homepage

how to reverse TUSBA throtttle without modifying the TQS.

Posted By: Bluedeath

how to reverse TUSBA throtttle without modifying the TQS. - 06/18/14 08:38 PM

(click) Here you can find a tutorial with a ppjoy configuration that allow throttle reversal in falcon (and other programs that where the throttle axis inversion is not allowed) sorry if i do not redo the tutorial here but i have no way to host the pictures and i am a little bit in a hurry. /

I just posted a better way to do the throttle reverse HERE and there is no need to ise the test signing mode anymore.
Posted By: Harle

Re: how to reverse TUSBA throtttle without modifying the TQS. - 11/06/15 08:13 AM

The link is broken.

Re: how to reverse TUSBA throtttle without modifying the TQS. - 11/23/15 03:23 PM

try here: http://www.bmsforum.org/forum/showthread...difying-the-TQS
Posted By: Sokol1

Re: how to reverse TUSBA throtttle without modifying the TQS. - 11/23/15 03:50 PM

Quote:
...i am a little bit in a hurry.

Done this for you (the linked site require register to see): wink

BTW - Notice to "Target'ers": (Real Simulator) TUSBA adapter is not TARGET compatible!

==========================================================================================================================

Bluedeath: If like me you do not have the tickbox "reverse" on the throttle axis there is no need to rewire your throttle (sine i have an hall mod i would not have been able to do that anyway).

There is a quick solution that uses ppjoy and ppjoyjoy:

1 )turn your system in test mode ( i have win7 x64 dont know if this is needed for other OSes) bu opening an elevated prompt and typing : "Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON"
2) restart and install the software (you might have to restart the machine at the end).
3) in "control panel start "Parallel Port Joysticks (32-bit)" click on "add" and configure the joy as you see in the pictures

image upload with preview

img host

windows 7 print screen

then start ppjoyjoy and set it up like this:

free upload image

save the .ini file with a name that you like ( you will need to load it before starting Falcon) and click on "set" (you can use a shorter time but 25 ms is smooth enough) leave ppjoyjoy running in background
If you have done everything well when your TUSBA is like this:

host image online

your virtual throttle will be like this:

image uploading site

now open falcon and assign the virtual controller as throttle.

Have fun kids.

Re: how to reverse TUSBA throtttle without modifying the TQS. - 03/30/16 08:27 AM

Thanks Sokol i took for granted that anyone who flies Falcon 4 BMS had an account on their forum.

Re: how to reverse TUSBA throtttle without modifying the TQS. - 08/18/17 04:58 PM

I just posted a better way to do the throttle reverse HERE and there is no need to ise the test signing mode anymore.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums