Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#4597494 - 04/20/22 01:20 AM Re: RAM22 Adventures/Exploration Info and more... [Re: RAM22]  
RAM22 Offline
RAM22  Offline

System - Synuefe EU-Q C21-15 (21 Bodies) 797Ly's from Sol

Guardian Info:

Planet A 1 - Guardian Structure - This is where you get the Guardian Fighter Blueprints.

MAP:

[Linked Image]

The pylons are straight forward and easy to find. But be careful.

My Adventure here:

First go around at getting the blueprint went pretty smooth, was able to get the pylons charged and killed off the chasing Sentinels and ran up to the Orb pedestal to deposit the first ancient key. Went to get it and I didn't have it, I was under 2 minutes to go! banghead I forgot to transfer it to my SRV once I deployed. Had to run back to the ship, which was parked right behind the Orb machine, transfer the key, run back to the pedestal and drop it, got the first BP!

Second go around, went smooth again until I got to the Orb pedestal biggrin I charged the four rear pylons, went up to the Orb machine, got on the pedestal and dropped my Ancient key...BUT, I FORGOT TO CHARGE THE TWO PYLONS at the Orb machine. Had to back up to retrieve it, charge the 2 front pylons and finally got my second BP.

THIRD go around, this ones good! I felt it was pretty easy to get through this structure with barely a scratch, so I decided to charge all pylons, then run up there and attempt to get the blueprint. I wasn't really worried about the Sentinels as they seemed pretty easy. We'll lemme tell yeah, each charge of a pylon netted 4 Sentinels, so here I am at the Orb pedestal, trying to drop the Ancient key and get set for the Orb to appear, then all the missiles started bombarding me from the 24 KILLER Sentinels. band I land about 400 meters from the Orb machine, tried to run to the ship for cover runningdog but I was a goner by then, my wheels never touched the ground again as they turned me into a ball of fire.

Had to run back almost 200ly's to get a new SRV. So, don't do what I did, kill the Sentinels as you progress through the pylons.

Got back and the third key was a breeze, charge one pylon, kill Sentinels, rinse repeat and THEN go to the Orb, drop the key and get YE BP!! smile2

Last edited by RAM22; 04/20/22 01:24 AM.
#4597799 - 04/23/22 07:43 PM Re: RAM22 Adventures/Exploration Info and more... [Re: RAM22]  
RAM22 Offline
RAM22  Offline

Got back to the bubble Thursday evening. Have a bunch of systems to post.

I have been doing some scanning in the Bubble and also looking for G5 Manufactured mats.

If you're looking for G5 Improvised Components, a good system is Tawer to look for High Grade Emissions(HGE's), it's 81Ly's from Shinrarta. The system and both facilities there are in Civil Unrest, so any HGE's that appear will be in a state of CU and have IC's, I got 15 IC's there. Another good system is Rians where I found 9 more.

If you're looking for G5 Pharmaceutical Isolators , a good system is 17 Virginis for the HGE's, it's 76.6Ly's from Shinrarta. The system and both facilities there are in Outbreak, so any HGE's that appear will have a state of Outbreak and will give PI's!

If you don't get any HGE's, log out to Main Menu and do it again, or jump to another system and back!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.