homepage

Cockpits improvement program

Posted By: thealx

Cockpits improvement program - 06/02/14 03:32 PM

Hello everyone! as you know, I have my own hind's cockpit project that stayed unfinished a year already. now I will be focused on finishing it, but I want to reach some new limit this time - start process of avionics unification. a lot of helicopter's instruments and devices are same both for russian and US helicopters, and I'm not talking about helis that you can control in the game, but about all real aircrafts. my idea is - it will be like kit, you are placing in the cockpit instruments or switches etc. and they will work without any code changes. of course there is will be old problems like adding new model in the code, but at least it will be not so painful (especially if this helicopter will be with advanced avionics).

I can see several cockpit projects in progress so I want to make a proposition - if you are making or improving cockpit for EECH I can make all code modifications that you need, I can help with scene creation as well. in exchange I will ask you to follow some rules so your cockpit will be suitable for my future plans. I'm talking about cockpit scene structure only - like switches, gauges, levers etc. and of course I will not tell what you shall do - you are the boss.

contact me if you are interested. don't ask about details =) I have just ideas right now, I should try to realize them to understand how it can work.

=========================================================================================

ver0.1

FEATURES:

- clickable triggers for common keyboard shortkeys (no advanced MFD controls yet), clickable OH-58D cockpit is available.
- animated interactive objects for OH-58D cockpit, will works even if clickable_cockpit is disabled in EECH.INI
- full support of TrackIR, cockpit wideview and g-force head movement features
- configurable time delays and visual parameters for text hints
- manual cockpit light control for 3D cockpits (Ctrl+V keys, electrics should be turned on)
- dynamic light emitted by screens in the cockpits
- AH64D cockpit affected by environment lights instead of white static light
- minor changes (Kiowa and Viper TrackIR fix, EO visible range increased)

Click to reveal.. (Information for modders)

=========================================================================================

ver0.2

- beam riding and radio control missiles flight path (for AI helicopters there is no LOS or EO limits check), effectiveness against moving targets greatly decreased (depends on moving direction and speed)
- detonation radius for AGM114R set to 0, effectiveness against airborne targets decreased
- throttle control improved for all helis (except Hind) - it's more accurate if value more than 80% (make possible to avoid engines overheat and get maximum of available torque)
- new avionics level is added: Realistic; EO control limitations was removed from Simple (currently Novice) avionics level, so relative to Average level it gives some bonus for HIDSS/HMS target recognition range and some simplification in Hind's avionics
- manual laser control improved

HIND COCKPIT FEATURES:

- fully clickable and interactive Pilot's and Operator's cockpits
- advanced avionics: electrics, fuel, navigation, weapon systems. simulated Pilot's and Operator's sights and targeting systems. partially works: radio equipment, engine controls, hydraulics. read instructions for additional information (italic text means this feature is not implemented yet):

http://eechcentral.simhq.com/index.php?title=Mi-24V_Flight_Manual_part_1
http://eechcentral.simhq.com/index.php?title=Mi-24V_Flight_Manual_part_2

- critical threats (SAM, helicopters etc.), reported by copilot, also inserted in targets list

- new special hotkeys added. weapon keys also turns on/off all related to that weapon systems and master arm switch. Ctrl will enable systems, Alt - disable. it's not affect adjustments elements - like range and base knobs, reticle illumination etc. avionics hotkeys also has damage check function - if main electrics device is damaged auxiliary unit will be activated instead. for fuel system - leaking fuel tanks will be isolated.

Avionics hotkeys

Ctrl/Alt + E electrics
Ctrl/Alt + T radio and navigation systems
Ctrl/Alt + U fuel systems
F3 sight control mode
F4 map view mode
Ctrl + Num4/Num6/Num2/Num8 map caret control, works only in map view mode - F4

Weapon systems hotkeys

Ctrl/Alt + 1 Nosegun by Operator
Ctrl/Alt + 2 Nosegun by pilot
Ctrl/Alt + 3 Shturm missiles
Ctrl/Alt + 4 S-5 rockets
Ctrl/Alt + 5 S-8 rockets
Ctrl/Alt + 6 S-13 rockets
Ctrl/Alt + 7 UPK-23 cannon pods

Pilot sight control hotkeys

Ctrl + Numpad5 sight mode toggle (auto/manual)
Numpad3/Numpad9 manual range knob
Numpad1/Numpad7 target base knob
Ctrl + Numpad3/Numpad9 moving reticle illumination
Ctrl + Numpad1/Numpad7 static reticle illumination
Ctrl + Numpad2/Numpad8 manual vertical offset
Ctrl + Numpad4/Numpad6 manual horizontal offset
Ctrl + Numpad-/Numpad+ HUD glass height adjustment
NumpadDEL master arm switch toggle

Operator sight control hotkeys

Ctrl + Numpad5 altitude data switch toggle (radio altimeter/manual)
Numpad3/Numpad9 range knob
Numpad1/Numpad7 target base knob
Ctrl + Numpad2/Numpad8 sight vertical friction (sensitivity)
Ctrl + Numpad4/Numpad6 sight horizontal friction (sensitivity)
Ctrl + Numpad-/Numpad+ manual alt knob
NumpadDEL master arm switch toggle
NumpadMULTIPLIER lanscape type switch toggle
NumpadDIVIDE target type switch toggle
Alt + Numpad5 secondary sight (for oldschool gunners)

By SimonAlonso:

ver0.3

based on EECH 1.15.2FIX5 AND DX9 test version, so it has same features and issues.

please notice, that this mod has version index 1.15.4 so it will be not compatible with other versions in multiplayer game.

INSTALLATION:

before install make special copy of the game for this mod - you will be not able to uninstall it anyhow. remember, that active EECH folder had to have same name that you choose before original EECH was installed. if you want to play one of the versions - name this folder properly.

download and run installer:

https://app.box.com/s/u6saxwhwfckj69e6xpid94j6mkg8zffo
or
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2tSjM_s_ROqYWhoaHZQbHQzVWs

choose proper folder and press INSTALL. you can install it on 1.15.2 version only (FIX patches are not necessary).

DEINSTALLATION:

not possible.

ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS:

- Engines can not be started if rotor brake is engaged
- Shutoff fuel valve handle was used instead rotor brake in OH-58D cockpit
- Cursor in clickable cockpit disappears when any sight system is active, you can turn it back with Shift+DEL keys.

FEATURES:

- AH64D Apache advanced avionics (based on Arneh's mod)
- AH64D Apache cockpit high-resolution textures (shared by cockpits.nl)
- UH-60 Blackhawk cockpit (by Soczkien)
- Projectile weapons for Mi-6 "HOOK" and Ka-29 "HELIX"
- Infantry mod included
- Advanced controls configuration page
- Engines throttle control is possible with joystick axis
- High Detailed Trees mod included (with collision calculations)

By SimonAlonso:

Posted By: messyhead

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/02/14 04:00 PM

Well I'll obviously be interested. A lot of the things I'm adding to the Blackhawk are new to the game, like the fuel and engine gauges, and the MFDs, and I had already been thinking of how to get over those problems. At the moment, all of the switches and dials are in the same scene. As I'm still at an early build stage, it would be good to start working with you on this.

I also want to have a good understanding of how the 3D objects and the code work together, as I have already other cockpit ideas for the future.

Edit2: It might also be a good time to try and pick up some of the work Arneh started. A lot of the Radar and MFD modes he had started, would apply to my Blackhawk cockpit (like TPM radar mode, and Radio Beacon Navigation). I had started looking over that branch of the code to see what could be re-used.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/02/14 05:43 PM

Deal! give me some time to sort out 15.2 things, make several experiments and after we can talk how to start.
Posted By: HawkI

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/02/14 06:36 PM

Are there any plans to re-start the "Click-able Cockpits" project that was mooted on here a while ago?

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/02/14 06:44 PM

Yes.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/03/14 01:24 PM

Great. Bypassing the need to use the keyboard for commands and functions, and thus eradicating the need to remember a plethora of key combinations will be a welcome improvement.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/03/14 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: HawkI
Great. Bypassing the need to use the keyboard for commands and functions, and thus eradicating the need to remember a plethora of key combinations will be a welcome improvement.

If it can be done, then it should also allow clickable MFDs.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/03/14 10:37 PM

Great stuff. Looking forward to it.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/04/14 07:09 PM

thealx, found this if it's of use to you...

http://www.cantarel.de/images/blog/blog-0043_mi24_10.jpg

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 07/26/14 03:03 PM

first test version is available, details in the head post.
Posted By: SKIP2008

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 07/26/14 03:36 PM

Another great job Thealx!, downloaded now thank you.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 07/27/14 09:49 AM

Great work. Looks good in the video, although I really want to fix that cockpit (added to my list of things to do).

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 07/27/14 02:38 PM

do you mean make panels like in common OH-58D?

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 07/28/14 08:09 AM

Originally Posted By: thealx
do you mean make panels like in common OH-58D?

No, I just meant to fix the geometry and the scale of some of the switches etc. The centre console on the back-wall between the pilots has switches that look way too big, and when you view the model in LW, it's quite messy. I think it was brought over from Arma or something like that.

Also, your point about the rotorbrake, does the OH-58 have one? I know not all models have one. Some UH-60s have, and others don't. I think it's mainly carrier based models that have it, and also some forces use it differently.

I've watched videos of Australian pilots doing an engine startup, then releasing the brake to get a fast rotor spin-up.

It's just a side-point though, I don't mean to take this off topic.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 07/28/14 04:10 PM

I'm curious (and not only me) why Soczkien switched from this cockpit (in service right now) to current one. but it's quite accurate and I found all switches that I needed anyway.

Quote:
Also, your point about the rotorbrake, does the OH-58 have one?

it was never mentioned in any Delta's manual or check lists, maybe only different modifications have it. but it's important for game so I had to place it somewhere =)

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 08/01/14 09:35 AM

I'm not sure why he changed the cockpit, other than saying the middle screen was useless. These are the only posts I could find about it.

I'm not sure which is the most common cockpit.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3494013/Re:_CLOUDS#Post3494013

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3508136/Re:_New_CLOUDS,_and_Cockpits_:#Post3508136

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 08/01/14 03:38 PM

I never saw eech's cockpit version on photos (except this one), videos or manuals. it can be only mock-up but I can't see a problem in this.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 01/08/15 03:57 PM

ver0.2 with Hind cockpit is available for download. remember that it's still development version so any thoughts how to make it better are welcome.
Posted By: Soczkien

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 01/08/15 04:55 PM

We switched to version with 3mfd's because of this single function display in middle. We dont knew what should be display there .. as I remember that was reason
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/08/15 05:04 PM

Thank you!I download in home,what about notnl in 0.2 version?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/08/15 05:22 PM

Soczkien, this low res display for navigation only. but I don't see any problem that it was replaced with MFD.

XIII, why? you have it already)) notnl is forced because two thing doesn't work with hardware rendering - sight reticle scaling and warning lamps scaling and rotation. now I will start to prepare Arneh's Apache for merge with this project.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/08/15 05:26 PM

now I will start to prepare Arneh's Apache for merge with this project.

band whoohoo

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/08/15 09:11 PM

Downloading now, thank you Thealx!

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/09/15 08:58 AM

Hi, game CTD when i select ORT/DVO in the AH64D.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/09/15 10:12 AM

SKIP2008, thanks. there are fixed EXEs: https://app.box.com/s/0n8avb8p7xvbggebrk7g
main installer updated as well.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/09/15 11:19 AM

Downloaded now thank you, i forgot another bug when in ah64d's pilot cockpit and select tsd with tads underlay imagery i see only eo images but not the flight path.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/09/15 12:10 PM

This will be fixed with new apache avionics... fearful biggrin

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/09/15 12:15 PM

SKIP2008, thanks. I hope it's not critical, will make fix later if any other errors will be found.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/10/15 05:59 PM

Understood, no problem.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/12/15 02:45 PM

Just for information - I'm still continue the work and making progress. I just included Arneh's AH64D avionics in this project so both helicopters with advanced avionics will be available in one package. if you interested in any of these aircrafts and have intentions to make it better - just subscribe for updates, I will send to you necessary files every time I have some progress, in exchange you will help me with solving issues. but, if I will not see any respond from you for some time, we will stop to work together so be sure you also have several free hours per week for playing.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/12/15 06:31 PM

Hi Thealx, if you need help i'm here, i'll have some time when come back from job for searching bugs.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/12/15 06:44 PM

I know that in recent times I helped very little(I had some work), but that will change in next week.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/12/15 07:10 PM

Quote:
if you need help i'm here

thanks! but I'm not ready yet =) I will notify you when it will be good enough for test.

Quote:
I know that in recent times I helped very little

I'm not talking about some sort of task like "report 10 bugs per day and not less!!". just spent some time in the game, stay in touch and tell me what things you think can be better, that's more than enough.

only meaning of my words - I want to work in the team, maybe we are bunch of usual gamers but it gives some results anyway. from latest experience - Apache mod was downloaded 31 times, 1 bug was reported. in Hind testing three people participating, four or even five dozens issues was reported. obviously, open testing doesn't work at all.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/12/15 07:16 PM

Ok Thealx, let me know when you're ready, good luck.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/13/15 06:48 PM

Hi, found another issue with apache avionics update, i can't lase targets if i'm aiming them with chaingun or rockets, sometimes the laser designator doesn't work also with Romeo hellfire even if the target is in correct LOS doesn't matter if i'm using TADS, FCR or IHADSS, i can't create PFZs/NFZs anymore but maybe it's known, wiht the latest clickable cockpit exe's sometimes the game CTD when i'm exit after a free flight.
Posted By: CG2015

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/14/15 12:58 PM

After I install this, can I still press R to start the engine (and use the other old keyboard hot keys) on the MI-24 or will I be stuck having to click on the screen?

Plus I don't read Russian so how would I know what all those buttons and switches and levers and dials in the MI-24 cockpit do?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/14/15 01:44 PM

R is not engine start, it's rotor brake. but yes, you no need to know start up instructions and use standard keys (APU and left/right engine start). also new keys for separated systems are available, so you can control main functions (but not all) only with keyboard.

I disabled text hints in video, but if they are enabled it looks like that:

don't forget to set Novice avionics level, otherwise it will be nightmare for you =)
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/14/15 04:21 PM

One movie says much more than 1000 words. Much easier understand everything. Thank you

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/14/15 11:12 PM

Haha!

I installed it into a new 1.15.2 FIX file and I can't even get the engine to start on the Mi-24.

My mouse cursor looks funny on the map menu, it looks like 2 little arrows.

Then when I go into first person view of the cockpit and I am looking at the side panels, the circle of my mouse won't even go that far to the left or right.

Also what is the lightning symbol in the payload menu screen and how do I enable text hints?
Posted By: NutsnBolts

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/15/15 01:14 AM

Any chance of a screenshot or two, CG? A picture tells a thousand words, etc etc wink

Also, the lightning bolt is to enable/disable ground feed (shore line) power; if you have your avionics set at the right level this won't come on automatically, and if you want to use ground feeds, you'll have to enable them on the electrical panel and then light up the lightning bolt - effectively, tell your ground crew to switch the juice on.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/15/15 04:07 AM

CG2015, what exactly you tried? start APU and engines using clickable elements or keyboard shortkeys? can you click on switches at least?
and like NutsnBolts said, you have to worry about ground support buttons (refuel/repair/groundfeed) if you have Realistic avionics only.
hints settings are popup_obj_name_delay and popup_hint_delay, set them to 0.1 if you want to see them right after cursor going over any switch.
Posted By: GAFflyer

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/15/15 03:44 PM

Hi thealx, it me the guy from YT ^^
Once again awesome work you did.
I already sunk nearly 10 hrs in flying the Hind. So far I haven't had any issues, so no crashes or Major bugs. Only thing worth mentioning is that on some FARP's Ext Pwr and refueling, even weapon changing does not work. Don't know if that's a Bug or a feature.
And a second issue i'am currently stuck in, is that I can't operate the nose gun on realistic Avionics. I tried it for hours now and can't see what i might do wrong.

@CG2015 Try deactivating TrackIR (F9 by default) with mouse look enabled. This way you should be able to reach all the switches.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/15/15 05:21 PM

hi! currently FARP territory is 400x400 meters square, but sometimes landing pads placed outside of this area so only way you can use ground support functions is roll around or take off and land closer to the keysite icon on the map. it's common game issue, but I didn't tried to fix it yet.
nose gun has three modes - Pilot's control, Operator's control and stowed position. if Pilot's NOSEGUN CONTROL and ARM MASTER switches are enabled, gun fixed at zero angles - you can use it like boresight weapon with automatic or manual aiming. if NOSEGUN CONTROL is disabled and Operator's ARM MASTER switch (round metal plate on the left handle of Operator's collimator) is enabled, gun can be controlled by this collimator (enter aiming mode with F3 or disable frictional brakes, but it's not good idea). in other cases gun fixed in stowed position and can't be used.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/15/15 05:52 PM

Ah, there it Is biggrin pretty well hidden.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/15/15 06:03 PM

oh, I got it. for Realistic level this switch doesn't activated automatically when you moving to aiming mode. also you can do it manually by NumpadDel key.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 05:36 AM

I turn clickable cockpit off in the ini file and still can't turn the engine on using the keyboard.

It looks good and thanks for the hard work to do it but looking at the 2 pages of instructions for the MI-24, I just don't have the time to learn all those.

It's easier to play the old way with the keyboard and mouse keys.

Spend 30 min trying to start the engine and before you can even take off, the enemy has already turned you into a fireball while you are still on the helipad messing with all the controls.

Then when you get into combat and warnings are going off and missiles and small arms fire are coming at you, there is no time to look at all those switches and panels and pan left and right and up and down.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 08:41 AM

maybe is possible add key enable /disable all avionics and clickable cockpit in game? Easier to learn everything when too much stress wink

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 08:44 AM

you still didn't answer what exactly you tried to do, what keys used, is manual engine start up enabled or disabled.

agree about last one - avionics damage cause huge workload, but without it making all these complicated systems will be pointless.

XIII, there are 3 keys for systems and 7 keys for weapons, can't see how it can be simpler.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 09:07 AM

thealx yes,agree
cg-now is study sim,not arcade. Just set in ini invulnerable to 5000 and learn everything without stress.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 12:01 PM

@ CG
I'm not sure if Alex's Hind is the right thing for you. It is complex just for the sake of being complex. There are people out there, like me, who enjoy the work and effort one has to put in to master the beast, and after weeks of training, being finally able to employ it efficiently in combat.
I also understand that there are people who just want to give it a quick spin, blow stuff up and have fun. But that would do this awesome project of alex little justice.

@ Alex
I wanted to offer you my assistance, if you need any. While I am studying computer science at the moment I don't think my coding "skills" would be much of help. However, If you want me to, I could rewrite the Manual to make it more easy to understand and translate it into proper english (*edit And add some screenshots). What do you think?
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 12:15 PM

100% agree. Imo best option for arcade people is leave forever to download 1.15.2 And new version directed to realism.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 01:53 PM

Quote:
Imo best option for arcade people is leave forever to download 1.15.2

my plan was (still is) to reach compromise by using different difficulty levels, but yes - worst scenario will be something like that.
GAFflyer, I sent to you private message.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 02:16 PM

You have to answer yourself it its worth it? wink you must worry about compability to easy avionics.wasting time to coding all version etc. And even easy avionics will be too hard for some people,and this is normal,not everyone want complicted simulator.
And so situation will be clear-you want semi arcade simulator-download 1152, want hardcore?download 1153. My 2 cents,of course youre a boss wink

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 02:55 PM

I'm agree with you XIII.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 03:06 PM

At this point it might be time to think about some form of mod loader, allowing players to pick the mod/s they want to run with the game. Obviously not a simple task, but it seems to me to offer a good combination of flexibility and ease if use. In this way, one could, say, run EECH 1152 but leave off 1153, particularly if a hypothetical 1154 doesn't require 1153 to run.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 03:17 PM

i think it is possible in jsgme installer. If you have login on BMS forum here is thread about this. http://www.bmsforum.org/forum/showthread.php?20251-JSGME-for-BMS-simply-mod-manager or just search on google.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 03:30 PM

currently only clickable cockpits with simple avionics (like OH-58) can be installed as mods, but for aircrafts with advanced avionics most data in the code and no way to separate it at installation process. only way I see to make game flexible is use avionics levels, and I will follow it until some better solution will appears.
also gwut file can be separated but now it's not really "hardcore", maybe later.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: CG2015
I turn clickable cockpit off in the ini file and still can't turn the engine on using the keyboard.

It looks good and thanks for the hard work to do it but looking at the 2 pages of instructions for the MI-24, I just don't have the time to learn all those.

It's easier to play the old way with the keyboard and mouse keys.

Spend 30 min trying to start the engine and before you can even take off, the enemy has already turned you into a fireball while you are still on the helipad messing with all the controls.

Then when you get into combat and warnings are going off and missiles and small arms fire are coming at you, there is no time to look at all those switches and panels and pan left and right and up and down.

By the by, I'd urge you to keep at it. Maybe it's not for you, of course, and if so, that's fair enough! But it might be that you have to work at it to appreciate the fruits of your work at the end. When I first picked up EECH, I immediately leapt into the Hind - and got shot down. A lot. It took me a good 20 or 30 attempts to get my first success, and that was a Strike mission, because I'd decided the Hind just could not do SEAD, BAI, CAS etc. But the feeling of achievement when I finally watched a Sturm strike home on its target for the first time? That was good. Very good.

Also, I'd still like to see some screens of what you're doing. You might be missing something - god knows I did!

ETA: Also also (I know, too many), how you describe the Hind in action? Exactly how I feel in the Apache. It's like putting a Roman legionary into the Battle of Ypres - I have zero idea what the hell's going on, I can't work out how to do anything with my equipment, my pedal control's bloody backwards, and eventually I often end up flying it into something unhelpfully solid. So I sympathise, because I always end up chucking in the towel and going back to my nice, comforting Hind and her forest of dials and switches!
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 11:09 PM

Btw maybe I miss something but why cant load more sthurm, and why cant load ataka missiles in mi 24 eech?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/16/15 11:51 PM

AFAIK, the Mi-24 modelled in EECH is the Mi-24V as it was in around 2000, without any of the subsequent upgrades that enable the later Mi-24 versions (PN, VM and the like) to operate the Ataka missile. You'll notice on the photo above that the stub-wing has been shortened, by the removal of the endplates formerly used to carry a Sturm tube mounting; and that the inboard pylon also carries what look, to me, like AAMs (Igla?), another capability the Mi-24V doesn't have.

So, in truth, EECH is simulating an older Mi-24 type than the Russian Air Force presently uses. However, since some 750+ Mi-24Vs were exported, there are probably an awful lot of them still soldiering on without upgrades.

At least, that's how I understand things. Someone more knowledgeable than me will probably correct me wink
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/17/15 12:27 AM

Same I thought, thanks, but it would be fantastic to fly with 16 or more Sthurm sigh

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/17/15 01:43 AM

True, but the newer versions aren't as sexy. Retractable landing gear FTW biggrin

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/17/15 05:17 AM

as I know, Ataka can be used by any Hind version (maybe after some equipment adjustment but anyway), except Mi-24A and Mi-24B - they have older guidance system. but mounting 8 tubes on one pylon possible only for newer modifications. also in Mi-24V on front Operator's panel there is 8-positions selector switch that should be set to proper position before missile launch (doesn't work yet), so it's guidance system limitation.

I think Shturm is still here just because it was original idea - make aircraft from 80's, maybe some day Mi-35 will be added with all it's stuff like MFDs, FLIR, 23mm cannon and 16 Atakas on the short wings.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/17/15 06:34 PM

from here I will post lists of changes, but these developing updates will be available only for people who participating in testing.

- avionics levels renamed to Simple, Advanced and Realistic
- AH64D with advanced avionics included. also it's issues fixed: impossible to lock on target with any EO systems, manual radar key enable only ground radar, impossible to create PFZs, EO image as TSD underlay doesn't render properly. some global radar functions was imported, it's possible that some issues appears;
- Non-directional beacons (NDB) global system can be used to navigate with ADF (Apache and Hind only). you can say it's useless, but I think it's interesting way to get some skills in radio navigation. old waypoints navigation is still available for Simple and Advanced levels, just move ARK-15 mode selector to FRAME position.
Click to reveal..

there is several basic methods to navigate via ADF:

1. move to the NDB. most simple way - configure ADF receiver on known frequency of NDB transmitter and move to direction where ADF needle is pointed.

2. move from the NDB. before navigation you should determinate azimuth of the NDB relative to destination point. it's easy to do - go to map screen and move pointer over proper NDB (keysite, ratio transmitter or ship). you will see azimuth angles with values, find destination point and remember it's approximate angle. now you should take position, where ADF needle will point to proper azimuth value. after you reached that position, move to opposite from ADF direction (needle will point 180* relative to helicopter cource). it will be good idea to remember current magnetic azimuth in case you will lost NDB signal.

3. if two or more NDBs available in same time, helicopter position can be calculated. for that configure two channels on available stations and find their azimuth relative to current helicopter position. after that go to map screen, highlight one of the stations and move cursor over another, you will see two nets at once. imagine lines from NDBs with known angles, intersection of these lines will be your current position.

- HMS acquisition system enabled for Hind. for Advanced avionics level it's like old gun pointer - nose gun pointing in same direction as cockpit camera. for Simple level it works like for other helicopters - with automatic targeting and additional indication, also can be used for missiles guidance (necessary systems should be enabled anyway);
- burst size for Hind's nose gun is working (on front-left Operator's panel).

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 06:23 PM

Ok, so i'm trying the ADF out as I type here.
First off it works!
However with the ARK-15 set to ANT the needle will freeze in the last position relative to the Aircraft. ARK-15 set to COMP will make it work like it should be.
Is there any way to return to the "point to next Waypoint mode"?
I found 2 things to add / improve: The Pointer should have an OFF position (usually the 3 or 9 o'clock position). Right now, when you have lost a station the needle just freezes and you have no way of knowing that you have lost it.
Second: I find it impossible to see the Freq. of the Homebase since the "W" Waypoint overlaps it and you cant select it.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 06:42 PM

Quote:
However with the ARK-15 set to ANT the needle will freeze in the last position relative to the Aircraft. ARK-15 set to COMP will make it work like it should be.
Is there any way to return to the "point to next Waypoint mode"?

are you playing on Realistic level? waypoint navigation disabled in this case. it's cheating =)

didn't know about off position, thanks.

I noticed that too. it's possible to "catch" it by moving cursor close to icon border, but it's quite hard. I will try to make it easier.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 06:50 PM

The inability to select bases beneath the WP problem is as old as the game, I think, so a solution would be welcome smile However, for now, if you go into your Briefing screen you should see the base you start from, and be able to click on the text to find the NDB freq.

Small bug: for me (playing on Advanced), the ARK-15's Antenna and Compass modes appear to function identically. Switching to Frame allows use of WPs, rather than Antenna.

Do we have a way to spot the range of a station - or is that indicated by the radii emanating from the station itself? Playing around in the Aleutians, I found that I was down to one fix (supplied by Transmitter #1), and whatever other station I tried to tune channel 2 to, including my own home base, the pointer never moved. At the time, the compass was in Compass mode, and I tried three separate stations to see what happened. In all cases, the signal from Transmitter #1 remained strong and worked, while that from any other station wasn't available. Didn't try channel reversing, come to think of it...

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 07:05 PM

Yes I'm on realistic. Makes sense to disable the waypoint funcion, so you have to rely on the map. Oh Btw, is the DISS actually working, and if yes could you make a quick explanation how it works?

For the NDB: Maybe you can make it so that the Hombase Frequency is already set in the Receiver?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 07:06 PM

wow, my mistake. Compass will make ADF work naturally, Antenna will play received sound when SPU-8 mode selector in ARK-1 position (Morse code wasn't made yet, only noise will be heard), Frame mode will switch ADF to waypoint navigation mode.

range of stations - length of the lines from it (on the map screen). it's static but it has LOS check - landscape can block the signal.

Quote:
whatever other station I tried to tune channel 2 to, including my own home base, the pointer never moved

I suppose you not forget to move CHANNEL switch to second position?

Quote:
Hombase Frequency is already set in the Receiver

I like it. will do.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 07:23 PM

DISS is working. currently only one waypoint navigation mode is available - map always has direction from prev waypoint to current (exception is taking off - some strange things happens and it has random direction). later I will make another mode - all checkpoints on the one map sheet ("back to the zero" or something like that - counters will have zero values when you'll return to base), there is no need to correct caret position every time you pass waypoint.

DISS complex is most hard-to-use device on my opinion. you should set to zero all counter at the beginning of the route and set caret to your actual position (home base). after that counters will constantly increase their values (relative to direction of current route - forward/backward/left/right). map caret will move with same rate. problem is - movement calculations has some error (depends on current landscape, type of surface and what roll/pitch angles has helicopter). let's think you get to the next waypoint (you are lucky!) and map sheet will be changed to next one. after that for realistic level you should move map caret to new position manually, for Advanced it will be moved automatically. if you will forget to do it - you will lost quite soon.
for Simple level it much easier - map caret show you current position doesn't matter what counters values are.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 07:39 PM

How do you know all this?
You have access to military instructions? Does any other sources?

I mean, all you do with your general knowledge(not from helicopters), or you know that from manual for mi24?
(Sorry for noob question)

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 07:39 PM

it's static but it has LOS check - landscape can block the signal.

Technically that is not entirely correct. Since the NDB has a much lower Frequency than TACAN or VOR the waves it emits are following the terrain features. High mountains or other Obstacles would lead to wrong readings but not loss of signal.
But I guess for our purpose the LOS Check works well enough smile

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 07:46 PM

Ah, So it is basically an INS or NCNS (non cooperative navigation system) as you russians like to call it biggrin
(I studied a lot of russian Aircraft lately especially an AN-24 for X-Plane)
Does the ctrl-5 Command still set the carret on the present position in realistic mode? If yes you should disable it aswell.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 08:00 PM

Quote:
How do you know all this?
You have access to military instructions? Does any other sources?

yes, I'm reading military manuals. no, I don't use any sources and making all code myself. I'm reading something, barely understand what it's about, trying to make it, reading again, making it better and so on. it's infinite process especially after real pilots gives some advices - I'm always misunderstood something. or even mistakes in manuals, it happens too. I have some knowledge in electrics and electronics, it helps a little.

Quote:
Obstacles would lead to wrong readings but not loss of signal

exactly. same for other special conditions. will make some attempts to simulate it later.

for civil navigation double stations are common - far and close to airport, so it's possible approach runway with known azimuth from proper position. but all of them has same standard.

this key moves caret in center position, so I think it's fair to leave it.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 08:20 PM

Do the DISS counters increment in all avionics difficulty modes, or just Realistic? On Advanced, I'm not noticing any increment/decrement with the counters enabled.

And yes, I did try switching channels; to be honest, though, I'm not quite sure what the switch does. As I understand it, when one looks at the radiocompass, the two pointers should show the directions of the two beacons to which their receivers are tuned; what does the channel switch do?

ETA: Also, it should ne noted that the loss of channel 2 signal occurred while I was flying over open water, with no terrain obstacles that I could spot between me and the transmitter.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 08:38 PM

Well the small pointy arrow is the bearing pointer. so it points to your NDB or waypoint all the time. The bigger hollow pointer is the course selector. So in Waypoint mode it shows you on which course you are supposed to be flying. Are both aligned you are on track, do they differ you can read the angle off track.
In the ADF Mode the Hollow pointer just points to 12 o'clock (at least as far as i could find out)
The channel switch switch biggrin allows you to select one of the 2 frequencies you have dialed in. so the small pointer points to NDB 1 and after you switch it to NDB 2. This way you can take cross bearings and get a fix on your position.

(Correct me if I'm wrong alex ^^)

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 08:40 PM

Quote:
Do the DISS counters increment in all avionics difficulty modes, or just Realistic? On Advanced, I'm not noticing any increment/decrement with the counters enabled.

if orange lamp is lights, at least one counter should change it's value (usually FWD). if you not hovering of course.

ARK-15 has only one receiver and one pair of directional and non-directional antennas. so you can receive signal only from one station in same time. channel switch just change frequency of the receiver. second needle of radio-magnetic indicator can be used only with two receivers, inoperate in Hind as I know. by emergency ADF (ARK-U2, for rescue missions) or by route direction finder (Hind doesn't have it).

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/18/15 09:04 PM

No worries, I figured out the DISS thing - I only looked at the counters at the beginning and end of a mission - and naturally, they read zero! sigh I finally bothered to check them in flight and they were, indeed, spinning slowly around.

I think I understand with the radiocompass. So what I can't do is check my bearing relative to two stations simultaneously; what I can do, is switch frequencies and take bearings from the two stations I'm tuned to, then see if they match up with where I want to be.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/19/15 08:14 AM

Hi Thealx, when you say impossible to lock on target with any AH64D's EO system you mean the green box in the middle of the screen when i switch the ORT? If i use the mfd i can quietly lock targets.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/19/15 09:52 AM

There's some great work going on with this project. I know I posted that I'd have to leave my blackhawk project, but reading this has inspired me to try and get it more finished, and then it could maybe be picked up as part of this cockpit improvement program.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/19/15 10:19 AM

I'm glad to read that you're back Messyhead.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/19/15 02:42 PM

Thanks. I've never been away really, I've been keeping an eye on posts.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/19/15 04:15 PM

messyhead, great news!

SKIP2008, it was impossible to lock on target with FLIR with any helicopter, also next/prev target didn't worked - only first target was always locked. now it works fine for me, but sometimes it lost target at close range for some reason. you have different situation? at what range target was?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/19/15 04:38 PM

I was on ground before takeoff, so targets were very close, i'll do more tests tonight and i'll let you know, what about the green box when looking trough the ORT? is it known?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/19/15 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SKIP2008
what about the green box when looking trough the ORT? is it known?

nope, I missed it. thanks.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/20/15 02:37 AM

I know this sounds absolutely bizarre, but - since installing 1153, I've not actually seen any weather efefcts. I've done three complete Aleutians playthroughs - two winter, one summer - and it's been bright blue skies all around. (In the bloody Aleutians!) Am I just having extraordinarily nice weather (woo!) or has something od happened? Anyone?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/20/15 04:06 AM

after a quick test I found several rainy areas on the map. maybe just coincidence? or you changed weather setting from variable to good?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/20/15 07:57 AM

Hi, games CTD when i point power pylons with TADS (jihad at grand canyon map with new textures), also FCR only shows targets in RAMP and TPM and not in ground radar mode, if i want to fire at them i've to use the tads and i can't select a target by clicking on it on the TSD like before.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/20/15 09:37 AM

Also speech from pilot/copilot is absent, i mean tells like 'hellfire' in weapon selection, 'hellfire away' and 'sam sites ten o'clock'.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/20/15 09:41 AM

after a quick test I found several rainy areas on the map. maybe just coincidence? or you changed weather setting from variable to good?

Nah, definitely on variable. Will try changing to poor tonight and see what gives.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/20/15 11:47 AM

Apache- realistic when I choose wpn page and change weapon mfd shows only cannon, not show hellfire or rockets.
Hud has 2 colors green and white ( maybe it should be)

When I want make pfz ( left mouse button) all is ok, but if I want make nfz( right mouse button ) pointer
jumps to the second mfd ,but it create nfz .

Btw terrain following radar loooks and working ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! biggrin

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/20/15 08:47 PM

I think it's been mentioned before, but just in case: Getting persistent irreparable damage, that continues to occur after "natural" repairs at keysites or Ctrl+R "cheat" repairs. In one case, the DISS was knocked out by AAA and hasn't worked since, despite my having flown back to base. Upon arrival at the keysite and landing, I got the usual "Repairing Avionics" message on-screen, along with a progress bar which reached 100%. The DISS, however, stayed dead. Tried Ctrl+R and it didn't even bring up the "Repairing" message; seems possible it's not detecting that the component is still failed?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/22/15 08:34 AM

Hi, when i play with modified GWUT with AH64D's FCR at max det range at 16km, it's always 8km. When i create a PFZ the order 'attack PFZ' doesn't appear.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/22/15 09:04 AM

Sorry i forgotten, sometimes the refuel/repair bar doesn't appear once landed.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/24/15 02:17 AM

Another small problem - the Mi-24's fuel gauge needle continues to bounce around, even when the engines are shut down, the heli is freshly spawned (i.e. cannot be damaged, causing fuel loss), and the Payload screen shows no fluctuation in fuel carried.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/24/15 06:49 AM

fuel quantity sensor is float level, so it will bounce until fluid it the tank will calm down. technically it should happen after a minute or something but definitely something is wrong here.

Quote:
Sorry i forgotten, sometimes the refuel/repair bar doesn't appear once landed.

as I told several days ago - you should check first that you are really close to keysite point (on the map), some FARPs and especially airbases are much wider than keysite zone (400x400 meters).

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/24/15 07:09 PM

Quote:
Getting persistent irreparable damage, that continues to occur after "natural" repairs at keysites or Ctrl+R "cheat" repairs

there is some limitation in avionics repairing at FRAPs - repairing chance of each avionics unit is 90%. so it can happen that some devices stay damaged but damage flag was removed, you can take off and land again but nothing will happen. it can be repaired by cheat at easy and normal difficulty levels, but for hard level repairing uses same function as repairing at keysite. I forced avionics repairing for this cheat so avionics will be repaired immediately for any difficulty level.

Quote:
when i play with modified GWUT with AH64D's FCR at max det range at 16km, it's always 8km

not sure what values you mean. if it's scan range in Aircrafts section - it will affect only AI units, not player avionics.

Quote:
When I want make pfz ( left mouse button) all is ok, but if I want make nfz( right mouse button ) pointer
jumps to the second mfd ,but it create nfz .

it's temporary controls conflict, will be solved when real buttons will be linked with MFD functions.

Originally Posted By: XIII
Apache- realistic when I choose wpn page and change weapon mfd shows only cannon, not show hellfire or rockets.

weapons page not finished (or just started).

Originally Posted By: XIII
Hud has 2 colors green and white ( maybe it should be)

that's strange. I have many different colors (used K key).
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/24/15 08:30 PM

":that's strange. I have many different colors (used K key)."
No no, the same hud have 2 colours in my. I mean all is for example green, but compass indicator and a few other things are whites. I do not have at this momens sshot.( maybe is correct)

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/25/15 06:33 PM

Hey Guys
I reworked the Pre-Flight Manual. You can check it out on
http://eechcentral.simhq.com/index.php?title=Mi-24V_Flight_Manual_part_1

I hope it makes some things a bit clearer.
Enjoy!

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/25/15 06:49 PM

GAFflyer, thank you for your service! salute
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/25/15 10:36 PM

Thank you GAFflyer good work smile

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/27/15 07:43 PM

next update

- Operator's collimator for Hind totally remade (more accurate aiming, correct range determination and some new features)

issues fixed:
- game crashes after EO locked on electricity pylon
- solid square in the middle of Apache's ORT view
- wrong font color on the Apache's HUD

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/28/15 03:47 PM

completely forget about other reported problems.

target lock definitely works wrong at close range, I found the reason but can't understand why it happens. I will continue digging, I suppose it's not critical - at range more than 200-300 meters it not happens (for me at least).

some CPG messages related to weapons are missing because of modded speech. this mod can be removed by deleting (or moving somewhere) \cohokum\audio\speech\us\cpg folder, after that default CPG voice will be enabled with all messages working. but threat messages works fine for me, maybe problems happens only in some particular cases.

PFZ works properly for non-Realistic avionics. Apache with Realistic avionics uses alternative targeting system that doesn't linked properly with default functions. it can cause obvious troubles but there is no reason to fix separated issues - whole radar system should be finished.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/28/15 05:29 PM

Noob question: what is different between critical and non-critical bug? screwy

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/28/15 05:31 PM

when non-critical bug happens you don't use bad language.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/28/15 05:34 PM

rofl

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/29/15 08:04 AM

Hi Thealx,using AH64D EO target lock works fine but the box around the target appears above and not around him, i'll try to send you a screen for better explain.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/31/15 03:29 PM

Hi, us cpg weapons messages still missing even if sound folder removed, noticed flying oh58d and ah64d.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/31/15 03:37 PM

I'm just checked - works fine for me, bot "selecting hellfires" and "switching to hellfires" messages appears. maybe CPG volume is disabled, or other messages works properly?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/02/15 07:56 AM

Hi Thealx, CPG volume isn't disabled, all the other messages works fine, FCR in ground targeting mode seems works partially i mean it only show targets if i want to engage them i've to use the TADS, is it normal? maybe i need istructions about using the FCR.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/02/15 10:09 AM

I forgot that also FCR air targeting mode doesn't work, maybe it's known.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/02/15 11:30 PM

Did you make any adjustments to the ADF aspects, or is that on the next update/s? I ask because I'm still getting the LOS-induced signal loss problem when tuning to NDBs.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/03/15 04:03 AM

NutsnBolts, nope, nothing changed.

SKIP2008, I know - radar targeting doesn't work in most cases.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/03/15 07:57 AM

Hi Thealx, CPG messages partially solved, if i used Ds exe i can hear weapon selection messages, but if i use standard exe i can't hear nothing from co-pilot. What about updated TADS? if you need help i can try it to report eventual bugs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/pokski/eech/apache/ap-tads-dtv2.jpg

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/03/15 11:05 AM

Thealx - understood.

Also, found a bug with the 115V and 36V transformer warning lamps. Obviously, when the heli has only DC, these will light up. So for instance, say you're starting on batteries; the two AC transformers will initially not work because there's no AC. However, if I then get the engines running and bring their alternators on, the transformer warning lights will stay on, until I either switch the transformers off and back on, or switch to and from the backup transformers.

Another query - does the Warning Lamp brightness control work? Again, not sure if bug or realism, but I can't see much difference between bright and dim! smile

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/03/15 01:48 PM

Quote:
Also, found a bug with the 115V and 36V transformer warning lamps

it's not a bug =) it works like that for real. after power lost system switching to auxiliary power unit automatically. to reassign power source relative switch should be moved to OFF and then MAIN position. there is special list of instructions for complete electrics test that explains such things, but it's not really useful in game so I will translate it later.

it did work before, but after I changed the way how lamps are works - they not. there is small issue with specular surfaces brightness, lamps brightness will work properly after it will be fixed.

Quote:
Hi Thealx, CPG messages partially solved, if i used Ds exe i can hear weapon selection messages

it can be a problem with surround sound. for example - you have 5.1 sound system configured in control panel, but you have no real central speaker (that maybe used for voice). but it's just a guess, also other messages works so problem can be anywhere.

Quote:
What about updated TADS?

I didn't find it. maybe it's disabled, maybe removed, but currently standard EO screen rendering functions are used, only adjusted to higher resolution. maybe it can be turned on in the game, you are not only one who have problems with this puzzle))
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/03/15 02:31 PM

arneh maybe you can tell where is new eo screen?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/03/15 08:49 PM

thealx - goddamnit, one of these days I'll find an actual bug and not just another instance of attention to detail thumbsup

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/06/15 01:59 PM

Yeah, same here. You got to be really creative to find an actual bug in this. I haven't found one either. Only limitations for EECH so far.
If just all game devs would have this standard of quality theese days... smile

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/09/15 10:35 AM

Hi, i've noticed that no raindrops on ah64d's and oh58d's glasses like in the other helicopters.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/10/15 08:03 AM

Hello, no waypoints assigned jumping from an aircraft to another (from 0h58d to ah64d like yesterday), both on hud and mfd, game ctd when i click rte on the tsd page, tads locks targets when i'm using clickable mfd pages such fcr, tsd, engine and flight.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/11/15 05:43 PM

- Soczkien's AH-60L Blackhawk (or Battlehawk?) cockpit included. it has simple avionics so please report if something doesn't work as usual.

- minor fixes in projectiles weight data was made.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/12/15 08:53 PM

I'll just shelve my project then.

Was this made from scratch or was the cockpit from Arma or something like that.

It looks good.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/12/15 09:17 PM

why? you making model with different cockpit and payload, it will be good to have several Blackhawks.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/13/15 08:54 AM

UH60 avionics works fine, maybe mfd function selection and close up wiev needs little adjustments but nothing serious.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/13/15 12:32 PM

why? you making model with different cockpit and payload, it will be good to have several Blackhawks.

Yeah, I suppose. I was just a bit annoyed when I saw it as I've working for ages trying to build it, then this came in really quickly.

I think if I take this cockpit, and add my project to it, it'll speed things up a lot.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/13/15 07:17 PM

SKIP2008, thanks for the reply. I got crash one time after T-80 engaged me with machine gun, looks like some damage issue, haven't found it yet.

messyhead, yeah, you can start to place MFDs and other indicators. after it will be ready - new model can be added and adjusted to your needs.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/14/15 05:55 PM

Hi Thealx, flyng the uh60 i've noticed that no aiming rings in the hud firing aim92 and number of rockets/hellfires available is not clearly visible in the had. Also mfd function selection works fine only in 1st person view they needs adjustment in the close-up view, but as i said yesterday it's not serious.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/17/15 07:50 AM

Hello Thealx, yesterday playing the ah64d i've found that waypoints on the hud are shown in the wrong way but maybe i made something wrong selecting route on the tsd, apart this nothing else, i think that only fcr need fixes and maybe some features like in the tsd navigation mode.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/17/15 08:33 AM

thanks, will check it. I noticed some problems with TSD in different new modes too, like wrong PFZ position etc.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/17/15 09:02 AM

In the ah64d there's also the dashed square that should surround the target appears in the up left of it instead, it close to the target if you zoom in so you can collimate it with the EO reticle.

Maybe extending the ah64d's fcr max range of detection from 8 to 16km should be an idea for a complete block 3 configuration seen the large number of improvements this aircraft received in the last times.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/19/15 08:15 AM

Good morning, cuba libre 2 campaign doesn't start, reported error no objectives for red.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/27/15 08:29 AM

Hi, first campaign with new ah64d avionics, nothing else to report, i was able to find targets with fcr and destroy them with tads, longbow hellfire fire and forget capability also with eo sight.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/27/15 08:35 AM

thanks. I'm still trying to get proper result with infantry stuff, will back to avionics quite soon.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 03/15/15 07:01 PM

just for the information - I found "missed" AH64D features (TADS symbology, advanced weapons control and something more). will apply it to current version and share update when it will be ready.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 03/15/15 07:20 PM

You make me happy dancinfools

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 03/15/15 07:54 PM

Wow Thealx, i can't wait!

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/02/15 02:27 PM

Hello, during sneak attack campaign i was tracking a frigates with ah64a's dtv and this bring the game critically slower, done the same thing with ah64d dtv and was better, using the flir this doesn't happens.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/02/15 02:33 PM

I'm trying to fix last problem right now, after that I will make new update with next part of improvements. please check it again then, maybe problem will be solved. if not, we will try to track it down.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/02/15 02:49 PM

Ok Thealx, thanks for the quick reply.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/04/15 12:48 PM

Apache:
- Clickable MFD buttons
- Advanced weapon control pages (include Hellfire laser codes); I think something wrong with payload symbology, will check it later.
- VCR page (inoperate)
- Additional targeting symbology for TADS and HAD, enable with C-SCP button (only Realistic avionics yet)
- Radar scan elevation is adjustable (Realistic avionics only, can be checked in debug build)
- MFD Pointer control is disabled temporary (PFZ, waypoints creation, targets selecting)

Hind:
- Left mouse button can be used for weapons fire while in Aiming mode (F3) in Operator cockpit.
- Sound notification for caution indicators on Pilot's front panel (engines fire, electrics fault, map border etc.); appears after lamp is lights and plays only once without repeat. not real but useful.
- Two map heading modes - North-Up and Track-Up; first one used only when all waypoints can fit in one map sheet (map heading angle is 0 degrees), if not - map heading same as current route part direction (like before).

Blackhawk:
- MFD shortkeys fixed;
- Stinger aiming symbology enabled.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/05/15 03:39 PM

max fov in apache= completely unreadable mfd.only very close getting clear.(maybe reported ,dont remember)

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/06/15 08:01 PM

Amazing! Tried now, for the moment i haven't found nothing wrong, but there are more other tests to do.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/15/15 04:32 PM

Hi,i'm back, no waypoints changing on ah64d's hud and had, i explain, when i switch to tsd page and select waypoint route and direction nothing happens simply waypoints disappear from both displays.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/16/15 01:25 PM

Hi,as hellfire laser codes and channel are now selectable in the longbow this means that buddy lasing is possible?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/16/15 02:03 PM

is buddy another player? if yes - not sure about now, but in future - I think so. laser targeting info is global and can be used by any unit in the game. make it work for AI will be easier, but it's hard to learn them use this feature properly - engaging tasks will be quite complicated.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/16/15 02:20 PM

Thanks for the reply Thealx.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/20/15 05:22 PM

Sometimes ah64a/d's EO system( both DTV and FLIR) doesn't track targets, especially switching from FCR to TADS in the longbow.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/27/15 01:19 PM

Hi, sorry for the silence, i'm busy with my new job, i'll make other tests asap.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/27/15 09:03 PM

hi everyone. I made installer with latest changes, you can find it and some info about it on the first page. unfortunately, it mostly consist side mods and minor changes, there are no fixes or avionics improvements there. reason is - I have to take a brake for a while. not sure for how long - two weeks, or two months, maybe even longer. please continue to leave feedback and bug reports, it will be very useful in future. I will be around so ask me if can help somehow.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/27/15 11:23 PM

Thank you Alex, good luck cheers
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/28/15 12:52 PM

In mi24 pilot I have strange visual bug , is moving when I move head.
Maybe wrong some file in my install?

This problem always existed.
Still wrong lighting in mi28 cockpit, some elements always black, even if I set light surface to 100.

In apache
This what saying Skip.
at any time lock target on the ground.(dont need vehicle,any piece ground)and press delete end delete end delete end.camera descends more and more down.
This is not happening always.Is randomly.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/28/15 02:43 PM

1. is it windshield became partially visible? can't even recognize it, have no such problems. as all objects was replaced it shouldn't caused by some scenes or models conflict, but you can try to copy files from original mi-24v-pilots-cockpit and apply latest update one more time.

2. I'm strongly recommend you to move your scenes into some modern cockpit - Ka-52 for example. Mi-28 cockpit has very simple lighting because it's not really 3d, and making something there will cause huge problems. when your cockpit will be ready, all relative functions for Havoc will be updated anyway.
Posted By: SimonAlonso

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/28/15 04:46 PM

Have a nice holydays Thealx and thank you very much.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/01/15 12:48 PM

Fantastic night lighting smile I found bug- in day when you enable nightlighting in apache cockpit light working partially- left console and right console panel is not lighted.The same sidewalls in cockpit.Night all is good.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/01/15 01:05 PM

In comanche when radar is enable, and I change targets in num keyboard 0 I cant lock ANY infantry.For a split second flir shows the infantry.and then, very quickly running out the side.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/01/15 10:41 PM

Good rest Thealx!

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/03/15 09:29 AM

I can't start ah-64d radar. Any tip? Thanks in avance.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/03/15 11:10 AM

ground radar or air? anyway, both can be enabled with Home or End Insert keys as usual, for any avionics levels.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/03/15 04:29 PM

I think something has damaged so after the instalation by error I start the sim with cohokum_inf.
I reinstall again. Thanks.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/03/15 05:12 PM

I'm getting an error running this. I did a fresh install as follows;

Installed Apached Havoc into \Enemy Engaged folder
Ran it once to unpack graphics
Installed Cohokum into the same \ Enemy Engaged folder
Ran it to unpack graphics
Installed v0.3 of this mode

When I now run EECH, I get the error below;

When I ok this, it quits

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/03/15 05:16 PM

I think you forget to install 1.15.0 and 1.15.2

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/03/15 05:21 PM

I think you forget to install 1.15.0 and 1.15.2

Yeah, I just realised. It's been a while since I've done it. I'm looking forward to getting this working and actually flying some missions, not done it for a while.

I'm also going to try an upload my Blackhawk project somewhere, so it can be taken on by someone else. My wife has been unwell for the past 9 months, so I unfortunately don't have the time or motivation to continue with it.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 07:15 AM

After a silence time...
The ah-64d radar doesn't works if enginestartup=1 in ini file.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 08:41 AM

at FCR page there is UTIL menu, after RFI and FCR buttons toggle 3 minutes passes and advisory appears FCR POWERED, radar should start to work.. but it doesn't. unfortunately right now I don't know other way to turn it on.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 09:37 AM

I had a fly at this the other night. I missed it soo much!

Is there a key list for Arnehs mod, or does it need to work with clickable cockpits? The extra MFDs are pretty cool. Does it include TPM of the radar etc

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 09:52 AM

new keys only for additional radar modes (Shift+Home and SHift+End), but they available only for Realistic avionics. not sure there are any others, all function are linked with MFD elements.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 10:08 AM

Thanks. I was going to try and edit the keyguide to add the new keys in.

Also, there are a lot of little things that I keep noticing that need fixed so I might work on them. Things like typo's in the campaign descriptions and stuff like that. Being a system tester, I notice these things.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 12:28 PM

Hi, at FCR page before switch RFI and FCR you have to switch MMA (mast mounted assembly) from pinned to normal and the radar will be powered, with avionics selected on realistic.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 07:14 PM

you are right, it works. not sure how correct it is, thanks for pointing this out.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 10:06 PM

I've been getting a lot of CTD with the latest build.

First time I got it was switching on the MI28 HUD after doing a manual engine start (that happened twice and was repeatable). Then I got one viewing external chase camera in a MI28, so I thought it was just a problem with the MI28. But I've just had a CTD in a RAH66 viewing external chase camera, it seemed to collide with the new trees.

Crash log...

Executable build date: Apr 27 2015
Executable build time: 22:50:52

Crash details:

Reason: Access violation
Tried to read from memory location: 0x370af848

Register dump:
EAX: 0x31240450
EBX: 0x0000039f
ECX: 0xaec3005c
EDX: 0x05e6f3f8
EDI: 0x611b72a0
ESI: 0x00000000
EBP: 0x031ce9c8
ESP: 0x031ce918
EIP: 0x0046b9b4

Floating point details:
Control word: 0x00000e7f
Status word: 0x0000003f
ST(0): 0000000000000080ff3f
ST(1): 00000000200d75b70540
ST(2): 00000000000000c30640
ST(3): 00000000000000000000
ST(4): 00000000000000f80640
ST(5): 00000000000000f80640
ST(6): 00f897a79ec14c81ce3f
ST(7): 00000000000000000000
Posted By: tn_prvteye

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 10:16 PM

I am unable to change the HUD size in the AH-64D. I thought I remembered reading that this still the case in the latest build, but cant find it in the thread. Just want to make sure I wasn't missing something.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 10:23 PM

Try alt+f1 several times but I think now is the largest hud always.
Posted By: tn_prvteye

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 10:38 PM

I know...I want it smaller. smile Alt-F1 doesn't work...but I think it's a known issue.
Posted By:

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/05/15 10:56 PM

I thnk is not issue ;)so it has to be,hud has a new display Options imaging area.can not be lower resolution.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/06/15 04:11 AM

tn_prvteye, it's not issue but necessary measure. as you know AH64D HUD supports external objects representation (terrain, FCR targets), so changing it's scale will make these symbolics drawn in wrong position. it's possible to make both modes work, but it will be made later.

messyhead, can you turn on debug_log in eech.ini? so all errors will be collected in debug_log.txt file, these crash logs are useless.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/07/15 09:00 AM

messyhead, can you turn on debug_log in eech.ini? so all errors will be collected in debug_log.txt file, these crash logs are useless.

I'll try that and see if I can recreate it.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 07/03/15 03:01 PM

Hi Guys.
So regardig my questions about the DISS I found a good explanation on youtube. Its about the DCS Mi-8 but the systems are the same:
[video]https://youtu.be/x9I6xi1XVrQ?t=208[/video]

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 09/01/15 06:23 PM

I made small video tutorial about Hind's gunner (operator) stuff long time ago. I thought it's not good enough and planned to remake it, but things goes wrong so I'm not sure when I will back to work. Just in case it will be useful for someone, you can choose russian or english subtitles (thanks to GAFflyer for spell correction):

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 09/01/15 08:58 PM

Well I find the video actually very good. Its a bit fast paced, especially if you need to read the subtitles, but thats what the pause buttton is good for smile
Its definitely a good addition to the manuals.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/07/16 11:36 AM

Hi Thealx.
I recently started to play with trackir system and I recomend it runs good.
With the authentic mi-24 clickable cockpit I cant see the down side parts of the cockpit so I need to click the switches. There are not enough vision angle to see some parts in all the cockpits, but the mi-24 is the only one clikable so is necesary.
It is posible to increase the vision angles of the trackir system?
Thanks

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/07/16 11:50 AM

I suppose it's not game limit, but TrackIR settings because you can reach any switch with mouse pointer. maybe you should try to increase head movement sensitivity. I had never used original TrackIR, only freetrack and similar emulation tools.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/07/16 02:48 PM

Thanks for you quickly answer.
I sorry, is not a genuine trackIr, maybe a freeTrack toó.
I try to solve the problem, I will tell you.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/16/16 08:36 AM

Hello Thealx.
I sorry about my impatience but can you tell us about your progress?
I really apreciate your work, your last release is awesome, thanks very much.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/17/16 11:58 AM

Hi SimonAlonso, i think that Thealx is focused on the 1.16.0, cockpits improvement is suspended, but you can report any bugs if playing clickable cockpits.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/23/16 11:16 AM

hey guys, I'm glad you are still interested in this mod. but I'm afraid I have no free time right now, can't even find time to finish 1.16.0. not sure when things will back to normal, but currently I can't even promise to you anything.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 03/19/16 05:02 PM

Latest release seems working fine, it's great to see infantry fighting each other during insertion missions, but if i switch from mi24 to ah64d cockpit i.e. copilot/gunner dialogue disappears and i have to disable in flight intel messages during campaigns because it slows down the game.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/11/16 08:59 AM

Has anyone tried this with 1.16? I can't get the download to work. I'm just wanting to try the blackhawk cockpit.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 04/11/16 10:25 AM

Originally Posted By: blackshark
Why you never read first post?

Eh yeah, what exactly in the first post says it's been tested or not with 1.16? And the download doesn't work for me.
Posted By: GASGAS

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 05/01/16 09:50 AM

Having trouble downloading from app.box too. Seems like a common issue. Anyone kind enough to add some alternate mirrors?
Posted By: thinkr

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 01/11/17 09:13 PM

any updates for 2017?

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 01/11/17 09:33 PM

no one knows for sure, I am afraid.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 01/15/17 08:50 PM

2017, and I'm back thinking of doing more on my Blackhawk cockpit. No promises, but I'll try to keep working on it this year.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 01/21/17 03:39 PM

Should be good messyhead.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 01/23/17 08:21 PM

Originally Posted By: SKIP2008
Should be good messyhead.
Well, if it ever gets finished biggrin

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 02/05/17 11:56 AM

Hello Thealx, how are you?
The last time I tried to install this versión to a friend I couldnt. I dont remember the steps order. It will be good to have a simple methot to install it.
Thanks for all.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 02/05/17 12:08 PM

hi! nothing special - install original EECH, allmods 1.15.0 + 1.14 smokes, then 1.15.2, and finally this mod.
it will be much simpler if it will support EECH ver. 1.16 but it still does not.

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 02/05/17 07:32 PM

There's also this...

http://eechcentral.simhq.com/index.php?title=Installation_guide

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 02/06/17 01:04 PM

Messyhead, I was speaking about clickable versión. At this versión you can use the Kiowa, Blackhawk, and the 2 cockpits of mi-24 fully clickable.
This instalation guide should be too in eechcentral so people can enjoy.
Posted By: ElBastardo

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/06/17 01:39 PM

Hallo guys
I play EE CH for some time now but only with MI 24 mod on older version of all mods mod pack {1152}.For all this time evrything work smoth,but yesterday my navigation map knobs buged and cant be used via mouse,i still can use map navigation pointer from keyboard {ctrl+ Num4/Num6/Num2/Num8} but cant use it by mouse.I reinstal evrything even but bug still exist i dont have idea whats is wrong.Evrything else works good.
Regards

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/06/17 01:54 PM

Hi! Can't provide any technical support right now I am afraid. So all other knobs and switches works fine? Looks like some other trigger appear in front of map knobs, not sure what it can be. Have you tried to move head position a bit?
Posted By: XIII

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/06/17 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by ElBastardo
Hallo guys
I play EE CH for some time now but only with MI 24 mod on older version of all mods mod pack {1152}.For all this time evrything work smoth,but yesterday my navigation map knobs buged and cant be used via mouse,i still can use map navigation pointer from keyboard {ctrl+ Num4/Num6/Num2/Num8} but cant use it by mouse.I reinstal evrything even but bug still exist i dont have idea whats is wrong.Evrything else works good.
Regards

Run eech as administrator? Try change compatibility mode?

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/06/17 08:21 PM

Hallo guys
Regards

When you say they bugged, what actually happened?

Can you describe in a bit of detail what you were doing, and what happened?

What happens when you try to use the mouse with them? Are you using any kind of button or control mapper?

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/06/17 08:53 PM

Hallo again
Problem solved,im must be brain dead or somthing like that to not see that but my avionics is set to easy somehow when im clicking somthing in cockpit and after second instalation i prabably dont seen that.Im not suspect myself for stupidy of that level.Im sorry guys evrything is ok.
Best Regards and thank you very much for traying help me/Salutions

Re: Cockpits imrovement program - 06/06/17 08:55 PM

Hallo again
Problem solved,im must be brain dead or somthing like that to not see that but my avionics is set to easy somehow when im clicking somthing in cockpit and after second instalation i prabably dont seen that.Im not suspect myself for stupidy of that level.Im sorry guys evrything is ok.
Best Regards and thank you very much for traying help me/Salutions

Phew! If it was a bug, it sounded like it would be a tough one to work out. I'm glad you got it working again.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/06/17 10:21 PM

biggrin At least we know that thealx is alive wink

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/06/17 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by blackshark
biggrin At least we know that thealx is alive wink

Yay! Exactly.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/07/17 11:37 PM

Guys by the wey,can you advice me how to move a periscope in Mi 24?I do exacly evrything the same as in one of the movies showing operator work,i have all nessery switches on,scope sight is clear but i cant move it or zoom in any wey,cant do this via keyboard or throtile knobs in my saitek x45.
Regards

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/09/17 07:52 AM

Guys by the wey,can you advice me how to move a periscope in Mi 24?I do exacly evrything the same as in one of the movies showing operator work,i have all nessery switches on,scope sight is clear but i cant move it or zoom in any wey,cant do this via keyboard or throtile knobs in my saitek x45.
Regards

I've not really flow much in the Hind, so I'm not able to help. Could it be anything to do with enabling mouselook?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/10/17 12:40 AM

Hallo
From what i see it has nothing to do with mouse,i enter scope mode by hiting page down {first turn on all equipment} and cant do nothing,no zoom or move lefr right up or down,so im courius what i must to do to move this damm scope hehe

Regards

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/10/17 08:19 AM

Hallo
From what i see it has nothing to do with mouse,i enter scope mode by hiting page down {first turn on all equipment} and cant do nothing,no zoom or move lefr right up or down,so im courius what i must to do to move this damm scope hehe

Regards

I'll give it a try. Are you using clickable cockpits mod?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/10/17 12:09 PM

Aye.im start this game not long ago and i play with allmods 1152+terrain.maps,smoke,and Mi 24 clicable cockpit.I fly hind mainly and one thing i dont know yet is how to use scope,is probably easy as hell but i just cant figure out how this work.
This is prabably matter.so i play no avionic set to realistic,no co pilot targed id,no co pilot ecm,dif is set to hard,all realism and dynamic setings is set to high/on
Regards

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/10/17 12:50 PM

And are you talking about this scope...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/8f33f8353825881

I got the details from this post...

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3763361/hind-cockpit-improvement

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/10/17 02:08 PM

Yes,this is prabably The Raduga targeting system as i write before i enter scope mode and cant zoom or move it in any wey with mouse or any key,numpad keyboard,nothing

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/12/17 06:09 PM

ElBastardo, are you sure all necessary switches turned on? Periscope will be not active until all necessary systems are running. You can try to press Ctrl/Alt + 3 to enable them automatically.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/12/17 06:57 PM

Hallo thealx
i try this but it not work.I have clear vision in periscope and can see evrything just cant move it left right up and down and zoom.I try set up difrent axis in options but this dont help.What keys/axis do you use to operate periscope?Hind cockpit is my first concat with EECH so is a little brutal i know,but i alweys whant fly mi 24 so i jumped here and have a little problems,im sorry for dumb questions guys.But scope is needed to play missions withput it im free kill to any sam or aaa hehe.
Cheers and Regards i love this game

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/13/17 10:09 PM

Hallo again
Problem solved.Raduga targeting system works only if you disable mouse cursor DEL button.Then scope can be moved,zommed and targets can be locked.Now i got full control of Mi 24^^
Regards

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/18/17 01:49 AM

Hallo guys
I dont know weare to post this,so i post it here because i fly atm only with Mi 24 mod.
Evrything in my heli works good and i can fly and do missions but i have two questions abaut campaign.
First:is possible to fly one and only one and the same helicopter{mi 24} is whole camp?I park my best hit quit mission and cant go back to the same aircraft again,I must chose another in difrent base,this is completly illogical from pilot point of view. I stationed here and i fly from here until my base be destroyed,if i remember good in Apache Havoc be exacly like this.Or can i sign myself as pilot to one base and do missions from there until i transfer to some other frap,base?I losing immersion when i cant start second mission weare i finish first.
Second question is:How to avoid helicopters landing on you when you ramp start your bird{ it teakes some time with mod}.This happens constantly.
Best Regards and Thank you very much

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/19/17 02:48 PM

1. units assigning to the missions automatically. that is the main point of the game - player is just one of the many other pilots. Only trick you can try - enable "camcom" in INI file so you will be able to click on enemy objects (near the base where your helicopter was landed) and create missions, maybe it will be assigned to one of the new missions.

2. it's known bug but never fixed - usually I moved 5 meters away from landing pad right after engines was started.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/19/17 06:26 PM

I losing immersion when i cant start second mission weare i finish first.

IN europe map i fly apache mission.Very small map, and very many units.I had to return to the base ~15 times , land and reload missiles.Before I made my way to the goal.Of course not at one time.I used saves.
After the mission I had about ~50 destroyed units in one flight smile
A fantastic adventure that dcs will never give you.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/19/17 08:10 PM

it's, actually, good practice. especially for the recon missions - beat enemy until there will be no any in the area, send recon data and trigger insertion mission, which you are still able to escort.
btw, Mi-24 is never assigned to recon missions by default, but FORMCOMP.DAT can be edited to make it possible.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/19/17 08:51 PM

Thank you for fast answers guys
I figure out how to flay the same heli from the same base.
I see all flights after mission is done need some time for "recover,service" etc and it be avilivable in Unassigned menu after that time,it teakes hour or two one time half hour with time acceleration is minute or two and i can fly my heli again.
This mod is beautiful thealx,you are true artist,relly.I have a lot of fun flaying this tank,is dificult,hard and so damm rewarding.First i learn how to ramp start like two days,from battery then with ground support next how to fly,manuver,land,next how the hell i can navigate to my sterpoints..{few methods=beautiful} next how to use weapons on friendly targets in free flight then same in camp,how to fast slow down speed and stable hower without crashing on the ground or jump too high, damm relly i play this from near two months evryday and i love it more and more.I dont remember when last time I have that good fun.I parked my F-16 {BMS} in hangar and dont fell need to get back.
Best Regards guys.I hope that last few posts that explains some newbie things be useful to potential new pilots.Cheers.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/19/17 09:01 PM

This mod is beautiful thealx,you are true artist,relly.I have a lot of fun flaying this tank,is dificult,hard and so damm rewarding.

AMEN! cheers
Have you left bms? This is a great compliment smile
I'm curious how often you have drop framerate under 10?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/20/17 01:55 AM

Not left just have brek i alweys love helicopter sims so i alweys looking for one good enough,im at last Gunship 2000 veteran hehe,until that time im in love with choppers.Then in 1999 i put my hands on falcon 4.0 and im stick to it.After falcon all other sims,heli,jets looks very simplified and after few hours days i just left thes games in box.I play Apache-Havoc few days meaby weeks when relese but it bores me at last,i remember i play demo CH in early 2000 or so same story.Dcs is ok but without dynamic camp weare you are just one of hundreds pilots and war is all around it dont match to f4 in any possible wey,now with bms 4.33 avionics and difrend cockpits and details of almost evry f16 block falcon is by far on the top without any serious rivals,for me ofc opinions can be difrend is normal.So around 2 months ago my friend tells me abaut some old heli game{ EECH } with fan made mods and dynamic campaign hi play andi very like it.I start diging ,downloaded evrything is needed and clikable cockpits i jump to Hind after reading discription and my jaw hit the floor.Now i have my Gunship 2000 in remastered edition lol,hard to master and rewarding i love it.Blackhawk mod is next but for next few months i dont even think to fly anything else.
Abaut you question blackshark,you mean bms 4.33 or EECH?BMS 4.32 works smoth,4.33 is a lot more detailed,complicated and frame rates is lower.I play on Win 7 my fps is like 20-40 sometimes little lower sometimes higher but meany ppls say win 7 is only one to go with 4.33 on win 10 it works not so good,slower and they got meany ctd.
As eech on my win 7 and q9550,gtx 650 and 8gm ram game works and looks very good i maxed details in cfg ini and it works averange in 20-40 fps,same as falcon.
Cheers

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/20/17 05:31 PM

Gs2000 Remember remember;)Bms is great , but is extremely hard and need Enormous amount of time.
I was asking about eech because there is a big fps slowdown on this clickable version.That why I am afraid of using it a lot frown

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/20/17 06:14 PM

There is some known foster issues with the click able cockpits, which is one of the reasons it wasn't released officially. It might be to do with the scene being scanned for click able objects. I might try and port it over to 1.16 as an experiment sometime.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/20/17 06:35 PM

Great to hear messyhead.I do not play games at all ,I only have one dream of an old man biggrin
See the stable versions of mi24, blackhawk and apache.maybe someday ....

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/21/17 07:12 AM

blackshark
BMS is not hard to lfy missions in SP,ramp start is A LOT EASYER then mi 24 here i do it with eyes closed in 2 mins meaby less.Flight model is easy compared,avionics systems is another story is very complicated to master,i fly falcon from relese date,evry version AF,FF,OF,4.32 now 4.33 and im still learning but to just do missions is no needed to know evrything or even half.Just try.
Abaut that slow down issues i only have it when im close to some big complex,i start in Kuweit as my first campaign and game slow down much near big rafinery complex at the east side of map to 10 fps,but is normal and logical ,after i turn around it back to +-30 again.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/21/17 12:15 PM

Do you also have the airport mod installed? I think I remember reading that there were frame rate issues with it.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/21/17 02:51 PM

Me?No messyhead
I have,map,terrain smoke,and allmods 1154{with clickable pits}.Game works perfectly good in my old q9550,gtx650,8gb ram,no isues,perfect stable no ctds nothing,meaby little freze after selecting campaign in menu.
Dont even know airbasse mod exist,i look on it closer.
Cheers

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/21/17 06:40 PM

This mod is only for stable release dont search wink
It is interesting because all have slowdowns Caused by the clickable cockpit and elbastardo not have.

Elbastardo- I know flying f16 is very easy comparing to mi24, but survive in battlefield .... for me harddd.
freefalcon .... i miss forum frefalcon , and people from there.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/21/17 08:13 PM

As i sey i have slowdown near big complexes but this is not a bug is because of a lot of objects,dont have any random slowdowns in empty areas,sorry.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/21/17 08:54 PM

What maps is it on? I don't think much changed with the big areas, so it must be something else that's causing the slowdown. I did notice when I was spawned in an airport, the frame rate was low, but Farps were better. Although when I was flying, when the Farp came into view, the framerate dropped. I wondered if it was related to the hesco barriers.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/21/17 09:53 PM

Im on Kuweit now,first camp-Batte For Kuwait City.It works just fine,i dont see anything unconfortable,yet.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 06/21/17 10:48 PM

Looks like It's normal slowdowns,Those are too on a stable version.
Not caused by the clickable cockpit.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/15/17 06:51 PM

Hello. I have started this mod features migration to the stable version, need your help with testing. Some features you can test right now, some will be used only in advanced cockpits later, but still can cause problems. So please report if new stuff doesn't work, or you experience issues with any related game functions, or everything is perfectly fine.
It's important to use it with 1.16.0 version only, NOT 1.15.4 or any older. You can have any mods installed that doesn't require EXE replacement. Saved games, made with stable version, will be not compatible with this one. Feel free to ask any questions, thank you for your time.

- Download archive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2tSjM_s_ROqLXdZaXg3WXpMck0

- Unpack EXE file into COHOKUM folder of installed EECH 1.16.0, no other files should be added or replaced.

- Launch PROJECT.EXE from COHOKUM folder.

List of changes:

- Cockpit lighting improvement (Ctrl+V hotkey, available in all 3D cockpits exclude Mi-24 Hind)
- "Simple" avionics restrictions removed (all targeting systems available), still same simplifications exists - HMS can't be damaged and recognition range increased.
- New avionics level "Realistic", doesn't affect anything
- New target type "Hazzard", pylons appear on the radar
- Each keysite has NDB frequency, not used by avionics but appear on the keysite statistics page (map view)
- Changes in waypoints, IHADDS/HMS, helicopter damage code

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/15/17 07:11 PM

Nice.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/15/17 07:21 PM

great! downloading and testing.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/15/17 07:47 PM

clean new install 1.16.1
i no have folder fonts in game.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/15/17 07:56 PM

any chance that another game copy launched? or maybe project.exe should be run as Administrator? I haven't made any changes related to fonts or something similar.

1.16.1 is not even announced yet.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/15/17 07:59 PM

@thealx do you want to merge in my changes for the havoc instruments?

I'm away this week, so won't be doing any further work, and I don't want the branches to get too far apart.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/15/17 08:01 PM

1.16 fix 1 i mean. As administrator obviously. I renamed old eech copy and install new version to old patch.I not launched old version today.
renamed eech to eech1 and also not working

************************************ FATAL ***********************************
Error opening file for writing: e:\eech\common\fonts\fontbase.dat

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/15/17 08:42 PM

i reboot windows and working rolleyes dont know wtf strange

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/15/17 09:10 PM

Not all parts of the cockpit are illuminated in daylight in apache. in kiowa in day lighting cause strange "lighting artifacts "and flickering textures.<--Also in ka50 and 52. flickering also in comanche day lighting. .flickering pilot boots in cockpits.
All run smooth without slowdown.

Attached picture IMAGE000.jpg

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/16/17 08:18 AM

blackshark, what is "notnl" value? it's true that "notnl=1" cause visual issues for me regardless day or night, same happen in stable version (it's hard to notice because light brightness is much less and direction is different) so I believe it's not mod problem, but otherwise - it is. Can you please compare stable and test versions with "notnl=1", same as "notnl=0". In first case I can see "flickering" and surface gloss issues, in second - everything is fine.

messyhead, believe me - you don't need any commits that will make list of changes even more complicated. I will not apply much changes in Havoc code (cockpit light doesn't work properly in it), so you will have no problems with merge.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/16/17 09:16 AM

I will check when back to home. Night lighting looks really great in night smile

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/16/17 05:19 PM

notln=1 only your project has flickering.
notln1 1.16 no flicklering
notln0 1.16 no flickering
notln 0 project no flickering

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/16/17 05:43 PM

Got it, thank you for testing.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/17/17 04:22 PM

Now cockpit lights works with software rendering (notln=1). Fixed EXE available for download, link is the same.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/17/17 04:56 PM

beercheers
Posted By: Viper1970

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/17/17 05:03 PM

Thank's Thealx, great work! whoohoo

A few things found while quick testing:

- MI-24 completely without cockpit light

- Mi-28 also no light (don't know if you left it, because it's no real 3D pit, but it already worked in 1.15.4)

- KA-50 the green light is missing

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/17/17 05:14 PM

" Cockpit lighting improvement (Ctrl+V hotkey, available in all 3D cockpits exclude Mi-24 Hind)"
rolleyes

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/17/17 05:25 PM

Blackshark you are right again, haven't noticed that, cause I do many things in parallel at the moment.

Menfolk wasn't made for multitasking, that is something my bride elect can do much better, i think I have to stop doing that hahaha

Only the green light in KA-50 isn't working then. Sorry for that!

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/17/17 05:30 PM

Thanks for testing.

- yes, Mi-24 cockpit has problems with placing light into the scene. they was fixed in 1.15.4, and I will apply this fix after common lights code will be tested properly

- but that's impossible, I remember that did some experiments but it ends with dozen of visual issues. Mi-28 in 1.15.4 has luminous textures instead of light, same as 1.16.0

- Yes, like in real helicopter

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/17/17 05:44 PM

Ah, the KA-50 has no green illumination.

Sorry for being a bit too fast, but I'm working at my projects in parallel and I must admit I haven't read the thread very carefully, I only made a "quick read" wink

Have to fight a lot with 3D, so it's hard work for me at the moment, but slowly things are getting better biggrin

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/17/17 08:59 PM

ctd when i choose comanche in 2d menu skirmish 1 in lebanon
Error opening file for writing: e:\eech\common\fonts\fontbase.dat
ASSERT 'get_gunship_entity ()' (J:\EECH\git\eech-avionics\aphavoc\source\gunships\views\vm_event.c:2350)

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/22/17 06:46 PM

Please remember about sun (dynamic?)lighting in apache cockpit. Now is very dark,much darker than normal eech 116.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/22/17 07:08 PM

ok, I'll check It.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/23/17 07:00 PM

I have checked lighting, let's clear things out.

Current mod is adding dynamic light to the Apache cockpit, instead of static ambient light that was before. So when you lowering nose down, you can see that sun light make front panel brighter. Can you please ensure that it happen for you? Just in case something is wrong.

On other hand default in-game lights doesn't work realistic, and it's true that cockpit is darker than it should even in the middle of the day. I am proposing a compromise solution - when cockpit light is turned off, white light with 20% power will be used. It's still directional light but makes some difference anyway (especially at night). Please try another version and tell me about your opinion. Thanks.

btw, are you still experience crashes? Never seen such in latest builds, and that's the problem - issue possibly can exist.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2tSjM_s_ROqLXdZaXg3WXpMck0

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/23/17 07:16 PM

Thanks,i will test and check tonight. No,only one ctd.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/23/17 08:44 PM

Muuch better biggrin maybe +30 will be good. Everything works, dynamic lighting . Now night mission It's pleasure and fun.A real gamechanger in all cockpits dance

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 08:31 AM

I was noticing quite severe framerate drops on the Lebanon map last night. I have the Airfields mod installed, but I wasn't near an airfield. Is this related to the changes you're making?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 09:48 AM

cockpit light (even turned off - now it still presented) can affect framerate a little - 1-2fps top. is it some particular helicopter, which "ntnl" value was used? lights processed differently for SW and HW rendering.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by thealx
cockpit light (even turned off - now it still presented) can affect framerate a little - 1-2fps top. is it some particular helicopter, which "ntnl" value was used? lights processed differently for SW and HW rendering.

I was in the Havoc, so that could have been it.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 10:28 AM

that's not light then. I'll run some benchmarks, thanks for the tip.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 11:13 AM

Strange,i also flying lebanon,but SkirmiSh,not campaign. And short flight 5 min.no any slowdown. Will try today campaign.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 11:16 AM

that's not light then. I'll run some benchmarks, thanks for the tip.

I'll try it again tomorrow using your exe. I was using the compiled exe from the master branch, so just to rule out any problems, I'll run it again. I also had eclipse and a browser open in the background, but I've got 8GB ram, so don't think that would cause any issue.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 11:19 AM

Strange,i also flying lebanon,but SkirmiSh,not campaign. And short flight 5 min.no any slowdown. Will try today campaign.

I was in free flight, with environment set to Hostile

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 11:29 AM

Ill try. I have ancient pc,and no any slowdowns.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 11:43 AM

Ill try. I have ancient pc,and no any slowdowns.

Me too. My laptop is more than 10 years old.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 12:01 PM

My pc 8- 9 years smile but eech run very good in 1600x900.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 03:48 PM

That's the good thing with EECH Allmods. It's even possible to run it with a moderate system. My laptop has this Intel MHD4500 intergrated graphics, which isn't really able to run anything else.

Only FS2004 with low graphic setting is also possible, but Allmods runs very well. I've tried to test some hardware I'm building for the homecockpit for use with Falcon BMS. Even with all setting to low it was a slide photo show with many graphical glitches biggrin

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/24/17 04:55 PM

i fly campaign skirmish freeflight with enabled lighting no slowdowns.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 11/30/17 06:17 PM

All works great, i use this as stable version. But i found one bug(?)
In apache cockpit new version the area outside the window is much darker than normal 1.16.1.everything sky, terrain hangars are dark.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 11/30/17 07:29 PM

I thinnk i found another bug. it was difficult to diagnose, and I did not know what was going on.

enable and disable lighting working good. BUT when you want disable hud( ctr+k) you ALSO disable night lighting.
and when you want to turn on the night lighting later ctr v the lighting is much weaker than it should be.
you must press ctrl k again, and lighting work normally.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 11/30/17 11:57 PM

I do more tests in short- cockpit lighting not working when you disable hud .When hud enabled - lighting working good.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/01/17 06:40 AM

Thanks, I will check first two issues.

as for HUD relation - there is variable in avionics "electricity power", you not just disable HUD by hotkey but batteries and generator (in it's simplest way as avionics not so complicated), and it affect lights too.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/01/17 08:13 AM

Didnt know that electricity power is working in this version.
Posted By: kraze

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/15/17 07:17 PM

So I've been playing 1.15.2 with cockpits version 0.3 and I have a question
How to filter radar with Apache? It was possible in 1.16 with num3 and num9 selecting buildings/vehicles/choppers - but in 1.15.2 they don't work and I just die again and again to enemy choppers or AAA or tanks trying to select them by constantly hitting next/prev target but taking way too long to get to them

Also how to unaquire (or something) so I can slave my turret to my hud? I have it set in EECH.ini to get slaved when no target is locked (1) - but it just doesn't work and keeps pointing forward

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/15/17 08:38 PM

about first from what I remember this not work in this version.a few things are not done yet.
2 - delete on num keyboard?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/25/17 09:18 PM

update- very dark terrain seen from the apache cockpit- when you enable and disable cockpit lighting and hud night view- back to normal.

new problem- cant see any trees with enabled hud night view( ctr+k) - very dark, invisible. In others helos trees are white.and the hight view is generally different than in others helos.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/25/17 09:36 PM

is it about 1.16 testing version?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/25/17 09:39 PM

yes latest project
unfortunately not happen always. and what I see there are several types of darkness, a little dark picture, and very dark.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/25/17 10:15 PM

I am not sure, have never seen problem with Apache external picture brightness, same as cockpit and night vision relation. maybe it happen on some particular map, or day time, or even weather?
You can try latest build, but it requires Mi-28 cockpit instruments installed
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14jOzvXSezmqUyyAsafYlKMdWm2c8-1aH

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/25/17 10:47 PM

No, always use the same settings sunny, good weather skirmish 1 on lebanon.But on Poland map and others also , example two images merged dark and normal. Mi28 exe also have new cockpit lighting?if yes i try this.

Attached picture New Project.jpg

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/25/17 11:01 PM

Havoc and AH-64A (same as "default" cockpit helicopters) does not has internal lighting.
have you made changes in scene? maybe textures was replaced? it looks like you have different glass texture, I have no other explanation.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 12/25/17 11:12 PM

Ok if you no have this thats good. No, nothing change . this is merged two screenshots left half normal view, right side dark view.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 01/24/18 06:46 PM

always when i start first time game exe project and nofonts nothing happen. I must go to task manager and kill cohokum.exe process.later the game always starts normally.

It's strange, but write about it because it has been happening the same way for many days.always the first start of the game on the computer - nothing happens and the process hangs.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/14/18 11:00 PM

Always when choose skirmish,or campaign and twoclicks on choose campaign I have ctd.
on this screen where you can also choose the weather and the day.
One click - all ok.
No errors in log.I use your test version nofonts.
Posted By: keltos

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/09/18 11:42 AM

I am not sure, have never seen problem with Apache external picture brightness, same as cockpit and night vision relation. maybe it happen on some particular map, or day time, or even weather?
You can try latest build, but it requires Mi-28 cockpit instruments installed
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14jOzvXSezmqUyyAsafYlKMdWm2c8-1aH

Hi Thealx

Do you have a current built for 1.16 ? or is it still project5? also, where do I find those mi28 cockpit instruments mod ?

anyways thanks for making this mod !

regards

keltos

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/09/18 11:48 AM

It was never updated to the latest build, so no - it will not work with 1.16.
Havoc instruments fix in separate topic - http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4386239/mi-28-working-instrument-needles#Post4386239 but it doesn't compatible with this mod
Posted By: keltos

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/09/18 01:51 PM

do you know where to find the 1.152 build maybe ?
regards

k

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 10/09/18 02:07 PM

1.15.0 http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3185855
1.15.2 http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3961405

make a back-up from your current 1.16.0 game, so you can use it later by renaming folders

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/09/20 10:10 AM

Propaganda channel, but still some interesting footage about Mi-35 and Mi-28 flight, fire tests and development.
Funny fact - constructors removed landing gears retraction mechanism in early Mi-35 but return it back now. Looks like someoone thought that he is smarter than USSR engeneers only because they had no computers back then.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/14/20 07:01 PM

Its amazing how the pilot fly the Mi-24
Posted By: Reticuli

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/08/21 04:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnHrCWCwbmQ

Doesn't even look like the same sim I'm playing right now. What didn't make it into 1.16.2?

http://eech.online/mods/allmods/#Ver19_1161

"Now using Direct3D9!"

Since when?

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/08/21 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Reticuli
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnHrCWCwbmQ

Doesn't even look like the same sim I'm playing right now. What didn't make it into 1.16.2?

http://eech.online/mods/allmods/#Ver19_1161

"Now using Direct3D9!"

Since when?

Don't get Direct3D9 confused with DirectX9. Full DirectX would be all the shaders that come with it. Direct3D is just the libraries used to draw objects in the 3D world. EECH still uses old Dx7 for most effects.

Also, that video is showing as private to me.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/08/21 05:12 PM

Strange. Maybe Alex Marko made it private this morning?
He's saying a lot of the graphics mods I'm seeing are from something called Mod pack 2019v1, but I'm unsure if that's in the All Mods 1.16.1 thing we're all using right now that I then dropped the 1.16.2 exe into. The water looked completely different, radically-changed Hind cockpit with a 3D manual culminator sight, one of the Russian helos had a front gunner seat, etc. CRAZY stuff. The graphics look very distinctly sharper, too, like the graphics system had an overhaul. My EECH looks very much still Dx7 with no such improvements I can tell.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/08/21 05:34 PM

It was a really old video. He was working on a gunner cockpit concept for the Hind. The water was Sockzien's water textures
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/08/21 06:01 PM

yes thealx deleted mi24 videos, he already moved to msfs.

Re: Cockpits improvement program - 02/08/21 10:52 PM

It's definitely pretty.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums