homepage

Radio voices

Posted By: Joeyeti

Radio voices - 10/03/11 01:16 PM

Hi Flex,

will you be needing different radio voices for CH? I am willing to lend mine if yes smile

And could take some accent on also (on top of not being a native british speaker, but I guess I could "immitate" it very well)...
Posted By: Flexman

Re: Radio voices - 10/03/11 01:51 PM

As it happens yes. It's something I've let slide but vital to the experience. I've not so much dropped the ball on this but picked up the ball and hidden it under my shirt.

I still have the US crewmen recordings to sort out.
Posted By: Mace71

Re: Radio voices - 10/03/11 02:30 PM

Will you be skinning the WAH-64 from the outset or just the US Apaches?
Posted By: Flexman

Re: Radio voices - 10/03/11 04:16 PM

I'd like to add the rounded CRV pods and play around with skins later. It's a gravy feature but one I want to enable. Currently it's just a performance thing that needs time to implement.

So just US Apaches out of the box (for now). But the WAH Mk-1 will come. We'll be offering an avionics update to go with it (EUFD etc).
Posted By: oscarklein

Re: Radio voices - 10/03/11 05:16 PM

If you ever think about simulating the dutch apache i can do some dutch accent radio voices. But i can also do american radio voices without a dutch accent.
Posted By: Hillslam

Re: Radio voices - 10/18/11 08:32 PM

Please whatever you do don't hire that chick from New Jersey that EECH used for their ATC.
God that woman was annoying. Felt like an episode of Real Housewives of Scranton ever time she opened her mouth.... wink
Posted By: citizen guod

Re: Radio voices - 10/19/11 03:04 AM

The ATC voice is not from New Jersey.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums