homepage

Ostfront Panthers

Posted By: 33lima

Ostfront Panthers - 10/25/20 09:56 PM

From the second mission in the 'Steel Beast' Panther campaign, in Steel Fury+STA 3.4.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: Ostfront Panthers - 10/26/20 04:16 AM

Really nice Sir. Hopefully I will be installing 3.4 tomorrow. Should I go over the Steam version with the 2 mods automatically installed, or should I uninstall them and then patch to 3.4 Sir?

S!Blade<><

Edit: Check your PM on IL2 Forums Sir. It goes with your MkII and Vb

Re: Ostfront Panthers - 10/26/20 06:51 PM

Hi Blade! I have 3.4 enabled on top of a fresh install of my original CD of SF. I don't know for sure that 3.4 works with Steam SF, although if 2.2/JCM does, hopefully it should, and if done with JSGME can be backed out if it doesn't. 3.4 did not work (many missions CTD on loading) with a previous non-clean install. Multiple installs are the ideal and it seems easy to just copy a complete un-modded install to a fresh folder - the sim seems to be self-contained. Never tried that with the steam install, though. Otherwise, it's one mod at a time!

Re: Ostfront Panthers - 10/26/20 06:56 PM

PS thanks will check pm.

The illustrated mission is #2 from a difficult campaign, this one starts you with a small supply of main gun rounds unless you link up with a supply convoy, and there seem to be well-concealed A/T guns everywhere!
© 2024 SimHQ Forums