homepage

Star Wars Battlefront Cinematic

Posted By: IIN8II

Star Wars Battlefront Cinematic - 10/14/15 03:25 AM

I enjoyed the gameplay of the Beta much more than I thought I would. It is also one of the most visually stunning games I have every played. Lighting, sound, textures, models are all superb.

Posted By: Brennus

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Cinematic - 10/14/15 03:34 AM

Agreed on most points. I've got issues regarding some of the game-play, but I played it almost every day of the BETA, so I guess I liked it more than I didn't?

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Cinematic - 10/14/15 03:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Brennus
Agreed on most points. I've got issues regarding some of the game-play, but I played it almost every day of the BETA, so I guess I liked it more than I didn't?

At first Walker Assault felt very one sided and unbalanced, but once people figured out how to play it, it became much more competitive and fun for me. I im just interested to see more about the other game modes and maps before I commit to purchasing the game.
Posted By: Security_Device_Enclosed

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Cinematic - 10/14/15 03:51 AM

Damn that looks great!

Some of the shots where people were spazzing out in typical multiplayer fashion were a little awkward but on the whole, amazing job. There are some fantastic shots in there such as the Rebel being gunned down by the AT-AT @ 1:33. Great job!

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Cinematic - 10/14/15 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Security_Device_Enclosed
Damn that looks great!

Some of the shots where people were spazzing out in typical multiplayer fashion were a little awkward but on the whole, amazing job. There are some fantastic shots in there such as the Rebel being gunned down by the AT-AT @ 1:33. Great job!

Thank you, I did my best to edit around awkward character movements. Frostbite animations are some of the best IMO but still cant mask every crazy move of the mouse. There is the potential to make stunning scripted short films with the game though.
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Cinematic - 10/14/15 09:59 AM

Brilliant video smile
However, I'm reading many, many reviews on how rubbish the actual gameplay is, and this from die hard star wars fans... frown
I will hold back from buying this on release I think.
Posted By: FieldyHK

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Cinematic - 10/14/15 11:15 AM

Loved the video!

Managed to get onto this the other day and ended up playing it for a number of hours. first up, the graphics.. wow i knew it was going to look good, but wow, its definitely one of the best looking games ive ever played, especially in 4k.

Game wise? Its kind of meh.. Im not used to the frantic style but the Hoth battle really feels like a battle, ie total confusion, but in a fun way. The gfx (for me at least) really make up for this and its the closest ive felt to actually being in the movie. Stunning.
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: Star Wars Battlefront Cinematic - 10/14/15 01:00 PM

Great video!
Now if only they could slow the game itself down to quarter-speed too and give us proper spawning and hangers.
There's no doubt how good looking the game is.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums