homepage

[DCS] MiG-15bis First Dogfight w/Gun Cam!

Posted By: Mudcat

[DCS] MiG-15bis First Dogfight w/Gun Cam! - 02/26/15 08:44 AM

Well with the upcoming release of the MiG-15bis thought I would give a little preview from the open beta. Flies great, and honestly can't wait for some mig vs sabre mp servers, but until then, here's my first dogfight in the Mig-15. Also a cool new feature is the Gun Cam which you can see in the bottom right of the screen. Enjoy!

Posted By: DrZebra

Re: [DCS] MiG-15bis First Dogfight w/Gun Cam! - 02/26/15 04:39 PM

thats a nice feature, but I thought it was film not photo in those guncams?

Re: [DCS] MiG-15bis First Dogfight w/Gun Cam! - 02/26/15 07:00 PM

no idea on that, but it certainly was a pleasant surprise to find it there smile Hopefully they add it to others as well, but only if they had it of course.
Posted By: enigma6584

Re: [DCS] MiG-15bis First Dogfight w/Gun Cam! - 02/26/15 08:13 PM

Nice vid! Going to be some great multiplayer when this baby gets released. What is the armament of that Mig? I'm assuming you have at least 30mm guns or gun? The sound sure was of something heavy.

Re: [DCS] MiG-15bis First Dogfight w/Gun Cam! - 02/26/15 08:37 PM

2 23's and the big thump is a 37 smile
Posted By: kestrel79

Re: [DCS] MiG-15bis First Dogfight w/Gun Cam! - 02/27/15 01:04 AM

That's a lot of smoke when you fire that puppy.

Really hope spotting is easier in DCS World 2 with EDGE.

Re: [DCS] MiG-15bis First Dogfight w/Gun Cam! - 02/27/15 03:26 AM

F-86 and MiG-15 are so darn close it's real hard to tell, but just remember, if there's black coming out the back it's a Sabre. Which also makes the F-86 easier to spot at distance. I've personally not had too many issues spotting, but then again I've spent a lot of time spotting contacts in WT which can equally be a pain in the ...

That said, certainly wouldn't mind it being a bit eaiser in EDGE... whenever that happens
© 2020 SimHQ Forums