Salut all!
I spent several hours setting my Dad up with Red Baron last night. He has a new Thrustmaster Top Gun Afterburner HOTAS that uses Thrustmapper to program buttons so they mimic keyboard commands.

Anyone here familiar with Thrustmapper? I had some trouble getting buttons to program. They seemed to work, but I couldn't figure out how to get the command to stay in effect.
For example, {exterior slew button}+ {E} would target the nearest enemy, but then it reverts back to the view that existed before I hit the button. It was as if the command only applied while the button was depressed. I improved things by disabling the key stroke mapping timer and manually set the duration time for the command to the maximum (600), but the buttons still seem kind of "iffy".

On the other hand, I wanted the numpad slash command)to stay in effect only when the button is held down, and revert to the slew view of the target as soon as I let up on the button. However, numpad slash "blinks" back to slew view every few seconds even if I keep the button down. It quickly returns to view forward, but I can't believe it is supposed to work like that.

Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
Au revoir en l'air...S!
Heureux

Au revoir en l'air...S!
Hex