homepage

2 question

Posted By: apelles

2 question - 05/06/13 06:04 PM

1. The old scenarios for the original Steel beast work with the Pro PE? I really missed the tank table missions.

2. Existing a single player Fulda gap campaign for pro pe? Volcano? :-) I really love his work in the HPSsims games.
Posted By: Magnum

Re: 2 question - 05/06/13 06:20 PM

1. NO... but new missions have been made for the SB Pro PE version.

2. No campaign in SB Pro PE, so not sure I know what your asking. But a couple of great mission series based on Fulda gap.

Re: 2 question - 05/06/13 06:41 PM

1. thanks i search for them.

2. I download previously a multiplayer "campaign". Golan Heights if i remember correctly. 5-7 (i cant remember.) "linked" mission.

Re: 2 question - 05/06/13 06:45 PM

Thanks again Magnum. i find the Table missions on steelbeast.com. I'm blind. :-)
Posted By: *Striker*

Re: 2 question - 05/09/13 04:19 AM

The old missions from SB can actually be converted to SB ProPE. I did a bunch of them back awhile ago. It's not to hard to do but the biggest problem is the bridges. When you open the mission in the editor the bridges are missing. All you need to do is re-create them and save as a ProPE file.

Re: 2 question - 05/09/13 05:35 PM

Thanks Striker! I try it.
Posted By: hossa18

Re: 2 question - 07/30/13 01:08 AM

The new price is amazing. Saw some vids on youtube. The M1s are awesome. So is the night combat.

Is it possible to play this on a laptop, say a really powerful one? Anyone know? Thanks.
Posted By: Magnum

Re: 2 question - 07/30/13 01:48 AM

yes.

I use to run it on a M11.
Posted By: BlueSixGolf

Re: 2 question - 07/30/13 03:38 AM

Originally Posted By: apelles
Existing a single player Fulda gap campaign for pro pe? Volcano? :-) I really love his work in the HPSsims games.

Take a look at the map work in this thread:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=15720&page=19

If you're not familiar with the area, google the term OP Alpha.

Posted By: Chucky

Re: 2 question - 07/30/13 07:13 AM

Originally Posted By: hossa18
The new price is amazing. Saw some vids on youtube. The M1s are awesome. So is the night combat.

Is it possible to play this on a laptop, say a really powerful one? Anyone know? Thanks.

Yeah,I run it on a gaming laptop no problems,full detail.
Posted By: Ssnake

Re: 2 question - 07/30/13 08:09 AM

My notebook has a GeForce GTX675M as a graphics chip and an i7-3720QM @ 2.6GHz. That's about as good as it got a year ago (as far as actual availability was concerned). Its performance is listed in the corresponding thread at SteelBeasts.com

(That is, assuming that we're talking about version 3.0, not the current 2.654; that one will run without trouble even on older machines.)
© 2024 SimHQ Forums