Anybody notice how an enemy strike force of SU-25's and MIG-27's in TAW are always sandwiched by SU-27's and MIG-21's (certain campaigns)?

As any TAW players know, the F/A-22 can only carry a maximum of 16 AAM's ( I like 4 120R's, 10 120C's and 2 Sidewinders as a last resort weapon) and they're not very accurate most of the time even at close range.

So what I do is adopt a guerilla tactic and stealthyly take out the rear guards first from their 6's (I never tackle an air group head-on) and then return to any friendly base to re-arm and refuel (i'm usually running for my life ha-ha with chaffs and flares). Once I'm in the air again, I go for the lead fighters and repeat the landing process again. The SU-25's are particurly slow, so you don't have to worry about them going far. The only time I ever switch targeting priorities is when they are close to their ground targets (green crosses on the screen) and I'll attack the ground attack aircrafts first. You're not going to win the campaign if all your bases are cratered to hell.