homepage

Holy Sh*t!

Posted By: DrStrangePool

Holy Sh*t! - 07/03/07 05:29 PM

I got my EEAH/EECH today, bought from amazon, I'm not really "new" to the EEAH/EECH sim, because when it was released originally i played till i got bored the demo. So, I bought, like 2 years ago or something the EEAH/EECH(and it came a cd from Will Young instead... hahaha) from xplosiv, had some problems and i had to return. This time i decided not to make the same mistake again and bought the EECH2, it was good, CTD's and everything... 2 days in the campaing and now, retired till i see a patch.
So, I was browsing amazon looking for the Janes F-18(£65 ! but i found cheaper elsewhere in amazon, and i hate ebay) and i found again the EEAH/EECH cheap... and I bought it, and got it today.

Installed the patches and the MOD's... and the first thing I said when i was seating in the Apache cockpit, and then looking outside, seeing the details and everything... "HOLY SH*T! How did I miss all this!?! You dumb idio...!! ... "

And now, I say, this is better than EECH2, the textures, campaigns...everything! Congratulations to everyone involved in this! EEAH and EECH modded is... beyond outstanding! Hahaha, is there anyone from the mod team interested in making EECH3 ? hehehehehehe...

Again, congratulations for this excellent mods... I never expected to be THIS good.
Thank you modders!!

ps: EECH2 has potential, but it needs a LOT of work.
ps2: sorry for the profanity, but theres no word to express how happy, amazed etc..etc..etc I am!
Posted By: ukSleek

Re: Holy Sh*t! - 07/03/07 06:18 PM

Haha! where've u been all this time lol?! \:\)

Re: Holy Sh*t! - 07/03/07 07:25 PM

hidden in a cave called Flight simulator, Falcon and Flanker and Lomac!
Posted By: suntrace1

Re: Holy Sh*t! - 07/03/07 08:42 PM

Was the ''dance'' hard to go through?

Re: Holy Sh*t! - 07/03/07 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: suntrace1
Was the ''dance'' hard to go through?

After doing Falcon 4.0 "dance", everything is easy, but this one was the best "dance" I ever did! Why? Well, a couple of clicks and done! I wish everything was that easy in life :P hehehe
Posted By: vyrago

Re: Holy Sh*t! - 07/03/07 09:20 PM

this whole EECH thing has been so painless. I'm loving this game, I havent been so giddy about a flight sim since Gunship on my Commodore 64.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums