homepage

SFK42: The Essentials (updated 2/21/2015)

Posted By: godzilla1985

SFK42: The Essentials (updated 2/21/2015) - 05/29/10 06:38 AM

ADMIN NOTE: Please only post news, info, and links to mods here. Keep this thread clean, no questions, comments, or complaints. Feel free to start a new thread to discuss something here or to ask for help.

DEAD LINKS REMOVED-SOME LINKS UPDATED-NEW SFK42 SITE ADDED (STA)

So your new to SFK42 and your wondering where to get the patches and mods? This guide will hopefully help you find, download and install everything to get the most out of SFK42. This sticky will mostly deal with mods and I will try to keep it updated as SFK42 is still evolving. Most of the patches and mods can be found at Graviteams home site ,Tanksim and the SFK42 Mediafire site (all links at bottom of page). Some mods are hosted only by there creators so you might have to do a little searching. If your having problems finding a certain mod create a post here at the SimHq Graviteam forums or the Graviteam home site forums and someone will help.

Most mods at Tanksim are in the English download section, a few like the all important SPM 1.5 Beta, are located in the Russian download section. This might sound a little intimidating but Tanksim does have a language translator on site.

It is also highly recommended if your OS is either Vista or Win7 to place your SFK42 install in a folder other then the SFK42 default install path C:\Program Files (x86)\Lighthouse\Steelfury. Your can install SFK42 to a seperate partitian of your HD or just install to C:\Lighthouse\Steelfury or a new folder of your choosing.

First you will need the JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler (JSGME). At the mediafire site (link at bottom of page).

Next we need to get the only patch ever made for SFK42 which can be downloaded from Tanksim.ru or the SFK42 mediafire sites (links at bottom of page).
This is the patch you want:
1). Unofficial_Patch_SF_v0.1_eng A small note about this patch, you will always need to have it activated in JSGME. Without it your SFK42 might not run so remember to always have this patch activated.

Now on to the mods. Again most can be found at Tanksim, Graviteams home site or at the SFK42 Mediafire Site.

*Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5 Beta.
The mod is cumulative over previous SPM mods and includes some of the stand alone mods that came out after the last SPM release. So for the most part the latest SPM version is all that will be needed in SFK42 to get the mods that came out between the SPM releases. Also as with all the SPM releases a few vehicles have been added, some have their own missions/campaigns already included while others may need to have a mission or campaign made to be able to use them. But being the models are in the game it is now possible to make them player controlled in your own user made missions via the SFK42 Mission Editor.

SPM 1.5 Beta authors:
egorOgr
kote
SHUN
Sidorov
Mishel_new
mikhayl
Hemul
natalex
Maleshkin
stone2009

Many thanks for making SFK42 what it is today. My apologies to anyone not listed here, if you were involved let me know and I'll get you in he

SPM 1.5 ULTIMATE UPDATE and UU Patch get it here:
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10117.0
Much improved, new missions, new armored units and many post SPM 1.5 Beta mods now included standard. Some mods that are included standard in SPM 1.5 UU are the SPM 1.5 Beta Fix, SPM 1.5 Beta English Mod, NTA 1.3 and NTA 1.4. SPM 1.5 Beta is still required to use SPM 1.5 Ultimate Update. Make sure to follow the installation notes since there is a problem if you use the Steel Sound Mod Collection and don't place it correctly in the SFK42 JSGME mod cue.

Okay now you have the mod, what order should I activate them for SFK42 using JSGME? Well at this time this is the current order that is recommended:
For just SPM 1.5 Beta, SPM 1.5 UU and UU Patch:

1.Unofficial patch_SF_v0.1_(ENG)
2. SPM 1.5 beta
3. SPM 1.5 ultimate update
4. SPM 1.5 ultimate update patch
5. Some sound mod or autumn mod if you like

For SPM 1.5 Beta, SPM 1.5 UU, UU Patch and user created missions:

1.Unofficial patch_SF_v0.1_(ENG)
2. SPM 1.5 beta
3. <mission of your choise like Rends' Barbarossa>
4. SPM 1.5 ultimate update
5. SPM 1.5 ultimate update patch
6. Some sound mod or autumn mod

It is very important to remember that if you use the Steel Sound Mod Collection it must be installed before SPM 1.5 Beta

SPM 1.5 Beta and all SPM Ultimate Updates have been superseded by SPM 2.0. Files can be found at Graviteams or TankSim site's (links below)

USER MADE MISSIONS

There are several user made missions/campaigns that have been developed by western fans of SFK42. You will not find some of these missions/campaigns at the SFK42 mediafire file link since I do not have permission to host them, if permission is granted I will add them. But you can find these new missions/campaigns from:

Kyth: Kyth has granted permission so you can find his 10 Pz III missions at the mediafire link also....thanks Kyth cheers
Kyth:Panzer 38t Missions (on going). http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=9926.0 or here: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3484621/Steel_Fury_New_Missions_for_th.html#Post3484621 i]
Estnische:[i]List of User-Made Missions Sticky. Many of the missions already listed here plus quite a few others, nice description of missions and what mods might be needed. http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10102.0

SEASON MODS:

stone 2009 and Maleshkin Winter Mod Beta III, much improved over Winter Mod Beta II. More realistic looking, ice effects on water and lots of new effects added frosty frosty frosty get it here:
http://narod.ru/disk/43262098001.fb8794ac676be626312a10fc768d028b/Winter_Mod_beta_III.rar.html
This DL site is in RU, so here is a link to a visual "How To" done by Estnishe:
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10197.msg21205#msg21205.

SOUND MODS:

Available at Tanksim, or at the SFK42 MediaFire Site.
Frontline Acoustics 1.1 by TangoRomero
Steel Sound Mod v1.1 Fixed version (english).
Steel_Sound_Mod_Collection by stone2009.
NSU_Steelfury_Sound1 by NSU

MISC:

Mission/Vehicle Import Tutorials
I have decided to include these for those who might want to experiment with SFK42. I was hoping for more detailed one stop tutorials to happen when I started this sticky, but nothing has transpired yet. But with what is available and asking some of the authors who have made missions it is possible to put the puzzle together.

Mission Tutorial by Friedrich Wilhelm:
http://www.4shared.com/document/9vKpkgWz/SF_Mission_Editor.html
While this is not a complete "how to" it does cover the basics with pictures and descriptions.

Mission Tutorial by fabianfred (video only):
http://www.4shared.com/dir/11609396/7b1d1709/Steel_Fury-Kharkov_1942.html
Not a complete tutorial but adds to Friedrich Wilhelms tutorial

Video-lessons for Editors:
http://tanksim.org.ru/files/docs/video_lessons_eng.php
Probably the best and complete tutorials on doing things in SFK42, only problem is it's all in Russian

Vehicle Import Tutorial by Mikhayl:
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=60.msg88#msg88
This tutorial might be completed

STEEL TANK ADD ON (for SFK42)
I wanted to add this since it appears this is the only site where continued modding of SFK42 is taking place. The SPM appears to be stalled at SPM 2.0 and further development is anyone's guess at this time. STA is a splinter group of modders that were working within the SPM but decided to go their own way, the reason's for which I will not discuss. For anyone interested in up to date and new mods for SFK42, please visit the site (link in the FAN SITES with DOWNLOAD/FORUMS).

OFFICIAL DEVELOPER SITES with DOWNLOADS/FORUMS:

Graviteams SFK42 forums:
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?board=1.20

FAN SITES with DOWNLOADS/FORUMS

Tank Sim
http://tanksim.org.ru/

STA (Steel Tank Add-On)
http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/

OLDER SFK42 FILE REPOSITORY SITES (SPM 1.5 Beta not available here):

SFK42 Mediafire Site:
http://www.mediafire.com?q38nkzaginphq (older SPM mods, pre STA)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tawqydkci66dd/STA (older STA Mods Jan2015)

cheers

Posted By: norm

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 05/29/10 01:12 PM

one thing I would recommend is waiting a couple of weeks for steel panzer 1.5.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 05/29/10 01:51 PM

Done norm, sorry I missed that
Cheers
Posted By: HarryM

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 06/02/10 03:08 PM

What's going to be in SP 1.5?

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 06/02/10 08:19 PM

See Good news! (for SFK42) by norm a couple threads below this sticky.
Posted By: HarryM

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 06/02/10 10:11 PM

Ah, duh, thanks!
Posted By: FlyingToaster

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 09/24/10 06:18 PM

I've been trying to download the patch from mediafire and the official site. Each time it gets to 19.5 Megs downloaded and finishes (through mediafire) or sits at 19.5Mb, still claiming to be downloading, but not actually getting more data (not mediafire). I can then open the fire and extract the patch, but it gets to basic_physic.codelib and gives me a corrupt files error.

This has happened several times, any ideas?

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 09/25/10 02:48 AM

Originally Posted By: FlyingToaster
I've been trying to download the patch from mediafire and the official site. Each time it gets to 19.5 Megs downloaded and finishes (through mediafire) or sits at 19.5Mb, still claiming to be downloading, but not actually getting more data (not mediafire). I can then open the fire and extract the patch, but it gets to basic_physic.codelib and gives me a corrupt files error.

This has happened several times, any ideas?

Hi FT,
You mean the Unofficial Patch is the one giving you trouble?
cheers
Posted By: FlyingToaster

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 09/25/10 04:59 PM

Correct, the unofficial patch.

I've tried from the steelfury.info site (gets to 19.5 MB downloaded and sits there, never finishing or progressing) and Mediafire (gets to 19.5 Mb downloaded and finishes).

I just tried again and got the same error. I can actually run the .exe and extract files (from all download attempts), and it works until the file I mentioned before, basic_physics.codelib.
This occurs on two computers, one with XP and one with Vista.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 09/25/10 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: FlyingToaster
Correct, the unofficial patch.

I've tried from the steelfury.info site (gets to 19.5 MB downloaded and sits there, never finishing or progressing) and Mediafire (gets to 19.5 Mb downloaded and finishes).

I just tried again and got the same error. I can actually run the .exe and extract files (from all download attempts), and it works until the file I mentioned before, basic_physics.codelib.
This occurs on two computers, one with XP and one with Vista.

Humm I'm at a loss for this confused, especially since the files at mediafire since are my own personal files. Just as a test last night I DL'ed the Unofficial Patch from my file site (since I assumed this was the file you were refering to in your post) and it went just fine. If you want maybe I can send you the file directly, LMK
cheers
Posted By: von Kinderei

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 12/12/10 08:45 PM

I got a quick question ...

I D/L'd the Pathfinding , new armor maps and the MG34 fix files ...

What do these do ?

Thanks

vK ~

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 12/13/10 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: von Kinderei

I got a quick question ...

I D/L'd the Pathfinding , new armor maps and the MG34 fix files ...

What do these do ?

Thanks

vK ~

Hi vK,
check these links, should answer your questions.

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1090.0 (Pathfinding thread)
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=874.0 (MG34 thread)
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=1083.0 (New armor maps thread)

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 12/13/10 03:05 AM

Thanks mate ...

vK ~
Posted By: 1_m

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 07/11/11 07:41 AM

Originally Posted By: godzilla1985

Now on to the mods. Again most can be found here: http://tanksim.org.ru/wfdownloads-viewcat.cid-15.htm or the Mediafire site. I will list the mods, name the author and give a brief discription (most have full readme at the Tanksim.ru site or included with the mod file).

now is
http://tanksim.tk/wfdownloads-viewcat.cid-15.htm

tanksim.tk this is former tanksim.org.ru

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 07/17/11 08:51 PM

Thanks for the update 1_m, have added the new link to the SFK42 The Essentials sticky.
cheers
Posted By: Magnum

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 09/28/11 11:56 AM

some of you can't see red can you? lol

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 10/15/11 03:23 PM

Lookin' for the Cracked Optics Mod ...

The link I found is kaput ... ANYONE have this that they wouldn't mind share'N ?

vK ~

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 10/16/11 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: von Kinderei

Lookin' for the Cracked Optics Mod ...

The link I found is kaput ... ANYONE have this that they wouldn't mind share'N ?

vK ~

Hi vK,
Mod is now uploaded at SFK42 Mediafire site, readme is included in zip file.
cheers

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 10/16/11 02:49 PM

Thank you sir ...

vK ~
Posted By: rtoolooze262

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 10/25/11 08:21 PM

It seems I'm having a hard time finding the english version of Steel Panthers 1.5. After installing the only one I found, all the mission text is in Russian. I can find SP 1.4, and the 1.5 patch, also SPM1.5 NTA1.4 ENG, but don't know exactly what that is. Sorry for being a newbie. I'm just getting into this, and having a hard time getting it all setup.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 10/25/11 11:39 PM

Follow the link to the mediafire file site (it's in the SFK42: The Essentials, in red, bottom of the page). At the site you need to get this file:
SPM_V1.5_beta_English-patch
Place this Mod directly after the SPM 1.5 Beta Mod in JSGME. The reason your game converted from English to Russian was because the SPM 1.5 Beta was a Russian Mod(but is okay to use with the Western version of SFK42) and no English version was released yet. If you run into any more problems please do not hesitate to ask smile
cheers
Posted By: rtoolooze262

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 10/26/11 04:44 AM

ok, thank you very much.
Posted By: Rends

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 12/02/11 08:36 PM

All my missions/campaigns can be found here:

Rends website

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 12/02/11 11:36 PM

Hi Rends, would you like me to add your webpage to the sticky?
cheers
Posted By: Rends

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 12/30/11 11:37 PM

Hi Rends, would you like me to add your webpage to the sticky?
cheers

Sorry mate. i oversaw your posting.

Sure i would like it smile

Thx,
Rends

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials - 12/31/11 04:16 AM

Done and done buddy thumbsup
cheers
Posted By: FLORENT

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 01/10/12 01:44 PM

Do you have before installing SPm 1.5 to get 1.1 to 1.4.
I installed teh english patch then 1.5 and hotfix 1.4 but there is now 2 JSGME wheel on screen, one with english patch + SPM 1.5, the other with 1.5 fix 1.4. I thought that all the steel fury mod would be all together.
Of course it doesn't work.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 01/11/12 12:20 AM

Hi FLORENT,
Well yeah you kind of goofed the install but it's easy to do believe me smile Okay heres what I would do to make sure you get a clean version.
1). Delete everything, SFK42 and the JSGME (both of them)
2). Reinstall SFK42
3). Install JSGME (follow instructions for installing)
4). Add SPM 1.5 Beta first. It should be self extracting and will place SPM 1.5 Beta correctly into your SFK42 mods folder and into your JSGME activation/deactivation UI. SPM 1.5 Beta is the latest SPM and it's culumative so you do not need the previous SPM installed (Like SPM 1.3, SPM 1.4).
5). Install SPM 1.5 Beta fix. I do not remember if this one is self extracting so you may have to install it manually into your SFK42 Mods folder and then activate it through your SFK42 JSGME UI.
6). Install SPM 1.5 English Patch. This is important since SPM 1.5 Beta will change your SFK42 GUI and all everything in SFK42 to cryllic (Russian) SPM 1.5 English Patch will return everything back to english.
7). Now you can install and add into JSGME either the SPM 1.5 NTA 1.3 or SPM 1.5 Fix 1.4. NOTE: Pay close attention to the file name, these mods are not the same as SPM 1.3 or SPM 1.4 Now these mods are optional but do add more tank types and mission/campaigns. The most important thing to remember is you cannot add both, use one or the other.
8). Install Unofficial patch SF v0.1 Eng (you can install this first if you like as the other mods will not overwrite this. But it is important to have this activated as it fixed some issues with the game like your crew trying to fix a broken track in the middle of a firefight hahaha Some people don't use JSGME for this as it is a patch and instead install it directly after installing SFK42. Either way it will work.
When your done your SFK42 JSGME should look like this in the Activated Mods section:
Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta
SPM1.5_beta_fix
SPM1.5 NTA 1.3 or SPM1.5_fix_1.4
Unofficial_patch_SF_v0.1_Eng (optional on how you install #8)

Now this should get you up and running SFK42 to it's latest form, but there are tons of missions/campaigns from Kyth, Rends and many others along with other mods for sound and eviroment mods. They may seem a little intimadating to get these other mods, missions/campaigns installed but most provide detailed "how to" in there readme's and most authors of these are very willing to help if you run into any problems. Also please visit the Graviteam forums (link in the sticky) as there is lots of useful info there and people that can help answer any questions you may have.
cheers
P.S. Please do not hesitate to ask if you run into any problems or if you need further assistance thumbsup
Posted By: Mastiff

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/16/12 12:01 PM

Hi FLORENT,
Well yeah you kind of goofed the install but it's easy to do believe me smile Okay heres what I would do to make sure you get a clean version.
1). Delete everything, SFK42 and the JSGME (both of them)
2). Reinstall SFK42
3). Install JSGME (follow instructions for installing)
4). Add SPM 1.5 Beta first. It should be self extracting and will place SPM 1.5 Beta correctly into your SFK42 mods folder and into your JSGME activation/deactivation UI. SPM 1.5 Beta is the latest SPM and it's culumative so you do not need the previous SPM installed (Like SPM 1.3, SPM 1.4).
5). Install SPM 1.5 Beta fix. I do not remember if this one is self extracting so you may have to install it manually into your SFK42 Mods folder and then activate it through your SFK42 JSGME UI.
6). Install SPM 1.5 English Patch. This is important since SPM 1.5 Beta will change your SFK42 GUI and all everything in SFK42 to cryllic (Russian) SPM 1.5 English Patch will return everything back to english.
7). Now you can install and add into JSGME either the SPM 1.5 NTA 1.3 or SPM 1.5 Fix 1.4. NOTE: Pay close attention to the file name, these mods are not the same as SPM 1.3 or SPM 1.4 Now these mods are optional but do add more tank types and mission/campaigns. The most important thing to remember is you cannot add both, use one or the other.
8). Install Unofficial patch SF v0.1 Eng (you can install this first if you like as the other mods will not overwrite this. But it is important to have this activated as it fixed some issues with the game like your crew trying to fix a broken track in the middle of a firefight hahaha Some people don't use JSGME for this as it is a patch and instead install it directly after installing SFK42. Either way it will work.
When your done your SFK42 JSGME should look like this in the Activated Mods section:
SPM1.5_beta_fix
SPM1.5 NTA 1.3 or SPM1.5_fix_1.4
Unofficial_patch_SF_v0.1_Eng (optional on how you install #8)

Now this should get you up and running SFK42 to it's latest form, but there are tons of missions/campaigns from Kyth, Rends and many others along with other mods for sound and eviroment mods. They may seem a little intimadating to get these other mods, missions/campaigns installed but most provide detailed "how to" in there readme's and most authors of these are very willing to help if you run into any problems. Also please visit the Graviteam forums (link in the sticky) as there is lots of useful info there and people that can help answer any questions you may have.
cheers
P.S. Please do not hesitate to ask if you run into any problems or if you need further assistance thumbsup

so anyone know whre the beta SPM_v1.5 is? Im getting errors afeter installing the 1.5 SPM and activating it in JGSME
heres the error I get

Exception core:
001: Error initialization program.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/16/12 12:22 PM

Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta (can not find)
SPM1.5_beta_fix no can find
SPM_V1.5_beta_English-patch no can find
SPM1.5_fix_1.4 found the fix but weres the V1?
Unofficial_patch_SF_v0.1_Eng (optional on how you install #8) is over writeing the updated version of JGSME?!
the only one I found on that site was the unofficial patch and the wide sceen fixs does not fix the wide screen problem I can not see the text at the top of the screen what a mess this is!

Posted By: Kyth

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/17/12 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Mastiff
Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta (can not find)
SPM1.5_beta_fix no can find
SPM_V1.5_beta_English-patch no can find
SPM1.5_fix_1.4 found the fix but weres the V1?
Unofficial_patch_SF_v0.1_Eng (optional on how you install #8) is over writeing the updated version of JGSME?!

Read again:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3021012/1.html

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/17/12 01:40 AM

The problem is those sites none of the links are updated, for example when I down load the

SPM 1.5 NTA 1.4.1 (for SF) its not that, its finishes down loading and its the SPM 1.5 NTA 1.4 not the 1.4.1?

So allot of the stuff I need is miss-linked on those down load site.

Also the original Steel_Panzer_Mod_v1.5_beta that I need is not there on either site.

There missing those are the links have been deleted. due to maintenance?

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/17/12 01:50 AM

The links seem okay, try these for SPM 1.5:

http://files.mail.ru/VSM7BV

http://tanksim.tk/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=11

For other patches / updates:

http://www.mediafire.com/?q38nkzaginphq

Incidentally, there isn't any NTA 1.4.1, it's just NTA 1.4.

Good luck,

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/17/12 02:11 AM

Hi Mastiff,
All the files are downloadable at the SFK42 Mediafire site (link in sticky) with the exception of SPM 1.5 Beta. The Mediafire file site is a freebie but has upload size restrictions, SPM 1.5 Beta was too big to upload. Also I'm not sure what you refering to by NTA 1.4.1? As far as I know there is no such mod, the only release after NTA 1.4 is SPM 1.5 Ultimate which can be found here:
http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=10117.0

I also checked the link for the SPM 1.5 Beta in the sticky and it works although the DL site is in Russian. If someone has the SPM 1.5 Beta at an english D/L site and is willing to allow me to link it I will gladly add it to the sticky.
cheers

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/17/12 02:12 AM

And my man Kyth comes to the rescue, thanks Kyth thumbsup
cheers

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/17/12 03:57 AM

thanks for the help still can not get SPM 1.5 the link after the Russian green bar turns on I get XML error?

I can not read Russian so I have no idea what I'm looking at?

I still can not get to the graviteam downloads there blocked here in California for some reason,

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Malawarebytes has blocked this potential site from malicious scripting.

this really suxs cause the UI in the game does not save, the text is cut off at the top, the music starts to play after I already disabled it, it comes back on and has enabled itself.

The controls F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, for the character's stops working and I get stuck in the driver or loader or commander positions. I have to leave the game.

this is where I end up at how do I down load the patch? http://files.mail.ru/VSM7BV ah click on the red box if i dont want it fast? Ok got it!

Allso Graviteams forums are blocked too, I can not get on them tried every web browser, they go out of business?

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/17/12 07:30 AM

thanks for the help still can not get SPM 1.5 the link after the Russian green bar turns on I get XML error?

this is where I end up at how do I down load the patch? http://files.mail.ru/VSM7BV ah click on the red box if i dont want it fast? Ok got it!

There's a short countdown (just below the baby face) then the red and green buttons appear. Press the red one for regular download.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/17/12 11:15 AM

ok everything is installed, I was doing the driver training and now it's a t34?
also the fps cut down to .06fps I had to alt quite the game no control.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/17/12 01:29 PM

Hi Mastiff,
Glad to hear you got your D/L's straightened out. Yes in SPM 1.5 Beta they changed the training missions to use the T-34/76 rather then the Matilda, which is probably a good thing since the the Matilda was really underpowered for the driving course. As for the problems with the Graviteam site, check your Internet security setting they might be too high or something in your Malaware is giving you a false positive. You should be able to "exception" the site in you malaware program also most of the RU sites will give you this same warning for some reason, it's another reason why I started the SFK42 Mediafire file site, those files have been scanned and shouldn't cause any warning flags from your security software.

Now about your fps problem, your rig is pretty close to mine except you have a better video card. On my rig in stock missions fps usually are at 59~60 fps with v-sync on. The only time my fps drop (into the mid 40's) is when playing a senerio that has massive amounts of action like Rends Prokho missions, there is another mission maker named friniks at Graviteam forums, his missions are only available directly from him but they are like armored armageddon and my fps will dip into the high 20's. Kyths missions are a good middle ground, a good amount of action (and suprises) but fps are always pretty high (50ish). So taking this into consideration I would suggest the usual checks first like your drivers up to date and see if your HD needs defraged. If this is all current then all I can suggest is a complete reinstall of SFK42, it's quite possible something got corrupted when you were trying to install the mods. Also even here there is an alternative, if you used the original SFK42 default install:
C:/ProgramFiles (x86)/Lighthouse/SteelFury
just do a new install to:
C:/Lighthouse/SteelFury and try your mods in this new install. If things are working uninstall SFK42 from ProgramFiles (x86)
Also I don't know what version of Windows you use but if its Vista or Win7 I would suggest using the:
C:/Lighthouse/SteelFury pathway as it will cause less problems with the mods and Windows UAC.

When you get finished your JSGME activation box should have these mods activated:
- SPM 1.5 Beta
- Any User Made Missions (like Kyths Missions and Rends Missions etc)
- SPM 1.5 Ultimate (with this new SPM you do not need the SPM 1.5 Beta fix, SPM 1.5 Beta English patch, Widescreen Bug fix, and probably a few others)
- Sound Mod if you use them. NOTE: Only the Steel Sound Mod Collection has to be installed before SPM 1.5 Ultimate
- Any season mods if you use then (like Lajacks Autumn Mod)
- Unofficial english patch v0.1. There is some debate about installing this patch first or last, but either should be okay (I have it installed last). If you install last you will get a warning from JSGME that the unofficial patch will want to overwrite 2 files in SPM 1.5 but don't worry as I have seen no ill effect from installing last, but you have to have this patch installed no matter what as it fixes a bug in SFK42 where your tracks come off if you press the "T" key.

One final thing about your cropped UI, the Widescreen Bug Fix is a hit or miss fix, for some people it works on their monitors and others (like myself) it doesn't work.
cheers

P.S. Another final note, Kyth has advised installing User Made missions after SPM 1.5 Ultimate for a couple good reasons, so while no problems have been reported following the install proceedure in SPM 1.5 Ultimate readme to date (what I listed above) it is an important option to consider.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/19/12 12:34 AM

I have tried all browsers and both AVAST and Malewarebytes blocks your Graviteam web forums.

Malicous code in text blocked by AVAST. and I trust AVAST it says their infected, then they are.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/19/12 08:26 AM

I have tried all browsers and both AVAST and Malewarebytes blocks your Graviteam web forums.

Malicous code in text blocked by AVAST. and I trust AVAST it says their infected, then they are.

Just saw one of your posts at the Graviteam forum, so I guess your AV changed its mind?

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/19/12 09:13 AM

I turned down the privacy settings to low.

cheers

I still cant get the targeting working no mouse wheel up down will not work the crazy bronze drum in the cabin view will not react with the keys. num+, num- does not work. to set the reciticle targeting cross hairs.
the earlier stug III not the newer one.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/19/12 09:38 AM

I think the drum responds to the 'p' key,
it's a mod work-around to ride on the hatch control key,

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/19/12 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Kyth
I think the drum responds to the 'p' key,
it's a mod work-around to ride on the hatch control key,

ok thanks ill give it a go, I have also noitced some sound stuter errors codeing?

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/19/12 10:15 AM

well that did'nt work. I can use all the other tanks and SPG's just that one wont let me use the sighting.

I'm really liking this game! beside some of the bugs. I really hope they fix allot of the problems. I cant wait to try your PZ38(t)

Posted By: Aces High 2

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 07/13/12 08:56 AM

Hi folks,

Some info and links to my Steel Fury Mods, I'll edit this as I add new mods.

Aces German Personnel Equipment Mod v1 plus SdkFz251 Model and Texture Mod v3

Download link (Mediafire):

http://www.mediafire.com/?5jhw3jt1shb5xfd

-----

Aces German Personnel Equipment Mod v2 (inc. signals crew)

Download link (Mediafire):

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ddrordsj3d3gkl

Aces SdkFz 251 + German Equipment Mods Update plus SPM1.5 June 12 Compat Fix for above:

Download Link (Mediafire):

http://www.mediafire.com/?d15k6ihznfb6gy2

-----

Aces Kubelwagon Radio Car v1

http://www.mediafire.com/?g1ym7cs4z10ss3m

Kind regards

Aces

Edit:

Aces German Equipment Mod v2 and Kubel Radio Car Mod v1 Patch

Download Link (Gamefront): http://www.gamefront.com/files/21985645/...od_v1_Patch_rar

Download Link (MediaFire): http://www.mediafire.com/?xfgii06rrjjtd36

Readme:

Hi,

I have produced a small patch to resolve problems with my German Personnel Equipment Mod v2 and Kubelwaghon Radio Car v1 mods.

Install after these mods as shown below:

MINIMAL MOD INSTALL ORDER:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[F:\Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942 for Testing\MODS]

Unofficial_patch_SF_v0.1_eng
SPM1.5_ultimate_update
SPM1.5_ultimate_update_patch (June 9th)
Wehrmacht early war
Aces SdkFz251 3D Model, Crew and Texture Mod v3
Aces German Equipment Mod v2 and Kubel Radio Car v1 Patch

------

MY CURRENT FULL ACTIVATED MODS INSTALL ORDER:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[D:\Program Files\Lighthouse Interactive\Steel Fury - Kharkov 1942 -old for modding\MODS]

Steel_Sound_Mod_collection
SPM1.5_ultimate_update
SPM1.5_ultimate_update_patch (June 9th)
Autumn_late mod
WideScreen Bug Fix
KythMission01
KythMission02
KythMission03
KythMission04
KythMission05
KythMission06
KythMission07
KythMission08
KythMission09
KythMission201
KythMission202
KythMission203
KythMission206
Rends_Orel_beta2
Rends_Prokhorovka_Version1
Shamonin
Rends_Seelow
T-28 Onslaught v1.1e
KythCampaign
Hold on v. Kovalkovo (Stug III F) v1.1e
Wehrmacht early war
Aces German Panzer Pink Waffenfarbe piped uniform_Knights Cross_version
No Screen Text
Grey_251_Halftracks
Free Camera Mod (Eng)
Gunsight fix
Stuka
PzVI_Tiger_Epack
Sk250c10fix
Aces Replace German Officer's Cap with Helmet
Return_of_Panzergrau
Muddy & Dusty Texture Mod (Part 1)
helmut
Tiger_I_Ausf_E._Three_Tones
Aces SdkFz251 3D Model, Crew and Texture Mod v3

------

Please note that, since I've had to do a fresh game and mods install I have only tested a few of the German "Fredericus 1" missions but this has resolved problems with loading the missions.

Best regards

Aces

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 08/19/12 02:34 PM

Hi chaps,

Here it is,

Download Mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?d6q2dbz1j25kvk8

Download Gamefront:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22146561/...dom+Stowage.rar

Readme:

Aces' Sd.Kfz 251/1 3D Model, Crew and Texture Mod (v3) plus Multiskin and Random Stowage mod for Steel Fury.

***IMPORTANT*** If you are also installing my German Equipment Mod please install the Sd.Kfz 251 mod AFTER installing the German Equipment mod.
***IMPORTANT*** If you have installed any previous versions of my Sd.Kfz 251 mod then please un-install any previous versions before installing the new version.

changelog multiskin version.

1. All three 251/1 vehicles in a panzergrenadier platoon will display differing skins. For example one vehicle features an air recognition flag on the bonnet whilst another has the front balkenkreuze marking located on the bonnet. All three vehicles have different front/back numberplates.

2. I have randomised all the new stowage/vehicle equipment items as included in my previous mod (v3). Some more common items like water-fuilled jerry cans and helmets should appear more frequently whilst rarer items such as a spare road wheel or the stick grenade bundle will appear less frequently. The net result is that all three vehicles should appear with different arrangements of stowage. This will change randomly in each missions.

3. I have shuffled around the passenger seating assignment for each vehicle so an individual member of the panzergrenadier squad will be seated in differing positions for each vehicle. For example the NCO squad leader (armed with an MP-38) will no longer occupy the same seated position in all three vehicles.

4. Each crew of 3 (driver, radio operator and machine gunner) are slightly differently dressed, different helmet colours, rolled up sleeves etc. and one crew member has a much-prized captured ppsh smg to give some extra variety.

5. As an added bonus I have slightly improved the german helmets that I released in my "Aces German Personnel Equipment Mod v2 (inc. signals crew)" and these are included (and required) by
Aces' SdkFz251 3D Model, Crew and Texture Mod (v3) plus Multiskin and Random Stowage mod.

So, basically, each of the threee sdk.fz 251/1s in a platoon is different in terms of skin, stowage items, crew and passengers.

My JSGME Mods install order:

Aces SdkFz 251 + German Equipment Mods Update plus SPM1.5 June 12 Compat Fix
Aces SdkFz251 3D Model, Crew and Texture Mod (v3) plus Multiskin and Random Stowage

----

changelog v3, additions and changes version 3.

1. Added "Geballte Ladung" stick grenade charge bundle
2. Correctly re-scaled the jerry cans.
3. Added 2x rolled zelbahns.
4. Added improved jerry can markings.
5. Added bew bracket to the hull for helmet and jerry can stowage.

Changelog v2, additons for version2:

1. Removed bipod from anti-aircraft MG-34 machine gun.
2. Changed rear MG-34 ammunition drum to "Patronentrommel 34" 75-round saddle drum type better suited for AA use.
3. Added "Kreiskorn" Anti Aircraft gunsight to rear MG-34
4. Added more detailed mounting to original AA gunsight model.
5. Added gasmask cannister near the driver's position.
6. Added 2xMP-38 machine guns and mounting brackets to the driver/radio operator's compartment side walls.
7. Added Axe, shovel and their mountings to the hull in the appropriate postions.
8. Added 2x Jerry cans and hooks to the hull with white cross marks to indicate water.
9. Added Spare road wheel to the hull.
10. Added wire for the radio antenna.
11. Added 2x mp-38 ammo pouches to the driver's compartment.
12. Added 2x helmets slung from the hull.
13. Added ammunition drum, AA gunsight, MP-38 (new), gas mask canister, mp38 ammo pouches, jerry can, axe and shovel textures to the skins and re-mapped the model's UV-Map.

I have added the jerry cans, helmets and spare roadwheel on the hull as I have seen quite a few pictures of vehicles carry these items in these positions, in fact the whole obhjective of the mod was to try and make the vehicle look more like a working vehicle and add items ommited from original model.
----

*** IMPORTANT *** If you have activated my earlier "Aces SDKFZ251 Crew - Radio Operator and Driver Cap and Headphone mod" in JSGME please de-activate it before activating this mod as all the files are included in the new mod.

*** IMPORTANT FOR THIS VERSION (v2) *** Please use the skin alternatives provided with this mod and NOT the skins provided with my previous mod version (v1) as they have been updated to incorporate detail added in the new version.

Installation, Unzip all of the eight folders included to your Steel Fury "Mods" folder and activate as shown below using JSGME.

Welcome,

This mod replaces the Sdk.Fz.251/1C halftrack vehicle in Graviteam's "Steel Fury" sim. with a new modified 3D model and textures.

I have made the following changes and additions to the basic 251/1C 3D model (which includes 3 LODs):

1. Added anti-aircraft MG-34 machine gun on the rear mounting (non-operational at the moment, eye-candy only).
2. Added two MG34 "patronenkasten" ammunition boxes and a stick grenade inside the vehicle.
3. Re-mapped and modified the model so as to enable a rear balkenkreuze and rear numberplates to be displayed.
4. Added a radio set in the co-driver/radio operator position
5. Added a radio antenna on the hull.

I have made the following additions to the 251/1C skin texture.

1. Added new dashboard instruments.
2. Added new "WH" front and rear numberplates.
3. Added FuSpr “F” radio set.
4. Added front, side and rear balkenkreuze markings.
5. Added tactical (panzergrenadier company) and divisional (11th "Ghost" panzer division) markings rear and back.
6. Added appropriate stick grenade and ammo box textures.

The mod includes no fewer than eight skin options in total which enable combinations of the following additional markings: air recognition flag on the engine cover, black and white balkenkreuzes (instead of white outlined balkenkreuzes) and an overall light snow covering to the vehicle. All the skins include new normal maps, new additions like the radio and number plates have been added to these "bump" maps.

When enabled WITHOUT one of these additional skin options enabled the default skin will display no air recognition flag, white outline balkenkreuzes and no snow covering. The seven additonal skin options are included as "optional" mods and should be enabled AFTER enabling the main mod using JSGME (Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler). Note: Only apply one of the additional skin options at a time as only the last one enabled will be displayed.

Also please bare in mind that the air-recognition flag option/s is intended primarily for those who like a bit of variation as historically, not every vehicle in a a unit would most probably have displayed a flag and it is best-suited for early war scenarios when the Luftwaffe still had command of the skies but it does look different so I decided to include it in the options.

The mod also incorporates my earlier headphones and throat microphone plus grey/green army version "overseas" sidecap and re-position and re-scaled 3D cap model additions which changes the driver's headwear to the sidecap and the radio operator's headwear to the sidecap plus the headset.

This has been a very big project for me which has involved literally taking the existing model apart, making the model changes and additions and putting it together again piece-by-piece as well as the new textures and UV-mapping work. I have also spent some time historically researching equipment and textures from my collection of publications and also period photos. I have based my work on file versions included in the SPM1.5 ultimate update mod. I attempted to add markings and major detail items ommited from the original model.

I hope you enjoy the results,please leave me your feedback on the Graviteam and/or SimHQ forums.

Credits (all versions):

Kyth and Donken for all their invaluable modelling advice and patience.
lajcak for his original sidecap texture.
Ranman68 for his original headset, ammo box and stick grenade models.
Privateer for his original AA gunsight and saddle drum models and saddle drum texture.
DryJack for his jerry can model.
The Steel Fury community for their encouragement and enthusiam.

Best Regards

Aces

-------------
Permissions
-------------
NOT to be used in any payware\commercial addon
May be used in any freeware mod with credits.

-------------

In-game screenshot:

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 08/26/12 03:38 PM

Download Link (Mediafire)

http://www.mediafire.com/?p5ogx8z8pzbgg4b

Readme:

==============================================================================================================================================
Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5.

Pre-requisit mods:

SPM1.5_ultimate_update1.1(ENG)
SPM1.5_ultimate_update_patch_(June)

Install Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5 last AFTER the above mods (and any other installed mods such as lajcak's excellent and highly recommended "Wehrmacht early war" mod) using JSGME.

Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5 has been designed and tested to be compatible with the Steel Panzer 1.5 Ultimate mod and the June 2012 update patch.

*** IMPORTANT*** If you install any other mod/s that change one or more of the following 5 files - common_res.engcfg, common_units.engcfg, matlib.engcfg. ger.engcfg and hum_links_com.engcfg [b]AFTER Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5 then you will overwrite these files and you should manually edit one or more of the effected files(s) to include the changes to be made by the desired mod/s.
[/b]

Also included is a bonus add-on mod, Aces Multi-Mod Camouflage Uniform and Helmet Covers add-on v1. This mod should be installed AFTER Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5 mod, it includes the following.

1. German Infantry/Panzergrenadier NCO now wears a camouflaged jacket and helmet cover.
2. German Machinegunner wears a comouflaged helmet cover.
3. German Infantry/Panzergrenadier Leutenant wears a camiouflaged jacket and helmet cover.
4. Each German "command" platton now includes a sniper dressed in camouflaged jacket, trousers and helmet cover.

*** IMPORTANT *** This mod further changes the some or all of the above files so if you are making your own changes to these files to ensure compatability with them such as Kyth's excellent Panzer III cockpit, then makes sure you add them to both sets of files, those supplied with Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5 mod and the corresponding file/s included with Aces Multi-Mod Camouflage Uniform and Helmet Covers add-on v1 if you intend to use the camouflage uniform add-on mod.

Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5 contains three of my most recent mods merged together. Please see the documentation included for details of the contents of each mods.

==============================================================================================================================================

Best Regards

Aces

-------------
Permissions
-------------

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 08/27/12 07:21 PM

Hi chaps,

By popular demand, my second add-on for my Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9znrz0im9p0hs85

Readme

Aces Multi-Mod SS Uniforms and Numberplates add-on v1

This mod requires my Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5 mod (download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?p5ogx8z8pzbgg4b)

Pre-requisit mods:

SPM1.5_ultimate_update1.1(ENG)
SPM1.5_ultimate_update_patch_(June)
Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5

Install Aces Multi-Mod SS Uniforms and Numberplates add-on v1 AFTER the above mods using JSGME.

If you have installed my previously released add-on "Aces Multi-Mod Camouflage Uniform and Helmet Covers add-on v1" which adds camouflage clothing to army personnel then please de-activate it and activate Aces Multi-Mod SS Uniforms and Numberplates add-on v1 instead if you want SS uniforms instead. Note: Do not unistall Aces SdKfz251 + Infantry Equip + Radio Kubelwagon Multi-Mod v1 for SPM1.5 mod.

The new mods adds SS-style camouflage jacket and helmet covers clothing items, ss collar tabs, ss helmet insignia, ss insignia to all sidecaps, ss insignia to panzer and sturmartillerie crewman and ss numberplates to my radio kubelwagon and multiskin SdKfz 251 vehicle models.

Credits: Thanks to von Kinderei for the inspiration.

Best Regards

Aces

-------------
Permissions
-------------

That's it from me for the time being, you have lots of new toys to play with smile

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 09/03/12 09:15 AM

Hi guys,

Here it is, please see the enclosed readme for full details.

Download Link (Mediafire) :

http://www.mediafire.com/?9t6jsm7wo77949w

Hope you enjoy it,

Cheers

Aces
Posted By: charon2112

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 12/23/13 05:03 AM

I'm having a terrible time patching Steel Fury. It would be easy if all of the download links for everything that I need were still active, but many are not. Does anyone have clean download links for the patching files?

Thanks very much.
Posted By: Donken

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 12/23/13 02:29 PM

I have some good files on my dropbox: Steel Fury files

And more is coming, gonna update a few files etc!
Posted By: charon2112

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 12/26/13 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Donken
I have some good files on my dropbox: Steel Fury files

And more is coming, gonna update a few files etc!

Thanks Donken. I also discovered Steel Panzer Mod 2.0 and I'm using that right now.
Posted By: Blindeye_03

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/26/14 11:31 PM

Disappointed... all the files redirect me to 4shared. I refuse to make an account there... Goodluck with the game, as for me I am uninstalling and giving up on this flaming turd.
Posted By: FlashBurn

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 03/27/14 12:06 AM

First time I have ever heard of anyone referring to Kharkov 1942 a flaming turd. biggrin
Posted By: frinik22

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 04/11/14 05:10 AM

Wow! Acting like a petulant child just because he doesn't want to register with file 4 share and calling the game a turd! I think the game would probably call him him right back! Good riddance and go play panzer Elite Action ( probably more his domain anyway.... rofl)
Posted By: 33lima

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 04/11/14 07:27 PM

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 04/11/14 07:35 PM

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 04/11/14 07:57 PM

Or, you could just drive right over the turds, and send 'em flying...

Posted By: SkyHigh

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 04/12/14 12:59 PM

Lima, have you tried SweetFX with Steel Fury? Your photos are lovely (and very funny), but there seems to be a little bit of jagging. I use SweetFX, don't seem to have any jaggies and this is what I attribute the improvement to.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 04/12/14 01:59 PM

Thanks Skyhigh! I haven't tried SweetFX but I got some advice from frinik and now have antialiasing working.

Posted By: SkyHigh

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 04/12/14 10:14 PM

My goodness, but you have. May I ask how you managed it?

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 04/13/14 02:15 PM

Hi Skyhigh
now that I remember, it was here:

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=3882.0

...and the info is on post 272 of this thread:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=336854&page=11

You need to apply the stated settings in Nvidia Inspector, a driver tweaking tool. You need to apply the settings to Shell.exe, not starter.exe. Not sure if there's an equivalent for ATI cards.

Below is my Nvidia Inspector profile for Steel Fury with the required settings applied. You access the 'profiles' function by clicking on the screwdriver and spanner icon on the main Nvidia Inspector screen.

Posted By: xIGuNDoCIx

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 09/23/15 01:01 PM

Does anyone have the SPM 2.0 and fix files. I tried the links posted on wthe first page but all they do is oint to 4 Share and then do nothing after pressing the download button.
Posted By: II_JG77_Con

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/13/15 12:38 PM

Hi all has anyone got a working link to the Mod above with out 4shared . I hear its full of spam and adware .
thanks ive got all other patches but this one . going to fire this up again .
Posted By: markl

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/13/15 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: II_JG77_Con
Hi all has anyone got a working link to the Mod above with out 4shared . I hear its full of spam and adware .
thanks ive got all other patches but this one . going to fire this up again .

I would like a working link as well, looks worth trying.

Regards
MarkL

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/15/15 05:53 AM

Best to go with the STA mod's as the SPM 1.5 Beta and the follow on SPM 2.0 have not been supported or updated in years.
Just a side note, the SFK42 Mediafire site is the free version. As such there is a limit to the size of individual files I could upload there, SPM 1.5 Beta was too large to upload.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/15/15 02:26 PM

Is there a working link went through 4shared fool i was , just adware . going to look for the 4gb patch STA.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/15/15 10:48 PM

If you had problems with SPM 1.5 and SPM2.0 files on 4Shared you will have the same problem with STA as I think it's on 4Shared also. The small silver lining is the STA mod is at the mediafire site in the STA folder smile Two minor exceptions, the STA update I have at mediafire is from January 2015 (newest one is from July 2015 I believe) and I think there are new Game Mission Packs (GMP's), But all the files in the main STA folder at mediafire will work on SFK42 just fine till you can get the newer update and GMP's if you want.
Just make sure to go to the STA site (link is in the opening topic) to get the install order for STA in JSGME.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/15/15 10:52 PM

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11800.0

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11800.0

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/15/15 11:02 PM

Yep that's just another link to the main STA 1.0 base mod (ex NTA) that you will need for SFK42. But what you don't get there (I think) are the STA updates (it's up to Sept 2015 now) or the optional GMP's (Game mission packs there are four of them now) or the optional seasons and I see the Steel Sound Mod has been updated to ver 2.2 (it was v2.0).
Posted By: frinik22

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 04/07/16 03:59 AM

Hey Godzilla1985 good to read you after such a long silence!

To the one who made a comment about file4 share links only leading to ads.You need to open a file4 share account( you have free ones) so you can access the files available for download.

The new Steel Fury forum is located here:
http://stasf2008.ephpbb.com/t7p75-new-updated-models
Posted By: aleader

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/17/17 04:51 PM

I see that Steel Fury is on sale at GamersGate (finally...been waiting for a few years now). Seems like a lot of hassle to get it running with all the mods. I tried getting SF 3.2 to download from the above link but it wouldn't work. Tried the demo. It runs, but I could only get it to run in 640x480 (even with the settings in Nvidia Control Panel set). I have a GTX 1060 and I read that this game doesn't like Nvidia cards. Has anyone recently installed and been able to play this with the mods?
Posted By: rollnloop.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/21/17 03:28 PM

Works with my gtx 970, have some mods, if not the latest.

Tough sim, and I'm not sure difficulty settings all work, but immersive.
Posted By: aleader

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/25/17 06:28 PM

Which mods are you running? STA? Anything to fix widescreen issues?
Posted By: rollnloop.

Re: Steel Fury Kharkov 1942: The Essentials:MEDIAFIRE FILE D/L SECTION NOW AVAILABLE - 11/26/17 03:34 PM

SPM 1.5, an old mod
widescreenfix is part of it.
Afaik STA has it too, but i don’t have sta yet ( don’t exactly understand the « available via donation » concept, does it mean it’s for sale ? if yes for what price?).
© 2024 SimHQ Forums