homepage

Squad - Sniper Hunt !

Posted By: Esonub

Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/03/15 02:45 PM

Hello Everyone !

A new squad gameplay video hope you'll enjoy !

So thing is the squad is doing pretty good took a few flags, but then we got lots of sniper fire from north - north - west, so i decided i'm going on a sniper hunt to support my squad !

Nub's Equipment

i5-2500 3.30Ghz
8 GB Ram
ASUS Nvidia Geforce 770GTX
Samsung 120 GB SSD
Westren Digital 250 GB HDD + 2 External HDD 4.5 TB
Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog
TrackHat Clip
Razor Tiamat 2.2 Headset
Posted By: Amaroq

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/06/15 09:14 AM

That was cool, thanks for sharing! Are those AI or actual players? Didn't seem very clever to string themselves out on a line like that.

But to be fair to them you wouldn't be able to just jog up an embankment like that IRL. I thought there was a fatigue system?
Posted By: Ratcatcher

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/06/15 12:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Amaroq
Are those AI or actual players? Didn't seem very clever to string themselves out on a line like that.

No AI in Squad all human!

Nice vid...I love it when a plan comes together!!! smile
Posted By: akdavis

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/06/15 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Amaroq

But to be fair to them you wouldn't be able to just jog up an embankment like that IRL. I thought there was a fatigue system?

Seriously. Jogging on narrow walls. Running up rock cliffs, apparently silently. I thought Squad was going to be more grounded in reality?

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/06/15 05:41 PM

Well in fairness there has to be a balance and after just having a quick go on Rainbow Six Siege and Insurgency, the realism levels in Squad are like signing up for a tour with the Marines!!!

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/06/15 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Ratcatcher
Well in fairness there has to be a balance and after just having a quick go on Rainbow Six Siege and Insurgency, the realism levels in Squad are like signing up for a tour with the Marines!!!

I really got to agree with you there Ratcatcher, even when u are on full automatic with an m4 or ak47 u got to fight the recoil so hard to stay on target ... i bet just because the recoil is so cool there lots of COD & BF4 player are going to rage quit like crazy XD

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/07/15 05:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Esonub
i bet just because the recoil is so cool there lots of COD & BF4 player are going to rage quit like crazy XD

We can only hope! hahaha
Posted By: Ark

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/07/15 05:06 PM

Easily one of the best 1st person tactical games I've ever played.

The sound......amazing.

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/07/15 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Ark

The sound......amazing.

Same here man totaly with you on that !

when the rpg is flying above your head and bullets droping next to you ... im getting goose skin XD
Posted By: Master

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/08/15 05:49 PM

I just wish there wasnt so many explosives in game. Grenades I can handle. a few RPGS sure, a 40mm ok... but you can now have 3 troops with launchable explosives in each squad. 1/3rd of the players in the game can be RPG or 40mms. Combine that with ammo box resupply and the game becomes a game of hot potatoes and by hot potatoes I mean death by explosives.
Posted By: Sethos88

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/08/15 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Ark

The sound......amazing.

It's definitely shaping up to be the go-to product for tactical gaming for sure. Such an amazing game already, even without the vehicles.

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/09/15 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Master
I just wish there wasnt so many explosives in game. Grenades I can handle. a few RPGS sure, a 40mm ok... but you can now have 3 troops with launchable explosives in each squad. 1/3rd of the players in the game can be RPG or 40mms. Combine that with ammo box resupply and the game becomes a game of hot potatoes and by hot potatoes I mean death by explosives.

now the got a new system in squad roles which means with the amount of squads there is a limit to total players for being AT rifleman and GL .. so now less explosions in 3.1 Alpha.
Posted By: Sluggish Controls

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/14/15 08:18 AM

Early release on Steam Dec. 15th, correct?

I may get this one presto.

Cheers,
Slug

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/14/15 10:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Sluggish Controls
Early release on Steam Dec. 15th, correct?

I may get this one presto.

Cheers,
Slug

yep 15th this month biggrin get ready for some great teamwork and cool action :P
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/14/15 11:30 AM

I might give it a look if they ever decide to put British forces up for once...

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/14/15 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Trooper117
I might give it a look if they ever decide to put British forces up for once...
well if u are familiar with PR they had lots of factions and weapons over there starting from the U.S. UK Germany Israel and so on and so on ... i think thats pretty much the plan smile

and if im not wrong there gonna be lots of options for the public to make additional content for the game ... saying again not to sure about that ...
Posted By: Master

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/14/15 10:30 PM

Riflemen keys went out last night but you cant activate them until tomorrow.
Posted By: Sluggish Controls

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/15/15 04:59 AM

dont forget French Legionnaires please... On the plus side, you can really pick any nationality you wish for voice talents biggrin

Cheers,
Slug

Re: Squad - Sniper Hunt ! - 12/15/15 08:58 AM

lol ... not forgetting any of them ... just said a few smile

so today guys its SQUAD HYPE !!! Steam Early access !
© 2024 SimHQ Forums