homepage

A Killler Message

Posted By: 5555

A Killler Message - 12/20/14 07:02 PM

I had a bad installation with FalconAF, probably due to user interface. I reinstalled, but now receive a recurrent message requesting a "Crash Report" with details and attachments.

"A previous run of the product crashed. To help the developers......"

This alert message will NOT go away no matter how many (3 so far), I uninstall and reinstall "the program". This message only leads to a crash of "the program" and has become a major impediment.

Does anyone know how to eliminate this killer message? Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Posted By: The Nephilim

Re: A Killler Message - 12/20/14 10:36 PM

yes install BMS, F4:AF Was ok but BMS is the successor .. I would not bother with AF anymore..
Posted By: 5555

Re: A Killler Message - 12/21/14 10:08 PM

I am of your belief that FreeFalcon and Falcon BMS have surpassed Falcon AF, in spite of the aftermarket offers to enhance graphics. On Windows7 (64) the program continues to fail asking that a report be submitted to non-existent developers. I am running the executable as Administrator and with XP Compliance. I have cleaned the directory folders and reinstalled for the nth time and still receive the same failure message, followed by a conclusion that the OPSFALCON has now gone back to sleep.

It appears that all the effort and thought have boiled down to an operating system conflict that cannot be resolved.
Posted By: The Nephilim

Re: A Killler Message - 12/26/14 07:10 AM

For BMS you need the ORIGINAL F4 OBLY to show the executable you need NOT install Original F4.. BMS is basically a separate install of AF.. You can NOT use AF for BMS!!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums