homepage

Main Levolution events on all the first ten MP maps

Posted By: Linebacker

Main Levolution events on all the first ten MP maps - 11/22/13 01:42 AM

I’ve been too busy trying to survive in MP to figure out the main Levolution events so I just looked it up.

LevelCap does a great job explaining them here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaUnif8Aon0

I think a lot of people think Levolution is gimmicky but I just like it for the simple things like the elevators, closeable doors etc.
Posted By: Magnum

Re: Main Levolution events on all the first ten MP maps - 11/22/13 12:37 PM

I like it too for the most part... always knew and heard about the ship crashing into the island on that one... but never saw it, then one day I was capturing a flag on that island in the concrete trenches with the stairs going up that you peek out to see if any enemies are coming... I heard that airhorn real loud, said "WTH", peeked out just in time to see it crashing onto shore heading my way, jumped out and ran like hell... was awesome. wink
Posted By: Brun

Re: Main Levolution events on all the first ten MP maps - 11/22/13 01:42 PM

I can understand why people consider it a gimmick in that (with the obvious exception of flood zone) it doesn't have that much of an impact on the way the map plays. It is pretty cool when you're caught up in the middle of things tho'.

Will be interesting to see what they've done to the old maps that are gonna be released with Second Assault.
Posted By: U-96

Re: Main Levolution events on all the first ten MP maps - 11/22/13 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Magnum
I like it too for the most part... always knew and heard about the ship crashing into the island on that one... but never saw it, then one day I was capturing a flag on that island in the concrete trenches with the stairs going up that you peek out to see if any enemies are coming... I heard that airhorn real loud, said "WTH", peeked out just in time to see it crashing onto shore heading my way, jumped out and ran like hell... was awesome. wink

lol the first time I experienced it I was protecting the flag from the top of the building - gave me quite a fright biggrin
Posted By: Alexi_Alx_Anova

Re: Main Levolution events on all the first ten MP maps - 11/23/13 03:42 PM

I recall having to run like hell when the dam broke.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums