homepage

In Prep for BO2: What's your favorite kit

Posted By: Coot

In Prep for BO2: What's your favorite kit - 11/09/12 10:34 PM

So what's your favorite type of load out?

-I'd say a majority of the time I prefer a silenced submachine gun or silenced assault rifle/carbine. I just really liked the silenced stuff.

-Pistol. I like them silenced too. However, I might use a silent pistol if I'm a sniper class for ease of use and on the run manuevers between sniping locations. Sometimes if I have a suppressed primary weapon I will not use a pistol with silencer. I figure for the most part if I need to pull that baby stealth is out for the moment

-I favor flashbangs over grenades. I'll use them if the map is open and appropriate but in general I think FB covers the important bases. (impairs visual and audio) Concussion grenades and be cool causing woozy disorientation or the Nova 6 nades from BO but I think the FB is the work horse of hand propelled munitions.

-Bladed weapon. I love knives. Close quarter takedowns. Some can be shot or thrown. I loved the Tomahawk from BO. I also like depending on the class setup how in BO you could hold your knife and pistol.

-Claymore. If they have them and I can unlock it, I love to setup ambushes with them or cover my back with them.
Posted By: Electra

Re: In Prep for BO2: What's your favorite kit - 11/10/12 01:29 AM

Light machine Gun - M-60 w/ rapid fire and either a red dot or silencer, depending on the map.
Secondary weapon - Stinger
I favor grenades
Posted By: Desode

Re: In Prep for BO2: What's your favorite kit - 11/10/12 04:51 AM

The Most Silent Build Possible !
That is also one of my Worries about this COD,,, I'm Worried they will do away with the ability to play as a ghost build !

And Yes Damn It !! I'm going to get it,, Though I haven't decided if I will get it for the Box or the PS3.

Desode
Posted By: bisher

Re: In Prep for BO2: What's your favorite kit - 11/10/12 03:35 PM

Hmmm this is interesting speak smile
Posted By: Coot

Re: In Prep for BO2: What's your favorite kit - 11/11/12 02:42 AM

Hey bisher, I think I have yet to really mp with you. I think we're in the same time zone so maybe its possible?
Posted By: ForSquirrels

Re: In Prep for BO2: What's your favorite kit - 11/11/12 04:38 AM

My loadout depends on the map. For smaller maps I use a SMG usually with rapid fire. Larger maps get a rifle with a sight on it. Almost always carry a stinger for secondary.
Posted By: Sir Crashesalot

Re: In Prep for BO2: What's your favorite kit - 11/11/12 02:40 PM

I'm an SMG guy. I like to run around too much and prefer mobility. Silenced weapons are a bonus.
Posted By: Top Gun

Re: In Prep for BO2: What's your favorite kit - 11/14/12 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: ForSquirrels
My loadout depends on the map. For smaller maps I use a SMG usually with rapid fire. Larger maps get a rifle with a sight on it. Almost always carry a stinger for secondary.

pretty much my load outs as well. I prefer grenades as well.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums