homepage

Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody?

Posted By: Hengist

Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/20/10 04:40 PM

I just thought that I'd ask.
Posted By: Magnum

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/20/10 04:44 PM

Is Borza 3 any good? Never heard of that one. wink
Posted By: Jeevz

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/20/10 04:47 PM

Which Halo? I should probably finish ODST before Reach comes along, plus firefight is always fun.

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/20/10 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Magnum

Yeah Borza 3, is the one based on Forza 2, where they succeded in ruining the online public multiplay smile

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/20/10 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Jeevz
Which Halo? I should probably finish ODST before Reach comes along, plus firefight is always fun.

Mainly interested with Skill matched, Team Slayer on the 2nd ODST disc, also up for some coop Firefight mode, as a second choice.

P.S. J, if you want a coop team mate for the campaign to finish it, then sign me up.
Posted By: 360maniac_com

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/21/10 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Hengist
Originally Posted By: Magnum

Yeah Borza 3, is the one based on Forza 2, where they succeded in ruining the online public multiplay smile

Hahaha, I was wondering if that was intentional or a Freudian slip.

I play battlestations just about daily.
Posted By: SkateZilla

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/21/10 07:10 PM

how did they ruin it ?, i have yet to get FM3 because life and job took all of my time/money for the last 2 years.
Posted By: 360maniac_com

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/23/10 12:53 AM

They made a matchmaking system similar to COD/Halo where you pick the type of race you want. Races are typically 3-5 sprints with all assists.

They do have a "pro" playlist or whatever it's called, I forget, with a couple more laps and some assists off, but some, including braking line, still allowed.

You can make private lobbies and customize what you want but there's no way for the public to join. So, you either need a friends list full of people to populate your private lobby (or join theirs if they're on), or you get to play bumper car sprint races where most people try to win on the first few corners with leaderboard monsters.
Posted By: Top Gun

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/24/10 04:06 AM

I'm renting Dirt 2 and it's pretty fun. I'm going to pick up Reach when it comes out, looks pretty good and my kids love the Halo series except ODST
Posted By: Jeevz

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/24/10 01:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Hengist
Originally Posted By: Jeevz

Mainly interested with Skill matched, Team Slayer on the 2nd ODST disc, also up for some coop Firefight mode, as a second choice.

P.S. J, if you want a coop team mate for the campaign to finish it, then sign me up.

Not sure how well versus MP will work across the pond but I'm willing to give it a shot. Firefight and campaign coop sound good though.
Posted By: Duchess

Re: Dirt 1&2, Shift, Borza 3, Battlestaions Pacific and Halo anybody? - 08/24/10 07:58 PM

Did someone say Battlestations?

Love that one.
© 2021 SimHQ Forums