homepage

Two questions for Andrey

Posted By: Mitra76

Two questions for Andrey - 01/09/12 08:49 PM

First at all my compliments for the SABOW and APOS, I taken both at december and they are sure great games.

I have two questions:

in SABOW is not possible have a free camera for cinematic view? I saw in the trailers battlescenes from far and first views of other vehicles during the battle.

I still don't understand how to make appears the detail buttons for lines of fire with artillery in both the game (image 2.13 of english tactical manual)? I trace the lines but the buttons don't appear.

Thanks
Posted By: andrey12345

Re: Two questions for Andrey - 01/09/12 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Mitra76

in SABOW is not possible have a free camera for cinematic view? I saw in the trailers battlescenes from far and first views of other vehicles during the battle.

In current time - no

I still don't understand how to make appears the detail buttons for lines of fire with artillery in both the game (image 2.13 of english tactical manual)? I trace the lines but the buttons don't appear.

[\] button next to + button
Posted By: speck01

Re: Two questions for Andrey - 01/09/12 11:51 PM

hi Andrey -

I hope you consider having a 'free camera' or a 'next friendly unit' in a future patch. The game has great graphics, it's frustrating not being able to "look around" the battlefield like you can in other sims (like jumping from plane to plane like you can in flight sims).

thanks!

Re: Two questions for Andrey - 01/15/12 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: andrey12345
[quote=Mitra76]
[\] button next to + button

Sorry I cannot find it; my keyboard layout is different; what is the name of command in the control settings? I must press it after have traced the line or during the tracing?

Re: Two questions for Andrey - 01/15/12 09:05 PM

in 2nd row ...7, 8, 9, 0, -, +, \

Re: Two questions for Andrey - 01/16/12 08:07 PM

Thanks for patience Andrey, but I don't understand. Second row where? they keynum?

This is how is done a italian keyboard: http://www.worldlanguage.com/ProductScreenShots/1637-1.jpg

Re: Two questions for Andrey - 01/16/12 09:29 PM

May be left from back space (<-) key?

Re: Two questions for Andrey - 01/16/12 09:41 PM

first thing I tried (pressing before during and after the trace of fire line) but it doesn't work. Perhaps it activated only with some class of fire (off-map artillery?)

Re: Two questions for Andrey - 01/17/12 12:50 AM

first thing I tried (pressing before during and after the trace of fire line) but it doesn't work. Perhaps it activated only with some class of fire (off-map artillery?)

Off map arty has it's own areas - auto highlighted if you select spotter (with current patch).

Command ranges and targets&movements it's a separate - enable if thought interface (yellow round button on the left).
Posted By: Thomasew

Re: Two questions for Andrey - 01/17/12 08:01 AM

Thanks for patience Andrey, but I don't understand. Second row where? they keynum?

This is how is done a italian keyboard: http://www.worldlanguage.com/ProductScreenShots/1637-1.jpg

Hi,

In that picture the \ key is to the left of number 1(!) and above the TAB key.

Cheers
Tom
© 2024 SimHQ Forums