homepage

My flight sim video web site: www.flightsimvids.com

Posted By: Freycinet

My flight sim video web site: www.flightsimvids.com - 04/14/12 12:52 PM

For the few members of SimHQ who haven't yet been exposed to my constant spamming of the forums with these flight sim vids of mine...

www.flightsimvids.com

- My Cliffs of Dover videos.

All these vids are captured straight from my missions as I fly them. No editing whatsoever, only "speech bubbles" added in Youtube.

For the best viewing, click the full-screen icon in the lower right-hand side corner and make sure you are watching 1080p if your monitor supports it.
Posted By: Scoobe

Re: My flight sim video web site: www.flightsimvids.com - 04/15/12 07:01 AM

Cool videos!

Rob
Posted By: Bulletstop

Re: My flight sim video web site: www.flightsimvids.com - 04/16/12 04:53 PM

If I ever get this sim I will be bookmarking this page smile.

Bullet

Re: My flight sim video web site: www.flightsimvids.com - 04/18/12 01:15 AM

Maybe checking out my vids will make you get it... smile

Re: My flight sim video web site: www.flightsimvids.com - 04/18/12 03:47 AM

Actually, I am really considering it,and yes your video's helped. Well done sir smile.

Bullet

Re: My flight sim video web site: www.flightsimvids.com - 04/19/12 01:53 AM

your video's confinced me... I have just started setting up the controls and then will try some flying then a small skirmish. Thanks for your time doing the video's.

Bullet

Re: My flight sim video web site: www.flightsimvids.com - 04/23/12 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Bulletstop
your video's confinced me... I have just started setting up the controls and then will try some flying then a small skirmish. Thanks for your time doing the video's.
Bullet

OK, well done! - It can be frustrating at first, because the learning curve is steep, there are some bugs, and the developers didn't exactly baby their customers with info and help. But there is also soooo much to like, and I think that comes across in my vids.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums