homepage

EECH and allMods 1.12 released

Posted By: arneh

EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 05/29/09 08:36 AM

The only new feature in this release is support for generating Tacview logs. Note that the logs require Tacview version 0.94, which can be downloaded here.

EECH 1.12 does also contain some important fixes to AI behaviour, so I recommend everyone upgrades.

Note that some of these changes requires that you use the new GWUT file (gwut1120.csv. If you're upgrading open eech.ini and change the line with wut= to say wut=gwut1120.csv).

Changelog:
  • Added support for generating log files for Tacview analysis. To enable it set tacview_logging in eech.ini to one of the values 1, 2 or 3. 3 will log everything that happens from the moment the campaign starts. 1 and 2 will only start logging once you start a mission, and will only log units which are close to your helicopter. Log mode 1 will also not show enemy units which are not yet discovered, so it will not "spoil" the campaign for you if you don't want to know where all enemy units are. The logs can be found in the directory cohokum/tacview-logs.
    Also see http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2702707/Re_Tacview_support_for_EECH.html

Bug fixes:
  • Surface launched missiles will now fire with a slight climb angle to avoid hitting the ground or surrounding vehicles immediately.
  • Fixed bug where SA-19 missiles would often guide towards the completly wrong direction. Combined with the above fix the SA-19 is a much more serious threat now.
  • Fixed bug where aircraft would miss with unguided weapons because they didn't adjust for projectile drop (requires use of new GWUT file)
  • Fixed problem where helicopters would miss with rockets because of very sloppy aiming (fixed in gwut file)

Weapon loadout changes
  • Changed Su-33 to carry R-73(AA-11) short range missiles instead of R-60(AA-8)
  • Gave A-10 and Harrier AGM-65 Mavericks (and fewer rocket pods)
  • Replaced 4 of the rocket pods with Kh-25MT(AS-10) missiles for Su-25
  • Changed AH-1T to carry TOW instead of Hellfire as the AH-1T is unable to carry Hellfire in real life
  • Changed AH-1W to carry TOW on one wing (Hellfire on the other) as this is a common load on real AH-1Ws
  • Changed default weapon load for blackhawk to be just rockets
  • Changed rocket salvo for most aircraft firing rockets to 4 or 8 rockets per salvo (used to be 2). Useful since rockets are much less accurate now, and aircraft flying round and firing two rockets at a time will spend a lot of time over the target.

Downloads (you'll need only one of them):
For upgrading a previously modded EECH, just download the new exe.
If you're new to EECH then all you need to get an up to date EECH with all mods is this file.

Enjoy!
Posted By: Eugene

Re: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 05/29/09 03:05 PM

Thanks Arneh for keeping EECH flying ahead with a healthy Service Life Extension Program.
Posted By: Gr.Viper

Re: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 06/01/09 05:54 PM

Ouch... missed the update frown Thanks!
Posted By: Colonel_Kurtz

Re: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 06/01/09 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Gr.Viper
Ouch... missed the update frown Thanks!

same here thx Aneh smile
Posted By: Rahon

Re: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 06/01/09 09:25 PM

Thank you very much Arneh!
Posted By: SimFan

Re: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 06/02/09 07:35 AM

Arneh, Thank You so much for keeping EECH more than alive !
Posted By: Lemon

Re: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 06/09/09 01:25 AM

Fantastic!

Very much appreciated Arneh

Re: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 06/09/09 08:37 AM

Tacview 0.94 has now been released, get it at http://lomac.strasoftware.com/tacview-eech-en.php to review your logfiles.
Posted By: W4chund

Re: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 06/10/09 10:22 AM

I´ve downloaded all 1.12, 2 Times and try to Install. After 85% installation will stop at File Map17 with writing Textures in Folder.
Enough HDDspace available. wink

Edit: To install the allMods Version you must have minimum 2 GB Free Space on C: Partition. The Installer will extract the Files on C: before he writing into the Game Directory!!!!!!!
Posted By: Alemart

Re: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 06/10/09 03:50 PM

Thank you VERY much Arneh! ^_^
Posted By: The Elf

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 08/06/09 10:05 PM

Great work, Where do I get the Gwut1120.csv ?
Please advise.
THX !

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 08/06/09 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: The Elf
Great work, Where do I get the Gwut1120.csv ?

It's included in the installer.
Posted By: exhausted

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 10/11/09 04:16 AM

Would someone PLEASE tell me why the "all mods" files disables my virus protection and refuses to be deleted when I scan it with windows Live One Care?

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 10/11/09 11:02 AM

I have no idea why it would do that. I haven't anyone else report that it affects anti-virus, and I can assure you that it's not a virus.
Posted By: Pesanur

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 10/11/09 07:31 PM

żAre you sure that the virus protection are disabled (check the Windows Security Center)?
The Allmods installer is a large file with lots of smaller files compressed on it, so when you scan it the operation can take a long time, blocking the access to the installer during the scan, also is possible that the virus protection not respond before their end the scan.
Posted By: Dragonclaw

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 01/16/10 11:45 AM

Just installed 1.12 and had a quick look and a short flight in the Apache.
Think I am going back to EECH after a few years away.

GREAT work.
Posted By: Stratos

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 03/21/10 08:39 PM

I need to do the "old" dance? You know install Apache Havoc, run once, apply patch, install EECH and download and install the EECH and allMods 1.12 569MB patch?

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 03/23/10 02:21 PM

No one can help? If not I will go without Apache-Havoc

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 03/23/10 02:38 PM

Have you seen the install instructions at EECH central?
http://www.eechcentral.com/wiki/index.php?title=Installation_guide_with_EEAH

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 03/23/10 02:52 PM

Have not seen it before. Where can I get AH 1.1 patch?
Posted By: Archer11

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 03/23/10 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Stratos
Have not seen it before. Where can I get AH 1.1 patch?

You can download patch 1.1E from: http://www.razorworks.com/enemyengaged/
Posted By: DanZman

Re: STICKY: EECH and allMods 1.12 released - 09/16/10 01:15 AM

Can someone please advise as to where to get OpenAL32.dll I need it for running 1.12.3. and 1.13. Do these ones include the joystick fix i imagine?
© 2024 SimHQ Forums