homepage

That's a kill (Scissor me Timbers!)

Posted By: Ironroad

That's a kill (Scissor me Timbers!) - 09/02/18 09:52 PM

That drone pilot was a tricky lil-such and such, almost nailed me during a scissors.

Posted By: ebud

Re: That's a kill (Scissor me Timbers!) - 09/03/18 05:31 AM

Nice! When I was at Nellis back in the early 90s our instructors one day said they "kicked out the coonass militia... sent them home"... whatever that meant... saw the video description and it brought back some good times smile
Posted By: rollnloop.

Re: That's a kill (Scissor me Timbers!) - 09/03/18 02:59 PM

Not so easy with those drop tanks hanging I guess.

Nice edit, looks and sounds very 80/90's for some reason, very enjoyable, thanks for sharing cheers
Posted By: Ironroad

Re: That's a kill (Scissor me Timbers!) - 09/05/18 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by ebud
Nice! When I was at Nellis back in the early 90s our instructors one day said they "kicked out the coonass militia... sent them home"... whatever that meant... saw the video description and it brought back some good times smile

From what I have read the Louisiana Air National changed it's name back in the 90s for certain reasons. I wonder if there are any members from years past that still unofficially use their original name.

Originally Posted by rollnloop.
Not so easy with those drop tanks hanging I guess.

Nice edit, looks and sounds very 80/90's for some reason, very enjoyable, thanks for sharing cheers

Thanks and you're welcome.

That QF-4 was a slippery devil, if he were armed I probably would have eaten an Aim-9 at least once. I get iffy taking the F-15 into tight turns with a full load of gas but I have no problem doing climbing and diving attacks. Basically kept trying to go into the vertical and dives with him but the drone wasn't taking the bait.

QF-16 is next, I might have to punch the tanks on that one, although I really don't want to as those darn things are expensive and the EPA would be all over me :-D .
© 2024 SimHQ Forums