Hey everyone!

Back by popular demand, we are launching "Operation MG3: Part Deux" once again. There are some small tweaks to the original, but it's essentially the same operation for those (like me) who are really aching to wreak revenge on the enemy!

I've borrowed (OK, stolen) my screenshot from Karaya's fantastic video that he posted here from the original Operation MG3 event. I won't say who was flying the hapless Beaufighter that he dispatched into the Mediterranean, but if you watch his video you'll faintly hear Karaya commenting, "I thought Snapper was flying a Wellington....").

Event: Operation MG3: Part Deux
Date: Saturday, April 8, 2023
Time: 1900 GMT (that's 3 pm for us Eastern Daylight Saving guys )

Many thanks once again to Pernix and his squad for creating this event and allowing us to run again!
Hope to see everyone there!!

Snapper

[Linked Image]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit, Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 512.95, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals