homepage

Uh, so what happened now...

Posted By: Phoenix

Uh, so what happened now... - 07/01/13 10:13 PM

Uh, what the hell? When did ARMA 2 become freaking Resident Evil?

I build my first supercomputer in about two years, reinstall my favorite sim & all I see is business about DayZ or Daisies and Undead Tactical Survival Adventure Horror Simulator?

I don't get it.
Posted By: JoeyJoJo

Re: Uh, so what happened now... - 07/01/13 10:42 PM

It's just a fad...once the standalone DayZ is released the population in A2 will most likely plummet. There's still plenty of "regular" servers/players out there. In fact we're playing an A2/A3 session in ~1hr, join up if you'd like!
Posted By: Phoenix

Re: Uh, so what happened now... - 07/03/13 01:39 AM

Hi NoUseForAName,

Forgive me, I'm behind on the times -- do ARMA 2 and ARMA 3 talk to each other like all of those DCS modules?
Posted By: HitchHikingFlatlander

Re: Uh, so what happened now... - 07/03/13 02:51 AM

No Arma 3 is the new Arma, like how Arma replaced OFP and Arma 2 did for Arma........ And he's right the unexpected popularity of the DayZ mod really brought in a huge group of new players, it was like a quiet coastal town then spring break happened lol. Still the best way to play Arma 2 is with some good friends, but I won't deny that DayZ was good for Arma and BIS in general, lots of new people who would've never bought the game otherwise and lots of cash for a niche company!
Posted By: Alexi_Alx_Anova

Re: Uh, so what happened now... - 07/03/13 08:29 AM

The zombie fad has also hit movies and tabletop roleplaying games. It's a mystery to me why it should suddenly happen now. We can only he it will disappear as quickly as it arose.
Posted By: Rumpelhardt

Re: Uh, so what happened now... - 07/12/13 06:16 PM

I'm so sick of zombies I could puke explode
Posted By: Dachs

Re: Uh, so what happened now... - 07/19/13 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Rumpelhardt

Could this infact be the beginning of the real zombie apocalypse?
It's not a virus, it's simply caused by humanity being overexposed to fake zombies in the media? Could this really be the explanation..?
"Hurries of to call Brad Pitt..."
Posted By: Vertigo1

Re: Uh, so what happened now... - 07/19/13 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Rumpelhardt

Speaking of puke, I think Rocket is adding that to DayZ Standalone. hahaha
© 2024 SimHQ Forums