deal with a cheesy fireball, although I do not share that sentiment. I think everything looks perfect for release, it's the mechanics that IMHO need to be spot on. Just can't wait.

S!Blade<>< salute

thumbsup
Posted By: 911dan

Re: Dogfighting over France in Beta v4.49 - 10/27/17 02:23 AM

Here's another view of the beta fire, smoke and leaks. Looking good IMO

© 2024 SimHQ Forums