homepage

Some questions about EECH 1.16.1

Posted By: Hijongpark

Some questions about EECH 1.16.1 - 12/01/20 06:19 AM

1. Simetimes When I'm heading to waypoint X in the mission, The waypoint suddenly changes to W and I can't change it even through the mission is still in progress. Is it bug ?

2. Longbow Apache has wideview on default but Comanche's cockpit doesn't and I have to press \ everytime when I fly one of them. Is there a way to enable wideview as default on comanche like apache does ?

3. AGM-114L is radar guided and AGM-114R is laser guided but their names are really confusing. I want to simply name them HFRADAR and HFLASER. Is there a way to change the weapon's name ?

4. Does comanche actually have stealth ability ? I couldn't find any stealth effects when fighting with SAMs or aircrafts.

5. Is it possible to make transport helicopters not selectable like EEAH ? I don't like selecting transport helis when I pressed Auto-select, and removing them causes an error during gameplay.

Posted By: AndyB

Re: Some questions about EECH 1.16.1 - 12/01/20 03:25 PM

Hi,

Where is wideview key ? I've just tried the Apache in 1.16.0 and the \ key does nothing.

According to the keycard that should be "tail rotor left"
Keycard I'm using is labelled 04-2020 3.1 and Cohokum 1.16.1

cheers,

Andy
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Some questions about EECH 1.16.1 - 12/01/20 03:33 PM

3 imo not possible
4 Yes has stealth ability "New way of stealth factor calculation for helicopters"
5 you can try edit formcomp.dat file and copy paste another heli instead transort.but I don't know how this will affect the campaigns.because for some missions these helicopters are needed.

Re: Some questions about EECH 1.16.1 - 12/01/20 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by AndyB
Hi,

According to the keycard that should be "tail rotor left"
Keycard I'm using is labelled 04-2020 3.1 and Cohokum 1.16.1

cheers,

Andy

That's /, not \. \ is located next to backspace key.

Re: Some questions about EECH 1.16.1 - 12/01/20 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by BANITA

5 you can try edit formcomp.dat file and copy paste another heli instead transort.but I don't know how this will affect the campaigns.because for some missions these helicopters are needed.

That's what I have tried before but It makes the game unplayable, because an error happens once insertion missions are generated. that's why I want to make transport helis not selectable like back in EEAH or fixed wing aircrafts.
Posted By: messyhead

Re: Some questions about EECH 1.16.1 - 12/02/20 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Hijongpark
3. AGM-114L is radar guided and AGM-114R is laser guided but their names are really confusing. I want to simply name them HFRADAR and HFLASER. Is there a way to change the weapon's name ?

This naming sticks with a sense of realism. The R name comes from Romeo variant, which is laser guided. The L or Longbow variant, is radar guided, for use with the Longbow radar on the Apache D.
Posted By: AndyB

Re: Some questions about EECH 1.16.1 - 12/02/20 11:01 AM

Hi,

The \ key was what you had in your original post, that why i was looking for it.

The key next to the backspace key on a UK keyboard is "=".

I have since found the wideview key on the UK keyboard - it is the "#" key beside the return key.

Cheers,

Andy

Re: Some questions about EECH 1.16.1 - 12/02/20 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by messyhead

This naming sticks with a sense of realism. The R name comes from Romeo variant, which is laser guided. The L or Longbow variant, is radar guided, for use with the Longbow radar on the Apache D.

Thanks for explaning it, I understood what R and L actually means.
Posted By: messyhead

Re: Some questions about EECH 1.16.1 - 12/02/20 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by messyhead

Thanks for explaning it, I understood what R and L actually means.

I realise it might be confusing for those that don't know, but an easy way to remember is that 114L is Longbow hellfire, and goes with Longbow radar. I get that if you didn't know you'd think R is for Radar and L is for Laser.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums