homepage

190th FS Skin Pack

Posted By: FCS_Heater

190th FS Skin Pack - 09/17/12 09:09 PM

I'm working on this new skins. All liveries are completed and I will put a download link later with the complete skin pack.
For now, you can download only 3 liveries.

credits inside readme file

Download here -> http://www.fightercombatsims.net/misc/downloads/item/190th-fs-skin-pack.html

Posted By: Weasel_Keeper

Re: 190th FS Skin Pack - 09/23/12 04:28 AM

Good looking skins!

Having just deployed with the 190th to Hawgsmoke 2012, there is no nose art though. The engine nacelles are correct, but they have nothing on their noses. It's cool to see what they'd look like if they did though. smile The art you're using were from suggestions if they could get nose art...which I don't believe they will for quite some time if ever because they even had to cover up their awesome door art with generic Idaho vinyl stickers. Shame really. Hopefully they'll get things squared away so they can show their door art again.

cheers
Posted By: Ghanja

Re: 190th FS Skin Pack - 10/10/12 10:50 AM

Nice paintjobs - perhaps you can make a "worn out" update so the black gets more faded out. Right now it is kind of "glowing".
Posted By: EinsteinEP

Re: 190th FS Skin Pack - 10/10/12 02:21 PM

"Factual" or not, I'm loving that nose art. Well done, Heater!
Posted By: HarryR

Re: 190th FS Skin Pack - 10/11/12 10:31 AM

Now that's cool. Pity about the door art, but at least you don't have to put up with the rather pump vinyl shields that the RAF stick on our Typhoons..
© 2024 SimHQ Forums