homepage

Can someone please upload the original accented English CIS speech folder?

Posted By: Reticuli

Can someone please upload the original accented English CIS speech folder? - 01/02/21 06:57 PM

Can someone please upload the original accented English CIS speech folder? I realize the US folder can simply be copied and renamed CIS after you backup your Russian CIS folder, and that the aircraft voices in this folder for the Russian birds are accented English already, but I think I remember there being ATC and forward air controller stuff in accented English for the Russian side. Am I remembering wrong? Seems like only a couple MB.
Posted By: messyhead

Re: Can someone please upload the original accented English CIS speech folder? - 01/03/21 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Reticuli
Can someone please upload the original accented English CIS speech folder? I realize the US folder can simply be copied and renamed CIS after you backup your Russian CIS folder, and that the aircraft voices in this folder for the Russian birds are accented English already, but I think I remember there being ATC and forward air controller stuff in accented English for the Russian side. Am I remembering wrong? Seems like only a couple MB.

Don't you get this if you just install the original game?

Re: Can someone please upload the original accented English CIS speech folder? - 01/03/21 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by messyhead

Don't you get this if you just install the original game?

It doesn't install it from EECH. This is the first time I didn't install EEAH, though, on the 1.16.1 install.

Re: Can someone please upload the original accented English CIS speech folder? - 01/08/21 02:36 PM

Fingorn was nice enough to send some EEAH folder to me with a old CIS folder, but I notice there's not a whole lot in it. So I guess it's not as complicated and talky as the EECH one. I suppose I could pair it with the US brevity mod.
Posted By: PatrykW

Re: Can someone please upload the original accented English CIS speech folder? - 01/09/21 10:24 PM

Would that be on the original CDs? Still got original disks for EEAH and EECH
© 2024 SimHQ Forums