• Single file installer - upgrade stock game in one step
  • Using OpenAL-Soft for sound system by default
  • WAV sounds instead of PCM
  • Multiplayer system minor improvements and fixes
  • Joystic axis state indication at Controls page
  • Infantry patrols and more complicated insertion missions
  • New way of stealth factor calculation for helicopters
  • Airfields mod (WIP, by Soczkien)
  • Jets Replace mod v1.0 (by Soczkien), Su-34 Fullback presented as Multy-role Fighter
  • New Skins for Russian helicopters mod (WIP, by ignarik)
  • New US helicopters skins mod (WIP, by rapota)
  • New High Detailed Trees mod v1.2 (by Soczkien)
  • New Sea Water mod (by Soczkien)
  • New Winter Terrain textures (by Soczkien)

Bug fixes
  • Helicopter overspeed issues
  • Pilot static hand visibility problems in wideview mode
  • Helicopters has wrong heading angle relative to HESCO barriers
  • Russian translation and fonts issues

Installation guide
  • install EECH (from the EECH|CD or GOG installer)
    -= you can update only vanilla EECH, do not use modded version of the game =-
  • download and install eech-allmods-1.16.0FIX1-installer (release date 5 march 2016)
    (Mirror1 )
  • you can copy your players.bin/players2.bin/playersv.bin files from the previous installation to save your pilot progress
  • launch the game

("Information for modders")

- From now DDS textures loading algorithm is changed - no need to flip texture during save. It's recommended to convert all textures to TGA, or flip your DDS images vertically. Currently all textures of the game itself and included mods was converted to TGA, so some old mods that uses DDS textures became incompatible.
- Troops models can be placed in the helicopter scene - just make subobjects with label TROOPS_ONBOARD, they will be visible between Troops Instertion mission start and Insertion waypoint reach (there is no any animation yet).
- Skins feature was added - you can get additionl information HERE
- Collision object can be applied to the forest trees, LOS check will be affected (include radar detection as side effect) same as weapon and player dynamics calculations.
- SPRITE_LIGHT texture now using for sprite lights rendering ("cohokum\graphics\textures\animation" folder). it can be replaced with any other but it has to be desaturated (BW), otherwise light color will be distorted.
Posted By: FireBird_[WINE]

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/28/16 10:37 AM

band
Great!
Posted By: thealx

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/28/16 10:42 AM

thanks everyone who participated in it's making and testing! as you can see there are no any screenshots or video, any help with that will be appreciated =)

please report about any troubles you will have with this update.
Posted By: SimonAlonso

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/28/16 11:57 AM

Thanks to you guys, your effort is very appreciated.
Now all has been improved and amplied: sounds, graphics, fx effects, new cockpits, the stability, and much much more!
Thanks to you the time is not an inconvinient to this sim.
Incredible job.

Sincerely thanks to all of you.
Posted By: Falstar

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/28/16 03:56 PM

Thanks guys!
Posted By: Staniol

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/28/16 06:52 PM

Big thank you!
Posted By: The Punisher

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/28/16 07:58 PM

Thanks!
Posted By: AndyB

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/28/16 08:06 PM

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for all the work put in to this release.

Unfortunately I'm the first to have a problem.

After a clean install from GOG download the game runs fine. I downloaded the 1.16.0 update (twice) and ran it (accepting the default options). All went well.

Ran the game and I get a black screen, nothing else. I don't get the normal loading screen.

If I ctrl+alt+del and run the task manager the eech options screen shows and I can exit from the game.

I have tried deleting the eech.ini and game.cfg files but this has not made any difference.

I have OpenAL installed.

My system is:

Intel I7 2600 running at 3.4Ghz
12Gb memory
Nvidea Quadro FX370 graphics card
Realtek on motherboard sound

Running Windows 7 64 bit.

Cheers,

Andy

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/28/16 08:22 PM

so in some way you can get to the game screen? maybe you shall try to run game in window mode (fs=0 in eech.ini). do you have only one monitor connected to the system?
if it's not help - run DEBUG.EXE (you will have same black screen), wait for a while and close process. DEBUG.LOG file will appear in the game folder, show me it's content and maybe something interesting will be there

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 09:23 AM

Hi Thealx,

Thanks for the quick response.

I actually have two monitors attached. The second one is black with a small window to the desktop on it.

I'll try your suggestion tonight and get back to you.

Cheers,

Andy
Posted By: tirta

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 09:47 AM

thanks a lot, thealx! biggrin biggrin biggrin
I really appreciate this very much.

so I only need EECH CD?
EEAH is not needed anymore?
please advise.
Posted By: SKIP2008

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 11:52 AM

Tried Yesterday, helicopter shacking and bumping on the helipad so impossible to take off, anyway thank you.
Posted By: CG2015

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 12:22 PM

I already have the previous releases installed that changed my clean install of 1.15 to 1.16.

As seen here: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4202633/13/EECH_1.16.0__testing_progress_

Now I have to install everything again from the disc?
Posted By: - Ice

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 01:16 PM

Wow! EECH brings back lots and lots and lots of memories! I was a helo head for a good few years because of EECH.

Please allow me a few questions --
1. Does it allow multiple-monitors or big resolutions? Mine would be 5896x1080.
2. Can I export MFD images? I'm hoping to find a way for this to work with Helios.... that would be so cool!
3. How is multiplayer support?
4. Screenshots? Videos?
Posted By: Archer11

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 01:57 PM

A big "Thanks" to all, once again... Downloading now. Can't wait to come home.
Posted By:

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 02:38 PM

-I have a very large freezes in 2d menu.
very often at any change options when changing screen appears translucent 2 pictures theme and game freeze ~30 sec - 1 min.

=When change resolution in game shift f1 game freeze ~1 min and hdd working very heavy.

=now I cant run game because when appear text Ending initialization (or something) game freeze and help only kill process.

-No Aeyes textures apache cockpit.

-No new lights in external model apache.

-Apache have no power? I cant fly upwards or very slowly.

- in windows event log i have message (translator)
The name of the module causing the error: nvd3dum.dll Version: 9.18.13.4052, timestamp: 0x53b444b1
Exception code: 0xc0000005
The offset error 0x007489d7
Process ID causing the error: 0x8fc
Hour run the application causing the error: 0x01d1727f66b6b1c3
The application path causing the error: E: \ EECH \ cohokum \ cohokum.exe
The path of the module causing the error: C: \ Windows \ system32 \ nvd3dum.dll
Report ID: c6fe2149-de72-11e5-985d-00c12801a1d3

in joystick menu all letters in my language are artifact.

del cfg ini not help

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: tirta
so I only need EECH CD?

you will have no instrument needles in Mi-28 cockpit without EEAH installed.

Originally Posted By: SKIP2008
Tried Yesterday, helicopter shacking and bumping on the helipad so impossible to take off, anyway thank you.

I'm afraid you are not only one who have such troubles. I will make some changes in suspension code and maybe will ask you to check it, I have no this issue and just can't test it by myself.

Originally Posted By: CG2015
I already have the previous releases installed that changed my clean install of 1.15 to 1.16.
Now I have to install everything again from the disc?

It's recommended, but you always can try to update 1.16.0RC version. If something will be wrong after update - I'm afraid best option will clean install. don't forget to save player data before reinstall.

Originally Posted By: - Ice
Please allow me a few questions --
1. Does it allow multiple-monitors or big resolutions? Mine would be 5896x1080.
2. Can I export MFD images? I'm hoping to find a way for this to work with Helios.... that would be so cool!
3. How is multiplayer support?
4. Screenshots? Videos?

1. as Firebird said here - it can, but I'm not familiar with rendering system improvements so can't say for sure.
2. MFD export is supported, but compatibly problems with your display can happen.
3. MP mode is playable, but unfortunately there are was no wide tests of it. due to old MP system clients will have some uncomfortable limitations - like weapon launch delay. in local network it's barely noticeable, but in world wide it can be worse. masterserver is working - you can turn it on so other players can connect to your game. but, Airfields mod is broking compatibly so both server and client should have it, or should not have. I hope this great mod will be ready to next minor update and it will be included by default.
4. I'm sorry, have no time for that. maybe later.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: XIII

-I have a very large freezes in 2d menu.

Can you past here your system configuration? drivers version, operation system etc.

-No Aeyes textures apache cockpit.

We agreed that this mod will be included only if it's will be necessary. later it will be included in updates, related to cockpit improvements.

-No new lights in external model apache.

looks like I missed it. can you post a link were it was shared?

-Apache have no power? I cant fly upwards or very slowly.

maybe you did set new joystic axis - Engines throttle, so you are flying with engines in idle mode.

in joystick menu all letters in my language are artifact.

are you using some modified translation files?
Posted By:

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 03:18 PM

Latest nvidia drivers for my vid card GeForce 341.92 Driver
athlon dual core x2 5200+
6 gb ram 9600 gt win 7 64

"looks like I missed it. can you post a link were it was shared?"
i think is in code or lightwave wink
something like this

in 1.15 2 final release apache has this new lights. in the later does not.

"are you using some modified translation files?" No, english .

Thank you all for this GREAT work, as always notworthy

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 03:34 PM

in 1.15 2 final release apache has this new lights. in the later does not.

it's so odd. I remember that I did these light for Hind and Blackhawk, but not Apache. are you sure?

No, english .

so all menu titles on english except several on controls page? can you make a screenshot?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: thealx
Originally Posted By: tirta
so I only need EECH CD?

you will have no instrument needles in Mi-28 cockpit without EEAH installed.

You won't have Havoc needles despite of anything. EEAH gives nothing.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: FireBird_[WINE
]You won't have Havoc needles despite of anything. EEAH gives nothing.

I remember that they appears if EEAH properly installed, but I didn't try it for years. yep, looks like it doesn't work now.

------------------

Played with Powerstomp several hours, everything works great (except bouncing bug that he have). you can always try it by yourself - turn on masterserver and look for someone's game, or make your own. it's fun!

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 07:21 PM

Hi thealx,

Full screen mode was on (fs=1) so I tried switching it to windowed mode and it works.

Unfortunately in windowed mode the in game graphics are slower. I switched all graphics to low and switched off the cockpit rotors. Even with this the FPS dropped to 16 when near any trees.

I remember that running in windowed mode in previous version would do this as well.

cheers,

Andy

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: AndyB
Unfortunately in windowed mode the in game graphics are slower.

Will you provide debug.log file you were asked to?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 08:14 PM

Hi Guys,
Very strangely, after I ran in windowed mode I tried switching back to full screen mode.

After about 10 seconds of the black screen the loading screen appeared. Menus ran fine until I clicked on an option and then it minimised itself on to the system tray. If I click on it again the game runs fine.

New graphics are brilliant by the way!!!!

Anyway, the debug.log file is zipped and is here http://www.simpit.me.uk/download/DEBUG.zip

Hope it makes some sense to you.

Cheers,

Andy
Posted By: Powerstomp

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 10:26 PM

Andy , not sure about the long delay on the black screen , but this version does have an issue when running 2 monitors (extended view). I'm assuming from your description that you have 2 monitors going.
[main monitor= game ; secondary monitor= desktop]

If you'll notice next time... your cursor will appear on both screens as you move cursor to the right. It does the same thing to me ,but after it minimizes and you go back it does fine and locks in to the game screen only. (but tends to reoccur occasionally when choosing missions or adjusting options)

[Full screen issue]
The only time I had trouble with the black screen was when I tried to export the mfd to the second monitor.
I had to change the default resolution in the EECH.ini file for the mfd screen from 640x400 to a higher resolution.
Even though its for the second monitor , the primary monitor will just show black screen unless this is done.

Hope this helps.

Powerstomp
Posted By: Rafal1537

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 02/29/16 11:53 PM

eeah whether the installation is not needed?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/01/16 05:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Rafal1537
eeah whether the installation is not needed?

yes, installed EEAH is not required.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/01/16 10:29 AM

Hi Powerstomp,

Yes, you're absolutely correct about the dual monitors and the cursor activity.

I did know about the exporting MFD problem as I'd have that in previous versions. It is set to "0".

Cheers,

Andy

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/02/16 06:31 PM

The process you're describing looks like font glyphs creation/usage. But usually it takes a couple of seconds.
Is your hard drive so heavily fragmented?
Posted By: xXNightEagleXx

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/03/16 03:53 AM

I didn't have the time to play with this yet (tbh i'm completely out of date, i have to "learn" everything again), but i've installed everything, run the demo and.....very well done.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/03/16 10:58 AM

blackshark , I dont think it because of font (custom was replaced with system default), especally that it was made just now.

about axis names - it's not rendering or fonts issue but joystick initialisation stuff, it can't read cyrillic characters properly.

about other reports - several fixes was made, but yesterday problems with my hard drive suddenly appears, so I will try to fix them and share new patch right after.
Posted By: Smithcorp

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/03/16 11:45 AM

Is it necessary to do a fresh install of EECH?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/03/16 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: blackshark
It's possible, but in previous versions was not such a situation.Something change?Also very strange and long hdd work when I change resolution.
Btw thealx change something with fonts. Maybe this is some general problem with fonts ?

The font usage was changed allowing to use standard encoding in TLATE.DAT files. It allows to write translations of different phrases with simple editors. But it increased number of symbols to be allowed to be drawn by two hundred times. Every time the resolution changes fonts are rerendered again, thus it's the timeout. But it is both unusual to have such large timeout (mine is about five seconds) and have problems with symbols drawing. Thus I think you may have a problem in your system.

I cant make screen ATM this is from thealx but here I have artifacts not everywhere, but few appear.
Btw VERY helpful this new controls menu smile

I'll try to fix that. If you find more of those artifacts - please report.
Posted By: ricnunes

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/04/16 11:05 AM

Awesome!
Thanks very much for this patch smile

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/04/16 03:42 PM

After my initial excitement I (obviously) decided to download and install version 1.16.0

However I had a problem after installing the new patch, a problem which I was later able to solve. What happened wad the following:

First I installed 1.16.0 version on my previously installed 1.15.2 version and after starting EECH 1.16.0 and just after the initial splash screen I got a Crash to Desktop (CTD) with the following error message:
"Current player profile is corrupted!"

Then I uninstalled EECH (and EEAH) and installed both EEAH and EECH again and of course in the end I installed path 1.16.0 but I got the exact same error/problem (CTD with "Current player profile is corrupted!" error).
After this, I decided to deleted the files related to the EECH player profile (players.bin and playersv.bin files) and after this EECH started ok and I was able to play it.
I just posted this, in case someone has the same problem that I had.

By the way, I have an another question:
I noticed that you didn't include my 2 Cuban campaigns (but my Libyan campaign is still present in 1.16.0). Is there a problem with both my Cuban campaigns (called "Cuba Libre" and "Cuba Libre 2") and 1.16.0?
If that's the case I could look at them and try to put them to work with the new 1.16.0 version...

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/04/16 09:30 PM

hi, ricnunes!
as I said 1.16.0 can be installed only on clean EECH, you will get different kinds of issues after update from 1.15.x.
as for corrupted profile error - this one appears sometimes since last update. can you provide this file so I can make some tests with it.

about your campaigns - as you remember, I did tell you that they (at Cuba map) have some problems that appears in debug build, now it's became worse - campaign files can't pass safety checks before it's start. you can try to run your campaigns in 1.16 version and maybe you will find the issue after adjustments of campaign configuration. if not - I will try to help you, but I'm no familiar with mission creation so don't wait too much. on the future - always check everything that you make in debug build, if errors appears - you will have a clue what's wrong.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/04/16 10:09 PM

FIX1 patch is available for download.
Posted By: Aeronautico

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/04/16 10:17 PM

thealx, when you say "clean install" you mean EECH alone or EEAH/CH combined and if the case, was it not necessary to run EEAH once before installing EECH over and possibly (can't remember), didn't EECH contain any sort of patch? Also different EECH editions would be patched to different levels (I'm thinking of the GoG version for example, compared to the original retail): will this affect the final result?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/04/16 10:30 PM

I mean EECH should not have any mods or unofficial patches installed.
you have to launch EEAH once, but currently EEAH itself will give nothing to you.
no need to launch EECH right after installation.
there is no differences between GoG or CD, they all suitable for our needs. no probs was reported at least.
Posted By: Aeronautico

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/04/16 10:43 PM

Okay thanks, so "vanilla" it is, to any degree of patching (I don't remember now but I think there were at least a few). thumbsup

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/04/16 11:12 PM

Blackshark , If you can try setting game resolution to the same current desktop resolution.
Then restartgame.
For some reason ,this version has trouble breaking free of Pc settings on the desktop even when running Fullscreen in game.

Powerstomp
Posted By: ignarik

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/04/16 11:22 PM

Again on Russian helicopters are China stars! I wrote about it
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4214627/RED_STAR#Post4214627
Again the KA 52 has no side star. I wrote about this
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4089756/7 !

I made a mod that corrects these errors https://yadi.sk/d/px9X2CcYpvVbt

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/05/16 09:52 AM

Please finish your mods and everything will be added all together.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/05/16 11:53 AM

hi, ricnunes!
as I said 1.16.0 can be installed only on clean EECH, you will get different kinds of issues after update from 1.15.x.
as for corrupted profile error - this one appears sometimes since last update. can you provide this file so I can make some tests with it.

My first 1.16.0 installation was indeed made over a previous 1.15.2 install.

However my second 1.16.0 installation was made over a clean install but now that I remember, I installed the official V1.4.1.C patch over my clean install (and later I installed 1.16.0). Could this have been the problem?

Anyway, like I previously said, I solved the problem by deleting the player profile files and now everything seems to be working OK.

about your campaigns - as you remember, I did tell you that they (at Cuba map) have some problems that appears in debug build, now it's became worse - campaign files can't pass safety checks before it's start. you can try to run your campaigns in 1.16 version and maybe you will find the issue after adjustments of campaign configuration. if not - I will try to help you, but I'm no familiar with mission creation so don't wait too much. on the future - always check everything that you make in debug build, if errors appears - you will have a clue what's wrong.

Yes, I remember that my Cuba map campaigns wouldn't run with the debug .exe however as I told you in the past I did try/play the campaigns (for both blue and red sides) and there weren't any problems with them when using the normal .exe and I was able to successfully end those campaigns.
If I'm not mistaken other users that also played those same campaigns also didn't have any problems.

Anyway, I asked about these campaign because they were included on patch 1.15.2 (despite the debug .exe problem) but not in 1.16.0

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/05/16 12:10 PM

official patch shouldn't affect anything in such case. am I understand correctly - you tried to use your player profile from 1.15.2 version, but it didn't work and bring fatal error? making new profile is a solution but it will be great to make profile conversion works properly.

after several changes (stability fixes mostly) your campaigns stopped to work, please try to play them under latest version.
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/05/16 03:10 PM

Thanks for all ya'lls hard work!

Quick question: Does this version add shiny water shader support like BMS has?

Second question: Can I just install on top of my 1.15.2 install?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/05/16 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Quick question: Does this version add shiny water shader support like BMS has?

Second question: Can I just install on top of my 1.15.2 install?

1. nope, shaders still doesn't used in the game.
2. no, you can't. you can update only vanilla EECH. you can keep 1.15.2 folder in case you will want to play it later.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/05/16 05:14 PM

I try everything, no go frown made more tests: no difference- fullscreen or windowed mode- always freeze and problems with change resolution on win 7 64.

Is some problem with resolution and dx9 on x64 windows.

It may be your dx9 that is causing the problems. I say this because I too am running Windows 7 64bit.
But I am using Dx11 instead of Dx9.

Although , I too had initial problems when trying to change the resolution, it somehow finally straightened out. Hope you find something to work.

Powerstomp

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/05/16 07:24 PM

Thanks for your work Thealx.
Posted By: 5555

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/06/16 03:47 AM

Help! 16.0 corrupted me. I had thought I was following the sacred path. I uninstalled EECH using the uninstaller in the Cohokum folder. I then cleared out the main directory eliminating the "common" folder. I then rebooted the system.

I next reinstalled via CD. The game test launch properly at revision 14.1

I then installed 1.16.0rC5, followed by 1.16.0FIX1_installer followed by 1.16.0FIX1_patch.

The launch went well, presenting the new revision level of 1.16.0. The a crash due to a conflict in the objects folder with a 'yak_41.ees' file.

Eliminating this conflict did not solve the game problem. At the next launch the program informed that the "current player profile is corrupted!"

I would very much receiving assistance so the program can be restored to full operational status.
Posted By: NutsnBolts

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/06/16 04:07 AM

Goddamnit, I come back here after a year's absence (during which I've played a #%&*$# of EECH, mind you - and become quite proficient in scoring air-to-air kills with a Mi-24 and the UPK-23s) and find you bunch of maniacs have only gone and half-rebuilt the bloody game! Massive thanks to y'all for your incredibly hard work. And massive curses to you all for keeping me EECHing when I should be sleeping! whoohoo dizzy

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/06/16 06:40 AM

Originally Posted By: 5555

I next reinstalled via CD. The game test launch properly at revision 14.1

Maybe you shouldn't launch it, at least I never tried it - have only GOG version.

Eliminating this conflict did not solve the game problem. At the next launch the program informed that the "current player profile is corrupted!"

I suppose you are not trying to use your old profile, next time do not launch the 14.1 version and maybe everything will be ok.

I then installed 1.16.0rC5, followed by 1.16.0FIX1_installer followed by 1.16.0FIX1_patch.

Why so complicated? You need only 1.16.0FIX1_installer. Last one is useless but did not break anything, but because of 1.16.0RC5 you have to reinstall everything from scratch - it's testing version, not release!

Originally Posted By: NutsnBolts
Massive thanks to y'all for your incredibly hard work. And massive curses to you all for keeping me EECHing when I should be sleeping! whoohoo dizzy

we just made the game little better, nothing more biggrin
Posted By: Canadair

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/06/16 12:02 PM

Thanks for everything.
Please confirm the installation routine?

EEAH (I understood it is probably useless as of now)
EECH
1,16 exe (about 795 MB)
1,16 fix (about 3 MB)

Thank you

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/06/16 12:16 PM

EECH -> 1.16.0 installer (fixes included already)

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/06/16 12:28 PM

EECH -> 1.16.0 installer (fixes included already)

You mean the 795 MB one and nothing else?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/06/16 12:37 PM

yes, that one with name "eech-allmods-1.16.0FIX1_installer". nothing else.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/06/16 04:04 PM

But that one is 2 megabyte big

EDIT: now it is clear. I have a fix 1 patch wich is two mb mig hence the confusion.
The 807 MB to be dowloaded from 1st page of this thread is the one and only required
Thank you
Posted By: Doctor_Wibble

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/07/16 07:15 PM

I knew work was going on and I've seen what people have been posting up but didn't realise it was already on us! I can give this a decent test drive once I have organised a proper supply of coffee and donuts biggrin

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/07/16 08:08 PM

great idea! good luck with finding new bugs copter
also you can try to share your game via masterserver, just for testing purposes. I can't do it unfortunately because my local IP appears instead global. I think it's possible to make some sort of IP tunnel but not sure it's worth it, I'm still able to play as a client - it's more buggy and this role suits me well.
Posted By: Rafal1537

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/11/16 05:34 PM

Why airplanes do not have insignia?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/12/16 05:08 PM

good question! thanks for the notice.
Posted By: rapota

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/21/16 10:36 AM

Thank you good big job
I was able to in a little while ago 1.16.
(Did not the version up doing just model production)

The new version would be nice!
Aviation lights is wonderful also beautiful to the airport base.
Also glad it numbered in the United States aircraft.
Thank you to the person who each work
We collectively gave me 1.16 thank you.

I will continue to modified to correspond to their model 1.16.
It also modified the earlier UH60.

The basic work of the new 16 files from the now
Posted By: OrangeFr3ak

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/30/16 06:06 AM

Do the Russian helis get the real-world grey paint schemes in 1.16?
Posted By: messyhead

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/31/16 09:52 PM

Is the patch really only 2.9MB? The previous releases were pretty big. Does this include everything previously released?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/31/16 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: messyhead
Is the patch really only 2.9MB? The previous releases were pretty big. Does this include everything previously released?

Ignore me. I only downloaded the patch, and not the main 1.16 update (807MB)

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 04/23/16 12:10 PM

Installed 1.16 but still have helicopter shacking an bumping on the pad, and game freeze between one menu and another.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 04/25/16 07:05 PM

Hi guys, here you have a longplay vídeo:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yM8TEqG1v4w

I hope you like.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 04/26/16 08:58 PM

Very nice video! Thanks for sharing.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 04/30/16 03:35 PM

Hi blackshark sorry for the late reply, here are my specs:
intel pentium 3.20ghz CPU G3250 windows 7 professional/64 bit
ram 4gb
GeForce GT720 graphics
Posted By: niemel

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 06/17/16 03:02 AM

Hellow. Is in the 1.16 clickable cockpits and Hind`s co-pilot cockpit unavailable?Sorry for my english.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/04/16 12:51 AM

But is there an hind cockpit in 1,16 clickable or not?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/04/16 06:03 AM

clickable cockpits mod not compatible with 1.16, so Hind's cockpit not clickable here.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/04/16 08:50 AM

I am glad to hear from you Thealx. How are you?, I am wishing that you have time to come back.
Take care of you Thealx.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/04/16 09:12 AM

hey! I'm fine, just have to work a lot to stay on my feet. I hope things will be better soon and I will be able to spent time with eech again, but it's not possible right now. I saw that you made a lot great videos, thanks for supporting this good old game! smile
Posted By: ataribaby

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/05/16 08:38 PM

Hello,
Finaly tried 1.16.0FIX1 and looks awesome just I am not sure what I am doing wrong, after entering cockpit heli yaws like mad, seems connected to wind on/off. Even with wind off I still getting unstable heli on ground. I am missing something? I was away from EECH dev and playing for long frown

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/05/16 09:39 PM

Hello smile
Thanks for answer. Ahh ok so it's known issue. I will shelve flying then. Also Kiowa is so underpowered I am not able to fly it with torque less than 120 and fry engine. Autopilot has no prob but I remember autopilot was totally fake in code. It is not really flying it as player do.

To be honest all helis seems to be very underpowered but Kiowa is extreme.

BTW can you tell me how did you installed it?

I used GOG version (it is not original CD version, it is mod 1.11) then I run it once and then installed eech-allmods-1.16.0FIX1-installer.exe. Tried delete EECH.INI to recreate one - still same issue with unstable helis.

I will try original CD and then eech-allmods-1.16.0FIX1-installer.exe when I find CD somewhere in stash.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/05/16 10:39 PM

Don't think so otherwise I will not be able to pull 120% torque on collective.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/05/16 11:11 PM

Doublechecked and not a case. Engine throttle is set to keyboard. Collective to axis. Weird. Just Kiowa is influenced.
Posted By: The Nephilim

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/08/16 01:02 AM

IS this release a full DX9 version or only partly?? I ask as Dx9 should work in 3D Vision but I get no 3D Vision effects??

I was wondering if this will work with a 3D surround setup in 3D Vision??

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/10/16 02:17 PM

Hello. How to change the flags on infantry (on the left shoulder)?For the Red side soldiers is a file named "RUS_FLAG.BMP". For Blue side?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/10/16 05:24 PM

Blackshark, big thanks!
Posted By: Rhugouvi

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/17/17 09:11 AM

Hello!

I am considering buying EECH +1.16 mod to have a go at a helo sim (I am more into airplanes), and I have a few questions about the current 1.16 version :

- What OS have been successfully used to run the sim? I have a W7 rig and a W10 laptop.
- could someone confirm that cockpit are NOT clickable in 1.16, and that there is no Hind cockpit
- what about advanced avionics : which helos feature such improved systems in 1.16?
- what are the known bugs in 1.16?
- what are the pros and cons of 1.16 vs 1.15 with clickable cockpits?

The 6$ is not much, but I always prefer to ask beforehand.
Thank you anyway for the time the team spent on improving the sim, the new screenshots are impressive.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/17/17 10:07 AM

Hi.

- Both, but you still can get some problems
- No clickable cockpits in 1.6.0, it has "old" Hind cockpit (without gunner seat)
- I think you are asking about EO display symbology for Mi-28, Ka-52 and Ka-50. no other improvements regarding avionics as I remember.
- Main menu freezing, bouncing helicopter, tail rotor damage on the helipad. First two depends on the hardware, but you still have chance to have it.
- Clickable cockpits has advanced avionics for Mi-24 and AH-64D, also some weapon improvements, but it less stable and has more issues.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/17/17 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Rhugouvi
Hello!

I am considering buying EECH +1.16 mod to have a go at a helo sim (I am more into airplanes), and I have a few questions about the current 1.16 version :

- What OS have been successfully used to run the sim? I have a W7 rig and a W10 laptop.
- could someone confirm that cockpit are NOT clickable in 1.16, and that there is no Hind cockpit
- what about advanced avionics : which helos feature such improved systems in 1.16?
- what are the known bugs in 1.16?
- what are the pros and cons of 1.16 vs 1.15 with clickable cockpits?

The 6$ is not much, but I always prefer to ask beforehand.
Thank you anyway for the time the team spent on improving the sim, the new screenshots are impressive.

Hi. Nice to see someone new wanting to try this sim. It is great. I'll try to answer as much of your questions;

As far as I know it works on W7 and W10. I'm running it on W10 at the moment, and have used it on W8 and Vista in the past, so I expect it'll work in W7.

Cockpits are not clickable in v1.16. There is a Hind pilots cockpit, but not the gunner cockpit. You can fire weapons from the Pilot cockpit though.

I'm not sure what you mean by advanced avionics. If you mean the Apache advanced avionics, then those aren't in 1.16. The Apache has an all digital 3D cockpit, and has full MFD functions.

I'm not sure if there's a definite list of known bugs. That's something I've been trying to collate. You could try reading back through this thread and see if there was anything raised that wasn't fixed.

v1.15 with clickable cockpits still has some issues to figure out. It was being worked on as an experimental release, and so was never posted as an "official" release as it was unfinished. If you can live with it having some bugs, and perhaps an occasional crash, then you'd have clickable cockpits, and the hind gunner cockpit. But the clickable cockpits are not in every model, and I think the mouse movement still needed some work. v1.16 can be considered a more stable release, but obviously doesn't have all those features.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/17/17 11:17 AM

Ok, thanks to both of you for your inputs!
Is it possible to have a dual install 1.15.4 and 1.16? That would be the best way to test which one suits my needs best. Do I just need to install EECH + 1.15.4, rename the folder, and install 1.16 on a new install? Where is the 1.15.4 package to be found?
Posted By: XIII

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/17/17 12:40 PM

Better one install,And rename because registry.http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3961554/Cockpits_improvement_program#Post3961554
Posted By: Viper1970

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/17/17 08:01 PM

Hello,

you could install both versions, but you have to do it this way. First install the main games from GOG in e.g. C:\EECHAll (not the way the GOG install recommends it). I do this with using the subfolders Aphavoc for EEAH and Cohokum for EECH, because this was the way the old original games from Razorworks had been installed.

This way it's also possible to use 1.15.2 Fix5 which is at the moment the last version with a working Havoc cockpit (but messyhead is working on a fix for this in 1.16.0) and this need to be installed this way for the gauges to work.

Now backup this install, so you have a clean installation at which you can now apply the different mod versions. After you have upgraded this install with a mod e.g. 1.15.4 rename it to EECHAll - 1.15.4 for example. Now copy your backup to C:\EECHAll again and do the next mod upgrade e.g. 1.16.0 Fix1. After you done this you could rename it to EECHAll - 1.16.0.

Now you have both versions on your HD and must simply rename the one you would like to use to C:\EECHAll. This way the registry entries always correspond to the install path. If you want to use 1.15.4 rename EECHAll - 1.15.4 to EECHAll and let EECHAll - 1.16.0 left. For using 1.16.0 rename EECHAll back to EECHAll 1.15.4 and EECHAll - 1.16.0 to EECHAll.

Sounds a bit cumbersome, but it isn't and works like a charm.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/18/17 11:01 AM

Hello,

Thank you for the installation tutorial ! Well, after a few years of FSX tweaking, what you describe is a nice little walk in the park!
I am wondering if changing the folder name back to EECH is really required after all installations are done. Wouldn’t creating two separate shortcuts pointing to each 1.16 or 1.15.4 exe files be enough? I’m interested in your feedback.
I am not really interested in the Mi-28, so I think I will not buy EEACH and install the game this way :

EECH 1.16.0 :
- install EECH from GOG
- install eech-allmods-1.16.0FIX1-installer
EECH 1.15.4 (because I want to have a try at clickable cockpits, dual Hind cockpit and advanced Apache avionics)
- install EECH from GOG
- install 1.15.0+2+4
o install eech-allmods-1.15.0.exe
o install eech-maps-1.15.0.exe
o install eech-terrain-1.15.0.exe
o install eech-smoke-1.14.0.exe
o install eech_1150to1152.exe
o install eech_1150to1152fix5.exe
o install oalinst.exe
o install eech-CC_0.3.exe

Is this the correct way or have I missed something?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/18/17 11:19 AM

Yes that's the correct way biggrin

Problem with a link only could be the registry entries, but just try it out, maybe it works yep . I had some ctd, so I made it this little complex way and then it was working.

Have much fun with it and keep in mind some things have still to be fixed but it seems Allmods is coming back to life. In my opinion it's the best attack helicopter sim ever! thumbsup

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/18/17 12:00 PM

Great to know that I got the installation sequence right!

One additional question : from what I understand, the Havoc needs EEAH to have its needles to work. Is the Hind cockpit based on the Havoc one? Do I need to buy EEAH to have a fully functional Mi-24 cockpit in 1.15.4?

Sorry to all these noob's questions, I was taught to always ask the knowledgeable ones!

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/18/17 12:15 PM

No, Hind cockpit will work without EEAH installed.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/18/17 02:37 PM

Great! Thank you thealx.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/18/17 05:41 PM

Great to know that I got the installation sequence right!

One additional question : from what I understand, the Havoc needs EEAH to have its needles to work. Is the Hind cockpit based on the Havoc one? Do I need to buy EEAH to have a fully functional Mi-24 cockpit in 1.15.4?

Sorry to all these noob's questions, I was taught to always ask the knowledgeable ones!

Just so you know. The Havoc needles aren't working since the last release. But I'm working on it, and they'll actually be an improvement over the original ones.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4373267/8/mi-28-cockpit-instruments-error

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/18/17 07:03 PM

Hey messyhead,

thank you again! Without you nothing would really happen at EECH Allmods at the moment. We all have really to be grateful that you spent your time to fix and improve Allmods again.

Cheers Viper

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/20/17 08:51 AM

Hello there!

Here is a proud new chopper pilot! Well a wannabe pilot, because I can’t remember having flown a helicopter yet in more than 20 years of simming.
I bought EECH from GOG yesterday evening, installed it and patched it to 1.16fix1. Start-up is fine once the exe is set to win98 compatibility mode.
I experienced a bit of menu freeze, but a quick Alt-Tab solved the issue. I still have to set the antialiasing and the resolution to match my laptop widescreen one (thank to the eechcentral troubleshooting article). The usefulness of this site can not be emphasized enough!

So nothing worrying, can’t wait to take-off! I might have to learn a few keystrokes in between though!

See you soon then

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/20/17 09:17 AM

I experienced a bit of menu freeze

Still exist this problem...

Happy flying Rhugouvi copter

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/20/17 12:40 PM

Hello there!

Here is a proud new chopper pilot! Well a wannabe pilot, because I can’t remember having flown a helicopter yet in more than 20 years of simming.
I bought EECH from GOG yesterday evening, installed it and patched it to 1.16fix1. Start-up is fine once the exe is set to win98 compatibility mode.
I experienced a bit of menu freeze, but a quick Alt-Tab solved the issue. I still have to set the antialiasing and the resolution to match my laptop widescreen one (thank to the eechcentral troubleshooting article). The usefulness of this site can not be emphasized enough!

So nothing worrying, can’t wait to take-off! I might have to learn a few keystrokes in between though!

See you soon then

Nice to hear you're enjoying it.

Could you add the detail about the menu freeze to the bug thread for that issue? There's not many documented occurrences of it. Could you detail what menu you were accessing, and if it happens often?

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4379394/game-freeze-in-menu#Post4379394

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/20/17 01:55 PM

Hello messyhead,

will do that if the bug shows up once again. The point is that I can't even remember what menu screen I was on!

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/22/17 06:37 AM

Well, I'm glad to report that the suspected menu freeze is just a longer loading time in the end. This occurs when clicking on OK on the Session page (tested only in Free Flight).
I have to wait at least 10 seconds. Unacceptable!!! wink

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 09/22/17 10:13 AM

Yes, this is already known. Could also take a little longer. For me it always takes about 20-40 sec after selecting the map and click o.k. , but I never had a complete freeze.
Posted By: Soczkien

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 11/06/17 07:36 AM

Yesterday installed on win 10 x64. Works perfectly! smile

I found that included airfield mod is version 1.2 , and the latest was released is 1.4. On days I will make some improvements and post newer version.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 11/06/17 08:51 AM

Nice to have you back.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 11/06/17 10:37 AM

Soczkien is also back!! Now all the mod-gurus of the past are back again, that's really nice.

I'm so glad that this project has come back to life again. It's like christmas to me whoohoo

I'm looking forward to it and hope that I could also help a little bit with my very restricted knowledge.
Posted By: Marc

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/12/18 02:33 AM

You guys did a fantastic job on that classic, that sim as so much potential . It's been quiet lately, hope you guys aren't giving up

Marc..

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/12/18 04:46 PM

Marc-I understand that you once played
eech, what caused now the biggest wow?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/13/18 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by XIII
Marc-I understand that you once played
eech, what caused now the biggest wow?

When it first came out I was a fan of Longbow 2 so I never gave EACH/EECH a fair chance until recently after seeing many videos on youtube , the environment makes you feel like you're part of it , I'm flying it on a 50" tv smile
There is no other helicopter sim like this,period!!
Marc..

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/26/18 06:24 PM

I think no one really want's to give up, because it's the only chopper sim we have in which you can fly real interesting birds and not a Gazelle on steriods biggrin

But we all have a real life which catches us from time to time and that sometimes can be really sad.

But I will not give up to help EECH! I hope next month I can do some work at my KA-50 pit again biggrin

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 04/05/18 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Viper1970
I think no one really want's to give up, because it's the only chopper sim we have in which you can fly real interesting birds and not a Gazelle on steriods biggrin

But we all have a real life which catches us from time to time and that sometimes can be really sad.

But I will not give up to help EECH! I hope next month I can do some work at my KA-50 pit again biggrin

Really glad to hear this, True that real life as to be dealt with, that's why I'm amazed at the work that was done to that gem, wish I knew how to program but at my age it's a bit late to learn that stuff . At least I can fly it and no matter what, I will never be critical about it
Thanks again

Marc..
Posted By: beaverHausen

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/12/18 10:27 PM

Wow!

Last time I played EECH/EEAH mustve been about 8yrs ago. I remember I guy called Arneh showing some hi-res MFD mods he was working on and I couldn't wait, but they never came to light and I ended up getting busy with boring every day stuff.

Was chatting to a work colleague about games that consumed us and this was one of my faves, this and Jane's.

So I thought I'd see if it was still being mentioned and, well, looks like I'm gonna Have to dig my CD's and FCS out.

Does the latest version include hi-res and more functional MFD's? Did all of that work get picked up and implemented?
Posted By: Javelin

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/13/18 05:41 PM

Hi BeaverHausen, I don't know about the MFD's, but there have been a LOT of upgrades in the last few years.

Recently, I've been fixing problems with the physics and automated helo controls.
Once you get upgraded to 1.16.0, go take a look at the "EECH Test build - Hover Mods" thread and download the mod in the first post.
I've fixed the Hover Hold, Stable Hover Hold, and Altitude Hold functions which really didn't work in the original code.
You can now skim the terrain in auto, Alt Hold mode at high speed.

Also, go get the "Mi-28 Working Instrument Needles" download so the Mi-28 Havoc cockpit works properly.

There are a LOT of new maps and missions in the 1.16.0 update as well.

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/13/18 08:20 PM

hi beaverHausen. This mod is here - http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3961554/cockpits-improvement-program#Post3961554
Unfinished, for outdated version, but anyway
Posted By: beaverHausen

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 07/13/18 09:18 PM

Thanks guys, I was looking back through my posts on here, it was more like 13yrs ago #yikes

Gonna go in the loft, find my install discs and get back on it.
Posted By: Tuivel

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 11/03/18 07:31 PM

Hi everyone! It seems to me i can fly for minutes on 113% torque without sustaining engine damage or overtorque warnings. But overtorque is set to 'on' in the settings. Has this been broken at some point or am i doing something wrong?

Also sometimes upon landing not all damaged systems get repaired, and it seems once a subsystem went broken like that it stays broken. Is that a bug or feature?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 11/05/18 04:57 PM

Have you tried to disable overtorque option? maybe it does work no the way how you may expect. or, this option with time was removed from the torque calculations.
As a solution you can set joystick wheel for torque control and adjust it easily on the fly.

Sounds like a bug. Take-off / land doesn't make any difference?
Posted By: Tuivel

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 11/07/18 01:01 PM

Thanks for your answer!

Yes i have tried turning overtorque option on and off, also tried changing game difficulty. But it hat no effect on overtorque. Take off / landing / cruise, you can fly every chopper at about 113% torque with no bad effect on the engines.

I recently read in a combat pilots book that after overtorquing for only 3-4% for a short time they often either landed in the field for immediate maintenance checks or returned to base - because better safe than sorry.

Maybe it's the flight model. I think in 15.x it was still working, but i'm not sure if they didn't change the flightmodel in the meantime. Been some time since i played the 15 version.
Posted By: Rich571

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 12/07/18 05:06 AM

Just downloaded version latest version virgin install. ERROR MESSAGE CURRENT PLAYER PROFILE IS CORRUPTED.
RUNNING WINDOWS 7 PRO. 64 BIT. what CAN BE THE PROBLEM?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 12/07/18 06:07 AM

check this topic http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4067873/5555
same issue happened on older version, but you can try the solutions
Posted By: Javelin

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 12/07/18 05:59 PM

Just delete the playersv.bin file and it will make a new one when you start up again. I had to do that when I reinstalled EECH last time with 1.16.0.
Posted By: jetif

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 01/02/19 10:12 PM

Hey guys,

I'm new here and come from germany.

Is there any way to use the "Apache Avionics Modernization" in 1.16? (This one: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2892427/Apache_avionics_modernization_.html)

I'm happy about the development in this nice game and hope of interesting feature updates.

Thx! :-)

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 01/03/19 07:18 AM

Apache avionics available in this mod - http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3961554/cockpits-improvement-program#Post3961554
but it's unfinished and barely playable. You need to install this mod in 1.15.2 version of the game, not 1.16
Posted By: jetif

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 01/03/19 10:31 AM

Ok, but thanks for your fast answer. Do you know if the development on this game an also on the avionics-programm is still go one?

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 01/03/19 10:44 AM

You can see that some activity in the game still going on, but clickable cockpits project is frozen at the moment.
Posted By: Daveyraveygravey

Re: EECH ver1.16.0 is out! - 03/14/19 07:17 PM

Hi all - been away from EECH a looooong time. Should the installer still work? I downloaded it but when I try to install it I get a "installer integrity check" error. Probably my download, where I am it's little better than dial up used to be.

Edit - ignore me, re-downloaded and back in the game! Having control issues though, think it is to do with the realism settings or dynamics. The throttle and rudder controls don't work how I remembered but will read up.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums