homepage

Casual West Coast SBers?

Posted By: Bard

Casual West Coast SBers? - 03/20/07 04:40 PM

I want to get some SB multi action but am not interested in doing it with grognards or the anal retentive types.

Are there any casual SB Pro PE players on the west coast who are interested in a more 'relaxed' experience?
Posted By: 3Star

Re: Casual West Coast SBers? - 03/21/07 12:30 AM

Picky, picky...

Seriously, it's just an issue of who you find online at your particular time: Geographic proximity isn't much of a requirement these days.

NTM

Re: Casual West Coast SBers? - 03/22/07 08:05 PM

well when we get a little older, you know, families etc - time becomes IMPORTANT.

over the years I've found that geographic location is a huge factor when it comes to trying to organise a regular session with the minimum of time wasted.

Yah - picky - because I am busy ;\)
Posted By: TheHammer

Re: Casual West Coast SBers? - 03/26/07 06:14 PM

Bard,
yes - there are a couple of us in SD. Softball and myself. We both understand the time limitations. You can contact us via these forums by PM, or check out our gaming portal:

http://www.rlgaming.com
Posted By: Softball

Re: Casual West Coast SBers? - 03/27/07 09:07 PM

Hiya Bard,

It's good to see another West coaster. Honestly, we haven't played SBPPE in a while, but I/we would be more than happy to hook up with you for some casual SBPPE action. My game time is limited, but I usually can show up 2 or 3 nights a week for gaming. Register on our forums, introduce yourself, and maybe tell us what games you have an interest in. You may find that we just might be what you are looking for.

See you on the battlefield.
Posted By: ol'cobrajock

Re: Casual West Coast SBers? - 04/25/07 05:02 AM

Interested yes......Fullerton CA. Just got this beast thingy called SBPE and don't mind gettin my a** kicked while I learn w/out upsetting the more involved membership.
Thanks

Re: Casual West Coast SBers? - 04/26/07 04:14 AM

cool - good to see some other guys interested.

i'll drop by the rlgaming portal.

Re: Casual West Coast SBers? - 05/14/07 08:12 PM

Bard,
sorry it took so long to activate your account. it said it was sitting there for 9 days, but i got the notice the day i activated it (or the day before). i hope you did not wait that long, but if so it is totally my fault. \:\(

i have been refamiliarizing myself w/SBPPE lately... some MP soon would be great.

Re: Casual West Coast SBers? - 05/24/07 03:01 PM

heya, no worries - been up to the eyeballs in work so haven't had much time lately.

I'll drop by the forum sometime this weekend and will try to organise some game time.

Re: Casual West Coast SBers? - 05/30/07 04:26 AM

believe me...i know the work song and dance. \:\) and SB is working and going to school full time.

i was busy this weekend:

http://www.oplionclaws.com/lion6/lion6-home3.php

i was the Ranger Company commander...
© 2024 SimHQ Forums