homepage

[SABOW] Mod List & 2 Questions

Posted By: acetanker

[SABOW] Mod List & 2 Questions - 04/10/13 11:24 AM

Hello Guys!

Can we create a List of existing Mods for SABOW?
If you know any mod, post it here.

btw. I'm new here in the forum smile
I have 2 Questions about the SABOW game. (I ordered it, am looking forward to it, hasn't arrived yet *sigh*)
---> Do Shells bounce off the Armor of the Tanks?
---> Is the Gunner able to Control the tank? (gun and tank control like in world of tanks)

Have a nice day smile
Posted By: FlashBurn

Re: [SABOW] Mod List & 2 Questions - 04/12/13 01:18 AM

yes they get deflected quite often if favorable.... in all Graviteam stuff. Yes gunner can control tank...if player or commander dead for ai.

ALOT of mods got folded into sabow last patch. Apart from that the only one I know of is mine, and whukids IDF mod. SAbows a real good tank sim.... Some of use sabow lovers are where tankers IRL. I was not, lol I was a scout....but was on an M3 bradley for a little while. Sabow gets more right than 99 percent of other tank games. Most are horibbly wrong. If not played fine karvov 1942... quite good as well. and ALOT of mods for that. Even having been released over 5 years ago still looks and plays good.
Posted By: frinik22

Re: [SABOW] Mod List & 2 Questions - 04/12/13 01:46 AM

Flashburn, how would you compare Steel Armour Blaze of War to Steel Beasts in getting it 99% right?
Posted By: FlashBurn

Re: [SABOW] Mod List & 2 Questions - 04/12/13 07:25 AM

I can not anwser that one... Never pulled trigger on steal beasts. Price point always made go WOOOOOOOOeeeeeeeee. Also super modern stuff I go Meh.. When you have modern balistic computers and laser range finders......or thermals. Not a hell of alot to do. I want to be the balaistic computer and fire control system. 50-60 tech is alot like ww2 stuff. Hell all of it is based off it. I have yet to see anyone really do thermals right. You have any idea how much little fuzy things show up over a field? ALOT. With no depth perception... Is that someguy with an RPG's head or a bunny rabbit? Its damn near always hot thing is enemy...

But I am guessing tank inners are all static. And mouse click to equipment does? Not knocking it at all. But SABOW was starting to go that way....a fully interactive cocpit.. Well not fully but more than anyone else. At somepoint I do need to check it out. But if only it where 40-60's tech... Theres a hole there. yes K43 and tiger vs t34 from 5 years ago. But sabow/gtos system of battles is better and dynamic. You rarly get the same thing 2x when replaying. Maybe I finally pull triger on SB pro after this graphics upgrade. biggrin Or I do something crazy and pointless like make a playable m3a1 stuart light tank with interactive cocpit for the hell of it. biggrin Although I would HAVE to get Krabb to help on code part. Above my head 1/2 of it.
Posted By: whukid

Re: [SABOW] Mod List & 2 Questions - 04/14/13 03:56 AM

ACHH. Where did you order it from? How much did you pay?! For Graviteam products, use gamersgate or amazon (for SFK42). Best prices, latest editions, ect.

Before you do anything, you want to get your game patched up to the latest. That'll fix a bunch of stuff up for you. Flashburn's ISABOW mod is the only conversionish mod that's patched up to the March patch. Mine is still patched to August (and fairly unstable frown )
Posted By: acetanker

Re: [SABOW] Mod List & 2 Questions - 04/14/13 09:10 AM

ok thanks for all answers smile
© 2024 SimHQ Forums