While we have you here.

1. Was wondering about the joystick issues. Any chance that you could just use the code from F22-TAW? That game seems to work just fine with USB stick that people are haivng problems with. Thankfully my USB Wingman Extreme works just fine with both games; but had Microsoft USB stick where the throttle did NOT work with Typhoon; but did work with TAW

As a bonus maybe you could also make the engines on the Typhoon work like those in TAW; ON/OFF functions, idle at 50% etc.

2. Found a weird bug which someone I believe mentioned before. If you save the game right after you land (and before your pilot appears in mess hall); when you load the game you're still in the air ready to land and whatever damage you had is gone.

3. I believe someone mentioned this as well, but am I correct in assuming that other planes in your flight DO NOT follow any waypoint changes you made. Not a good way to keep those transport flights from avoiding SAMS I tell you.

4. I don't know if you can do this, but how about making it so that AI flights DO NOT blindly continue to attack ground targets after they are hit. Perhaps I'm wrong aobut this, but it appears they do exactly what they did in TAW. I'm only basing this on the Smart Views of course. If so program them to get out of there if they get damaged. OK..so the target does not get destroyed, but they live to fight another day. Would come in REAL if in the open campaign we are forced to work with limited resources BTW, apply this to both sides.

5. OK..so Typhoon's weapon's have delivery methods the differ from their real world counterparts; but does the AI follow this during ground attacks? Sometimes it looks like they can't hit the side of a barn. Which is probably the reason they fight till their death to hit something.

Make them better..please. And to balance things out (if it has to be done), make it harder for them in terms of what they will face. Maybe in the open campaign the enemy will load up there captured airbases with more planes for example. And point 4 comes into play here as well.