homepage

Quick question

Posted By: shea1980

Quick question - 04/09/13 01:52 PM

Guys i just have a Quick question,when selecting a vehicle is it possible to get rid of the blue box that surround the vehicle?any info would be great,cheers
Posted By: Thomasew

Re: Quick question - 04/09/13 03:25 PM

Hi,

Click on the 'button' marked by the red arrow, .. until it looks the same as in the pic.

Cheers
Tom
Posted By: FlashBurn

Re: Quick question - 04/09/13 03:42 PM

high jacking thread...........BUT Thomasew...dont suppose you get find muesuem or some such and take internal photos of Oliphant? Asking alot there. biggrin
Posted By: Dane49

Re: Quick question - 04/09/13 03:42 PM

The way I get rid of the blue box around selected units is lift your mouse cursor above the horizon till the red circle with the slash in it shows then left click the mouse button.
Posted By: Thomasew

Re: Quick question - 04/09/13 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: FlashBurn
high jacking thread...........BUT Thomasew...dont suppose you get find muesuem or some such and take internal photos of Oliphant? Asking alot there. biggrin

Ugh! .. I'm afraid not. I used to live in Johannesburg, .. where the War Museum is. I've been there a few times, and have been inside the Olifant .. but that was .. many many many years ago. sigh

I live in Port Elizabeth now, .. and the whole city is almost a museum to the British Settlers of 1820. No Tanks though .. sigh

If I get a chance to get to Jo'burg anytime soon .. I'll see what I can do.

Cheers
Tom
Posted By: FlashBurn

Re: Quick question - 04/09/13 05:30 PM

biggrin maybe get some sort of interior into oliphant for sabow. biggrin How cool would that be?
Posted By: shea1980

Re: Quick question - 04/09/13 06:51 PM

Thanks very much for the responce guys
© 2024 SimHQ Forums