homepage

Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot

Posted By: Pooch

Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/08/18 03:53 AM

[Linked Image]

So, I'm practising take offs and landings out of Tangmere in my P-51. I taxi over to the hangers after setting down and I roll back the canopy, looking around, and enjoying the moment. A Spitfire comes in to land and I'm thinking, "Oh, well, that's pretty cool!" He does a nice landing, rolls off the runway, and starts heading in my direction. He comes around the taxi way and I can see him start to slow down, and he looks as though he's going to pull up next to me. The pilot actually turns his head towards me and he's moving really slowly, and carefully.
Then, he runs his left wing into me! There's a brief flame, parts fly, and the pretty Spit isn't so pretty anymore. He gets out onto the wing and it looks as though he's looking at the damage, thinking, "Oh &$^%! Now I've done it!"
I'm thinking, "Yeah, keep looking at it, you dumbass!" Lol!!
Ya' gotta love that American iron, though. His left wing was gone, but my Mustang hardly had a scratch!
Posted By: bisher

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/08/18 04:37 AM

Dumbass! biggrin
Posted By: Blade_Meister

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/08/18 04:07 PM

DUMBASS!!!

Now if the P51 pilot was just hanging one of these out of the cockpit. biggrin

S!Blade<><

Attached picture giphy.gif
Posted By: bisher

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/08/18 04:09 PM

he he I like how you are giving the mustang driver the evil eye Pooch

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/08/18 05:56 PM

"Now if the P51 pilot was just hanging one of these out of the cockpit. "
Maybe we should make a suggestion to ED to put that in. Who knows....in five years we may see it! ONLY KIDDING!!!
"he he I like how you are giving the mustang (Spitfire) driver the evil eye Pooch"
Yeah, in real life I'd have to drag him over to my ground crew and make HIM explain why they have to work through chow time tonight. As long as he didn't out rank me. In that case you smile and say.."Uh...did you have some control issues....sir?"
Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/09/18 07:36 PM

Lol, great screenshot. cool

Wheels
Posted By: Coot

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/09/18 08:47 PM

The Spit pilot's body language and the look on the Mustang pilot's face is hilarious. I think the Spit pilot is looking to exchange insurance information.
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/12/18 10:51 AM

The RAF pilot is simply explaining to the American pilot... ''Er, be a good chap and try to remember that in Blighty, one has to give way to the right, got that?... and get some paint on that, thing... it's so shiny it can make it difficult to see where one is going''...
Posted By: Vince H

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/15/18 12:41 AM

Wow! Amazing!

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/15/18 01:48 AM

"The RAF pilot is simply explaining to the American pilot... ''Er, be a good chap and try to remember that in Blighty, one has to give way to the right, got that?... and get some paint on that, thing... it's so shiny it can make it difficult to see where one is going''..."

Ah, now I see. I hadn't thought of it like that. So maybe this is actually all my fault. Maybe I should get the Mustang painted and apologize.
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Dumbass A.I. Spitfire Pilot - 07/15/18 12:36 PM

lol... smile
© 2024 SimHQ Forums