homepage

Great work Frontier Development...

Posted By: Trooper117

Great work Frontier Development... - 10/12/15 11:39 AM

FD have done amazing work with Elite/Dangerous... but I have to say that every time I approach and enter one of the large stations I'm pretty much in awe.

Posted By: Brennus

Re: Great work Frontier Development... - 10/12/15 09:11 PM

Agreed! E:D is slow but surely developing quite nicely. It's the one BETA purchase I'm genuinely impressed with.
Posted By: letterboy1

Re: Great work Frontier Development... - 10/13/15 02:08 AM

Just wondering, does it have any built-in customization for music? Could I in any way use the in-game UI to play music that I manually drag and drop into a game folder? I was just thinking how fun it is in Silent Hunter 5 to choose the Gramophone icon and tell the sonar man to play some music - and he would play the music I put in an in-game folder. Sure, I can start up some third party music app like Media Player, Pandora, or Spotify, but I'm a sucker for pretending that I am doing it in the game. GTA 5 does a great job of allowing one of the in-car radio stations to be your own music. smile
Posted By: NavyNuke99

Re: Great work Frontier Development... - 10/13/15 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By: letterboy1
Just wondering, does it have any built-in customization for music? Could I in any way use the in-game UI to play music that I manually drag and drop into a game folder? I was just thinking how fun it is in Silent Hunter 5 to choose the Gramophone icon and tell the sonar man to play some music - and he would play the music I put in an in-game folder. Sure, I can start up some third party music app like Media Player, Pandora, or Spotify, but I'm a sucker for pretending that I am doing it in the game. GTA 5 does a great job of allowing one of the in-car radio stations to be your own music. smile

Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately.
Posted By: Peally

Re: Great work Frontier Development... - 10/13/15 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: letterboy1

Steam does have a built in music player for what it's worth. Consider it a spare HUD, when I play Arma I just pretend I'm popping Google up on my future safety shooting glasses biggrin
© 2024 SimHQ Forums