homepage

Traffic360

Posted By: NineLives

Traffic360 - 10/16/12 12:34 PM

http://www.justflight.com/product/traffic-360-upgrade-from-traffic-x

NEW! 20 new and 40 updated aircraft models, featuring more detail, higher resolution textures and improved animations.
NEW! Over 300 new and updated aircraft liveries, bringing the total number of aircraft variants to over 2,400!
NEW! Custom airport ground traffic in five world regions, including baggage loaders, baggage trucks, pushback tugs, fuel trucks, police and service vehicles in five world regions
NEW! 29 custom sounds for AI aircraft including reverse thrust on appropriate aircraft
NEW! All aircraft from Traffic X and the Traffic X Civil and Military PlusPaks are included
NEW! Features the most realistic schedules ever! Taken from real flight schedules covering the entire globe, over 612,000 flight plans are included for international, national, regional, commuter airlines and cargo operators
NEW! Improved detailed animations such as flaps, landing gear and animated passenger doors on turboprops and short-range jets
Posted By: Heretic

Re: Traffic360 - 10/16/12 01:21 PM

Well, the ATRs and E-Jets do look quite good...
Posted By: Ripcord

Re: Traffic360 - 10/16/12 03:53 PM

This is very cool. Not sure about the military AI, looks OK but limited. I mostly use MAIW which is way more in-depth. Maybe both would be fine.

I have not used Traffic X but I've often considered it. Is it a real drain on FSX resources? I keep my traffic sliders somewhere in the 50% to 70% range generally.
Posted By: Pooch

Re: Traffic360 - 10/16/12 05:16 PM

Rip, if it works like My Traffic X, you can't use both. I had to disable my MAIW airplanes for it to work. Pity too, because the military airplanes in MTX are awful. Those in the screenshots actually look great compared to them. All the civilian stuff looks goos, though.
This looks like a nice program.

Re: Traffic360 - 10/16/12 07:34 PM

I have only used TX so will simply upgrade. I always have traffic on 100% and it only bogs down at the largest airports. You also have to remember to refresh the traffic/airports in the menu whenever you make any alterations to your airports to maximise traffic. Out of the box the AI volume can be quite poor even on maximum unless you do this.

Go to traffic control centre and click Airport Information and click Update Existing. Then for good measure go to Traffic Movements and compile again.

Re: Traffic360 - 10/31/12 07:18 PM

Well the upgrade was released today and it's a 1GB file with very slow servers!

So I left it downloading and went out. Came to the pc to install it just now and the file that was downloading has deleted itself !!!

So now having to do it all over again with a 2 hour wait time and I have a 10MB connection!!

Anyone else having this problem?

Re: Traffic360 - 10/31/12 08:07 PM

Now trying again and at 60% so fingers crossed!
Posted By: Ripcord

Re: Traffic360 - 11/04/12 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Pooch
Rip, if it works like My Traffic X, you can't use both. I had to disable my MAIW airplanes for it to work. Pity too, because the military airplanes in MTX are awful. Those in the screenshots actually look great compared to them. All the civilian stuff looks goos, though.
This looks like a nice program.

Why not? Is it a function of parking spots or what? No way in hell I am going to disable my MAIW traffic.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums